Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) (107729 Views)

Python Killed In Ikorodu / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Big Python Killed In A Flour Mill In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by luminouz(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
meum:
They shared snake eggs This got me laughing grin grin grin. Hunger in the land.

I no want hear new disease o!

SlitheroVirus grin
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Sportwin(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
chiemmanuel:
They should have incubated the eggs, then allowed them to grow, so more meat will be available

Mad oo
Chop half
Keep half
Snake farming don start

2 Likes

Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
explosiveskull:
Very useless set of people, killing and eating anything they set their eyes on even condescending low as killing a pregnant snake
A snake this size may have been swallowing people especially children all this while undetected, and victims would be said to be missing.

1 Like

Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by PCFC(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
?

Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by mistijude: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
I hope you guys are aware that one of the carrier of coronavirus is snake meat.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
This one large ooo would have love to see python egg...

Nb. Op i guess una fit sell those egg make person no go fry am ook
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by dukeprince50: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Imagine 48 eggs, meaning 48 potential Pythons coming on-board. That would have been and disaster to the environment.
leave that thing, Nigerians go catch and eat all the snakes before they reach two years
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Discombulator: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's gotta be at least 10years old,Pythons are nearing extinction in this country.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by petitejolie(f): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Very big o. It would av swallowed somebody.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by IamHonourable1: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
tyup:
and some muddy Igbos somewhere in Anambra will ask us not to kill this

we Nairalanders say to hell with them
sad

Mumu sighted
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by millhouse: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
This size of snake in the city of apapa ?? I wonder what it’s been eating in the town to grow this big ?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by friday2011(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
How I wish I could get the eggs.

I love eating my amala with fried Python eggs grin grin

That frying no dey too good, na boiled one, you go just drop am inside your ewedu and abula, chai, na safe journey be dat, you go con use origin wash am... ����
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by PapaAdanna: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
tyup:

sad

Of course IPOB can't stop y'all from the WASTE not to eat it... You are diabolic cannibals already.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Susu888(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mehn its huge shocked.... if you encounter this one alone better mind ur business before you end up as nourishment to those 48 eggs O.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
I go try this one too cheesy cheesy
friday2011:

That frying no dey too good, na boiled one, you go just drop am inside your ewedu and abula, chai, na safe journey be dat, you go con use origin wash am... ����
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by friday2011(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
DaRuud:

The most surprising aspect of it is that , how can Lagos with a garden land mass And population of over 10 million people , a snake will be conceived , egg laid , hatched grow up to full length , meet another snake , play love , and lay eggs in that tiny Lagos and nobody saw the snake all this while ?
I learnt Lagos is so crowdy that you can spend 14 hours for just a 3 km journey

Yes, lagos population at present is above 30million (estimated), but that does not mean every space in lagos is covered by houses and human beings, there remain a lot of isolated and virgin land inside lagos city and water areas, then dont forget reptiles like snakes can move through water.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Back2Daura(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
This is a very huge python mehn
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by MetaPhysical: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stop killing snakes people. Please stop it!

They have a usefulness in the eco system. If you kill them all you will end up with a new and uncontrolable eco problem that society will find difficult to manage.

Leave these snakes alone. Trust me, snakes are aware of your presence and they see you long before you have sighted them. They have better sight and sensitivity than humans. If you kill a snake you did not save yourself from its danger....it coupd have struck and attack you long before you were aware of its presence. In fact there are many snakes you dont even see and they saw you but ignored you. They know to avoid humans, they hide themselves and avoid detection. When you detect them dont kill them, call people to come and catch it and release into wilderness.

Stop killing serpents, please people!

Look how they destroyed this beautiful mother and its eggs. Bad and wicked humans! angry Yeye people.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Taaooma4655: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by Taaooma1886: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
That snake is about 15ft. Jeez man
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by wisdomkid: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Father lord, this Python is huge!!! See body weight. This one can comfortably swallow a full-a** grown man while dancing.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by COdeGenesis: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
LegalOpinion:

Imagine sweetie. The same thought here.
The eggs in the stomach
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by goat22: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Umartins1:

What language is this? cool
The way no car to south Africa dare housing.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by SpartanKing: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
tyup:

sad
A foolish man can never give birth to wise children!
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by fabolouz1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Did I just read "laid forty-eight eggs"? The management & staff of that gas station need to thank God for saving at least one of them from untimely death.
Such huge creature and no one was harmed all along ,what could have happen if all those eggs were hatched ?
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by mandax: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Aammee77:
Igwe Lala must hear this.......
grin
Nigeria like Sulawesi Islands of Indonesia where pythons as huge as this exist, and swallow humans frequently.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by paix(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dexpro:
Why did they kill the poor reptile?

Become our distributor for this fast selling product

IYAN ADO
Dis one no look poor o.
Re: Massive Female Python Killed In Apapa - Conoil Fueling Station (Picture) by pacespot(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Can't they conserve these animals? But snakes are horrific creatures wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / 6 Yahoo Boys Die In Delta Accident While Celebrating New Lexus SUV (Pictures) / Online Whatsapp Login – Sign Up Whatsapp Online Web Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.