Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Check Out Eve Esin New Mansion [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Eve Esin New Mansion [video] (459 Views)

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Eve Esin New Mansion [video] by Benbeezy: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Eve Esin shared a video on her Instagram where she took us on a guided tour around her new multi-million naira mansion which she dedicated to her late mother.

She shared the video with caption:

To God be all the glory. I finally gave you that honour i desired to give you mum. May you find rest in the bosom of the almighty. Your memories forever live on.
My chattered accountant, my disciplinarian, my first love, my world. I will forever miss you.
Thank you for letting God bring me into this world through you. The deal is to keep making you proud� #15years
Mrs Mary Patrick Esin�

Check out video: https://olowublog.com/2020/02/check-out-eve-esin-new-mansion-video.html

(1) (Reply)

Funny Moment Str3pper Falls From High Pole While Dancing (video) / People Laughing At Gamers For Having No Future, This One Just Bought A Mustang / ”how First Slap From Hubby Felt Like” – Mercy Aigbe On Her Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.