Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard (1693 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Amotekun: Western Nigeria Security Network In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by donestk(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
What's your take folks?

Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
-

3 Likes

Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by TheFreeOne: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
A welcome development if true.

Security of lives and properties should be the no. 1 priority of any serious government.

But I won't be surprised if IPOB designed that logo.
Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by cosef: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
ok
Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Conner44: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
It will not work. Stop posting rubbish to support nonsense angry

igbos can’t get any kind of union where they will be carrying ammunition without the FG’s control.
Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Arda1000(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
I think terms such as South east,South West ,South south are baseless. There are roughly 15 ethnic nations in Nigeria and they all have the right to autonomy . It would make more sense if you call it Igboland security outfit ,not south east. Build a border wall, toll booth entrance,surveillance cameras,etc. work with Akwacross ,Yoruba and other willing groups to join forces and fight any group holding others hostage. A Confederation is much better and beneficial for all than the unitary system .
Nothing positive will be achieved by igbo and yoruba fighting each other or Igbo including Akwacross and other ethnic nations on a Biafra map.Respect one another, have diplomatic talks and join forces instead of foolish shows of supremacy .
with a due respect what do you mean by Igbo including Awkacross and other Ethnic Nations on a Baifra map?
Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
I think terms such as South east,South West ,South south are baseless. There are roughly 15 ethnic nations in Nigeria and they all have the right to autonomy . It would make more sense if you call it Igboland security outfit ,not south east. Build a border wall, toll booth entrance,surveillance cameras,etc. work with Akwacross ,Yoruba and other willing groups to join forces and fight any group holding others hostage. A Confederation is much better and beneficial for all than the unitary system .
Nothing positive will be achieved by igbo and yoruba fighting each other or Igbo including Akwacross and other ethnic nations on a Biafra map.Respect one another, have diplomatic talks and join forces instead of foolish shows of supremacy .

Your dream starts and ends on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
I really do not care whether they unite or kill each other or your omabala ,anioma or ikwerre or whatver you claim becomes autonomous . I only gave my suggestions based on this thread ,and the rest is up to you . All I care about is the welfare of Calabar(akwacross)

Whether akwacross or crossakwa the dream starts and ends here.

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
-

2 Likes

Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Beachside:
Your dream about omabala ,anambra or whatver starts and ends here .Your omabala is a shithole with primtive and inferior people and culture. The entire Nigeria is a third world shithole and will never develop with monkeys like you and your family. You may soon have your status stripped and deported back to your shithole omabala, and you may get kidnapped on your way there . lol

Omambala is a reality.

We deal with reality.
Re: South Eastern Security Network - Vanguard by OruExpress: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
is the ogbunigwe the only igbo weapon? lol

(1) (Reply)

LOCKDOWN Chaos:youths Stone Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun In Abeokuta. / If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? / Godwin Emefiele Depreciates With The Naira(proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.