Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,159 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Good Shepherd. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Good Shepherd. (132 Views)

Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite / Falz - This Is Nigeria Video : The Good And The Bad Side Of It. / The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Good Shepherd. by Ruccia2014: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
The lord is my shepherd, keeper, protector, guide. Why is the lord my shepherd? Because, when my enemies came like a prey to eat up my flesh, my lord came and deliver me.
Every creature is part of God’s flock, he guides, nurtures, protects them.
A good shepherd is one who is ready to lay down his life for his Flock.
But what happens when the flock whom the shepherd loves and once laid down his life for now turn against their master( the shepherd)?
The shepherd still waits and hope that his favorite friends comes back to him, he keeps his “Ninety-nine sheep” and goes in search of his beloved friend . That is love, true love. The kind of love that made the father give his only son for the redemption of his “lost friends”.
No matter how bad or damaged they are, he is always there to rescue them. He never came for the righteous, he came for the battered just as you and I, the broken hearted,rejected and humiliated ones.
His waiting patiently for you and I,Jesus loves you, accept Jesus today.

PS: If you want Christ as u Lord and personal savior, repeat this after me, “Lord Jesus, I believe you are the son of God and you died for my sins. I confess my sins to you today, I accept you as my personal lord and savior, remove my name from the book of death and write my name in the book of life. Thank you lord, in Jesus name I pray.

Look for any bible believing and teaching church close to you and join, let the spirit of God guide you.

(1) (Reply)

Tap Into This Opportunity / God Speaks Through Our Thoughts. / [NEWS] Ousmane Dembele: Barcelona Winger Sidelined For Six Months After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.