Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) (5202 Views)

What’s Going On With Footballer Obafemi Martins? Has He Gone Broke? (Photos) / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by naijazee2: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigerian Singer, Iyanya Charged with Car theft-Fans react That He is broke (photos)

Fans reacts as Iyanya faces Car theft Charges.
The other day it was Naira Marley and his brothers that were charged with car theft although it was pulled down by the Judge later, now we have a popular artiste on that scale now.

Singer Iyanya was charged with car theft by the police special fraud unit, ikoyi Lagos State.

He was on Tuesday dragged to court and arraigned before justice Okikiolu Ighile of an Igbosere high court , according to a report by the Nation.

The 33 year old singer is not currently Active in the music Industry and if not for this news he hasn't been in news for a very long time now, the said car theft was alledged to have happened in 2018 according to those prosecuting him.

However fans has come out to blast the Artiste, saying he is broke thats why.
For Fans reaction click the link for details

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/02/nigerian-singer-iyanya-charged-with-car.html?m=1

Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Since he is always shouting its hot in here can I take my shirt off? Let him go and take his shirt off in kirikiri

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by solmus: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
when they get famous they stop going to studios and writting good music..

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wow! unbelievable!
Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by irunoko(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
Since he is always shouting its hot in here can I take my shirt off? Let him go and take his shirt off in kirikiri
stoppp itttt grin

Be empathetic for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by irunoko(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
solmus:
when they get famous they stop going to studios and writting good music..
but that didn't happen with burna boy,davido, Angelique kidjo , Micheal Jackson etc who are more famous and established than him

I think it is women and alcohol that brought him this low

Those are the 2 destroyers of great men.rkelly is a case study

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by Commentor: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
irunoko:
but that didn't happen with burna boy,davido, Angelique kidjo , Micheal Jackson etc who are more famous and established than him

I think it is women and alcohol that brought him this low

Those are the 2 destroyers of great men.rkelly is a case study

It is lack of self discipline and bad choices.

Nobody likes women more than Davido or even Wizkid. But they've stayed relevant either by collaboration or churning out solos.

Iyanya should check himself.
Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by irunoko(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Commentor:

It is lack of self discipline and bad choices.

Nobody likes women more than Davido or even Wizkid. But they've stayed relevant either by collaboration or churning out solos.

Iyanya should check himself.
davido is Omo Baba olowo na.daddy is there for him

WizKid has rich baby mamas he can fall back on

Iyaya just lacked consistency and cannot control that his 3rd leg
Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by Auntyesther(f): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
irunoko:
davido is Omo Baba olowo na.daddy is there for him

WizKid has rich baby mamas he can fall back on

Iyaya just lacked consistency and cannot control that his 3rd leg
Legodu ife ezi a na akogheri

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by irunoko(m): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Auntyesther:
Legodu ife ezi a na akogheri
aunty Esther you are really a very hilarious girl grin

This one you have been stalking me because you saw phenese,do you want the phenese ni? grin

ABI why are you following me up and down? grin

Okkkkaayyyy oruko e 'nro e grin. You are living up to your name.esther aboko ku grin tongue
Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Now that's a gad dem lie!!

Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:34am On Feb 08, 2020
Yvonne nelson go dey laff am by now.
Re: Iyanya Charged With Car Theft-fans React That He Is Broke (photos) by BetterMan247(m): 1:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Leaving fake life for all these slay queens has a repercussion to life, before you dabble to enjoy life think twice!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? / Actress Ini Edo Creates A Stir By Posting New Photos Of Herself In A Bikini And / BIKO Come And See Oo! This Linda Ikeji's Outfit Has Got Everyone Talking-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.