Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

For Any Kind Of Pain Whtspp Be 07036845662 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Any Kind Of Pain Whtspp Be 07036845662 (143 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / JINJA Herbal Extracts Unlock the Power to Reverse Any Kind of Terminal Diseases / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Any Kind Of Pain Whtspp Be 07036845662 by ucdeboy011(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2020
*Pain*

Pain is an experience all humans have. Chronic pain affects 1 out of every 5 people, and 20% of those who have chronic pain have it impacting their ability to live normally or work normally. Pain is a global public health issue.

I saw this on a popular medical website, it was FAQ on pain management, and I think everyone I know should see this.

“Should I take pain medication only when I have a lot of pain?

No. Don't wait until pain becomes severe to take pain medication. Pain is easier to control when it is mild. You should take your pain medication regularly, just as prescribed. Sometimes this means taking medicine on a regular schedule.”

The unfortunate fact is, many of these pain killers have adverse effects. The best way to take care of pain is herbal or natural therapies. Interestingly biomedical research analysis by the Biomedicine team of Ladoke Akintola University in a comparative analysis of Rida Herbal bitters versus other herbal concoctions, OTC and prescribed drugs revealed that Rida Herbal Bitters is number one for pain relief and anti-inflammatory properties. Rida is tough on pain, and gentle on you.

Don’t wait until the pain is chronic to start, be on a regular schedule. The good thing is, while it’s taking care of the pain, it’s solving other things that you will continue to discover. If you know anyone experiencing pain or anything that is not normal, reach me quickly.

(1) (Reply)

HE Toyin Saraki Commended For ‘commitment And Leadership’ Ahead Of African Union / 10 Best Apps For A Healthy Lifestyle In 2019 / Advantages Outdoor Play Has On Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.