Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Let Nobody Or Situation Deceive You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Nobody Or Situation Deceive You (138 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. / Are These The Commandments Of Paul? Let No One Deceive You With Empty Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Nobody Or Situation Deceive You by ochibuogwu5: 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Good Evening Brethren,

"Jesus answered them, Be careful that no one misleads you [deceiving you and leading you into error]."
(Matthew 24:4 amp)

As human beings, we have our minds which *receives ideas/thoughts like a flash of lightning* from *within ourselves* which we do not have control over its entrance into our minds.

What we *believe* is *a spirit* that *accepts or rejects those flashes of ideas* that comes into our mind every second.
It is either we *insist on what we believed previously* and the spirit of our belief *rejects such ideas*
Or
We give up on what *we previously believed* then this new idea is accepted within us as part of our *belief system*

The same way external appearances (images, videos, write-ups, news, human-words/behaviours/dressing/advise/teachings e.t.c) is continually seeking *acceptance or rejection* from the *spirit of our minds* every second that ticks here on earth

Our individual personal desires, ambitions, pursuits, emotions e.t.c based upon our level of exposure to what we have read, heard, seen and experienced in this earthly existence is also seeking *permission from the spirit of our mind* to become *accepted or rejected as part of our belief system*

Jesus Christ is telling us in Matthew 24:4 not to allow *any other teaching apart from the gospel of His Cross to reign in our minds* because *every other teaching not based upon the Cross of Jesus Christ* will only make such human being *a slave to his/her flesh, sin, death, curses, restlessness, demons/satan, the world system and hell-fire*
While
The gospel of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified *alone produces a resurrection life (all the religious leaders, ideologists and philosophers of this world died and are still inside their graves till date but Jesus alone declared about his own death and resurrection which manifested as he 'said it will happen')* instantly and completely upon those *who believe and continue to believe in HIM*
Thus
"But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the authority (power, privilege, right) to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His name— Who owe their birth neither to bloods nor to the will of the flesh [that of physical impulse] nor to the will of man [that of a natural father], but to God. [They are born of God!]"
(John 1:12-13 amp)

And
"No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." (1 John 3:9)

Therefore *heaven* is the *present state of their mind and the destination of their souls in eternity*
"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life."
(John 5:24 amp)
While
Those who rejected *the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross for the salvation of all human beings and creation are personally responsible for delivering themselves into hell-fire*
"He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation—he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ’s name.]" (John 3:18 amp)

"And he who believes in (has faith in, clings to, relies on) the Son has (now possesses) eternal life. But whoever disobeys (is unbelieving toward, refuses to trust in, disregards, is not subject to) the Son will never see (experience) life, but [instead] the wrath of God abides on him. [God’s displeasure remains on him; His indignation hangs over him continually.]" (John 3:36 amp)

If you have not *accepted the grace of Jesus Christ Cross*, do not reject the mercy of God and do not *condemn yourself yet*....
Call Jesus Christ who died on the Cross in your mind/heart and mouth *now* to save *your soul from eternal death received upon every human being born into this world from Adam's disobedience or 'any ideas' that wants to take you away from your faith in Jesus Christ Crucified*

He is ready now and every second before biological death or His second coming to receive any human being into His Kingdom
"All whom My Father gives (entrusts) to Me will come to Me; and *the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out* [I will never, no never, reject one of them who comes to Me]." (John 6:37 amp)

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Subsaharan Africa In The 90s / Rhapsody Of Realities 10 February 2020 Devotional / And He Was Discussing The WORD With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.