Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lol (389 Views)

Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! / Choi! See The Hairstyle This Lady Wanted Vesus What She Got, Lol / Checkout This Meme About Biafrans....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol by BSMS(f): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Everytime I think of quitting alcohol ,I just remember the beer truck drivers who pay school fees for their children and the beer attender who gets pay from my money. .....these things really touch me.
Re: Lol by Addme: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
blaquemyc:
I've helped 3 people to register and Everything went smoothly, no temporary password sheet, how una take dey register wey make Dem dey put una for long jump sef
Can you please help me register, My phone is currently bad at the moment, don't have much for the repairs. Using a small phone and don't want to miss out. Pls bro.
Re: Lol by blaquemyc: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Addme:

Can you please help me register, My phone is currently bad at the moment, don't have much for the repairs. Using a small phone and don't want to miss out. Pls bro.
I'd have love to but you'd have to be present cuz of the selfie part. ordinary pix won't do cuz you'd have to blink at the camera to be captured. common, look for someone around you to borrow phone from, at most 30minutes you are done

(1) (Reply)

Please Answer The Question Below / Some Men Are Insults To Their Generation / Have You Asked Why The Friends You Bring Close Are The Ones That Hurt You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.