Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Obiallor Precious Oluchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiallor Precious Oluchi (207 Views)

Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen / Nigerians React To The Death Of Precious Owolabi, Channels TV Corper Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obiallor Precious Oluchi by ayodee0724(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
As earlier promised, here's an update on what has come in so far.
A lot of people were displeased with their names mentioned in the earlier post. Therefore we deviced this new method after lots of advice.
However, please if you would want your name to be mentioned, kindly let us know by sending us a direct message. Thank you.

We apologize for the delay, we were advised to wait until month end before we make a public update on what's come in so far.
Here it is:

1,000- Dec 30
1,500- Jan 1
2,000- Jan 1
1,000- Jan 1
1,000- Jan 2
5,000- Jan 2
2,000- Jan 12
3,000- Jan 13
1,000- Jan 13
2,000- Jan 13
1,000- Jan 13
2,000- Jan 13
10,000- Jan 14
2,000- Jan 14
1,000- Jan 14
5,000- Jan 15
1,000- Jan 15
1,000- Jan 15
1,000- Jan 16
900- Jan 20
1,000- Jan 20
1,000 - Jan 30
1,000 - Jan 31

A total of 45,400
In addition to the prior amount of #252,000 the new total is now #297,400

We appreciate every love shown and the amount sent in. Really, nothing is too small.

Please we can still do more. We have a long way to go.
Thank you and God bless you for your love.

Help Precious to stay alive to achieve her dreams.

Obialor Precious Oluchi is a 23yrs old lady born into a family of 6, the first daughter of her parents and having 3 ladies as siblings; an all girls home if you ask me.
She hails from Insiala mbano part of IMO state though resident in Zaria from birth.

Precious is a typical Nigerian as she has been a fighter. She has fought from birth and is still fighting till today.
Precious has fought Avscular Necrosis; a bone diseases caused by the death of bone tissues due to lack of blood supply. It is also called osteonecrosis, it can lead to tiny breaks in the bone and the bone's eventual collapse. A broken bone or dislocated joint can interrupt the blood flow to a section of bone.
In summary of the complexity and ambiguity of the word, it gives lots of pain as an effect and can claim a life. Yes. It can lead to death. The solution is in this surgery.

Precious is currently a an undergraduate of Federal College of Education, Zaria, from the department of mathematics/economics.
In her words, "My future ambition is to be a graduate one day, ascertain a certain height where I could reach out to those with health challenges as I have experienced health challenges from childhood, Own an institution for children and adults with lower fees where I could reach out to those less privileged who wants to be educated despite the situation they find themselves."

Joining Precious, we want to solicit the support of Individuals, Corporate bodies, Government agencies, Non governmental organizations, International organizations associated with and having the objective to help eradicate Avascular Necrosis, to join us help Precious stay alive to achieve her dreams.

Please take advantage of this season, and let love flow from your heart to give something to help Precious get her surgery and her life back again.
Remember, she didn't choose to be born with such a deadly disease, you also didn't choose how you were born. We're all privileged.

We look forward to your show of love. Your little can become enough. Thank you.
Details on flier.

#preciousobiallor #avascularnecrosis #greatnessgang #greatnessclan #advocacy
#Nigeria #ngo #un #unicef #ngospeaks #federalgovernemtofnigeria #kadunastate #gracified #appeal #Zaria

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Opinion On The Okada Brouhaha In Lagos / Ukwa West PDP Suspends Party Chairman Elder Dike Ogbonna / Late Justice Tom Shaibu An Astute Jurist– Gov. Bello Continue Reading At Https:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.