Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader (21923 Views)

Iran's Supreme Leader Calls For Iranian Military To Learn From Isreal / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death / Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un Visits China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by festus2001: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Well done Mr TRUMP.
Terrorist group must be eliminate all over the world.
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by OmoAregbesola: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
God bless Ayatullah
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by DexterousOne(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by DexterousOne(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
kayjay69:
Bro Trump's plan is 100% in Israel's favour. He is not encouraging both parties to seat at any table. You need to understand, the main bone of contention happens to be what he has decided to rule in favour of Israel. And as you know, the US is undoubtedly the single most powerful country in the world, militarily and economically. Whatever they say is almost as good as law.

You see, all of this is very easy to stand from afar and talk about inasmuch as you are not affected personally. Imagine that some foreign power came tomorrow and carved a section of your land and gave it to some people saying they were by history the original owners of such a land. Then further imagine that you are now mandated by force to live with these people. Along the line, these people begun to have guns, tanks, a fully functional army and bit by bit they take up all of what you call your ancestral land. Ultimately you then become subjugated to these people until you are now forced to live like a slave in a land that is rightfully yours. I wonder what you would do, fight to claim what's yours or handle the matter with kid gloves.

A UN resolution stated long back that Israel should stop expanding on land that was already agreed to be given to the Palestinians in the 67 accord. Israel has continued to break these accords and guess what, now they claim.all the land they have built upon is theirs. Land which was already agreed to by past Israeli govts to be for the Palestinians. Please be a fair judge and tell me if any of this is right. Palestinians have continually maintained that they'd like East Jerusalem to be their Capital, Israel wants otherwise, Trump supports Israel's stance so I wonder how Trump is encouraging both parties to come to the discussion table.

Exactly
Re: Ali Khamenei: US Middle East Plan Will Die Before Trump - Iran's Supreme Leader by KarlMarxG: 7:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Seetto:
Isreal should leave Palestinian land for them undecided

You must be an Islamic terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US / ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.