Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. (3084 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Are These The Commandments Of Paul? Let No One Deceive You With Empty Words. / Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
El Elohe Yahshrael!

If not, what separates us from the unregenerated people of the world?

You can live a life devoid of sin daily.

Let perfection be your aim. Perfection is achievable.

If they try to mock you by saying: "na only you wan go heaven", probably because you always choose to walk the path of truth, purity, holiness and righteousness, let your reply be a resounding "YES".

1 John 3: 9 No one who is born of YHVH will continue to sin, because YHVH’s seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of YHVH. 10 This is how we know who the children of YHVH are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not YHVH’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

2 Likes

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by AntiChristian: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
No one can live a sinless life daily!

But I think you believe Jesus already died for your sins so which sins are you talking about again?
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Antichristian, why do you worry yourself so much? Do we practise the same religion? Why are fixated on what my religion says or what it doesn't say? What bearing do my beliefs have you?

1 Like

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
AntiChristian:
■ No one can live a sinless life daily!
■ But I think you believe Jesus already died for your sins so which sins are you talking about again?
1. That is not true at all! That lie was fed to you instead by men. undecided

2. Jesus Christ died to redeem the sinners of Israel from the Old Covenant sins — the world whose sins He came to take away — however, rescued from their debt to God's Old Law, they are then required to live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of the New Law and agreement, Jesus Christ, in order not to default God again. And as Jesus Christ explained in His Law, it is those who continue in submission and obedience to the Law in the Kingdom of God — God's Truth — that are then set free by the Truth from slavery to sin, and transformed into Sons of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36. So it is indeed possible to live above sin in the Kingdom of God. One simply needs to continue in obedience to achieve that. undecided

By the way, Sin is disobedience of God's direct commandment hence transgression of His Law. (God's Law, even Jesus Christ, is an all-or-nothing Law meaning if you disobey one commandment, you might as well have disobeyed them all.) So, in order to live a sin-free life, one simply has to continuously choose obedience in place of disobedience. That is how one eventually comes to know the Truth of God — God's teachings and commandments— and being set free from slavery to sin. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by AntiChristian: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2023
elated177:
Antichristian, why do you worry yourself so much? Do we practise the same religion? Why are fixated on what my religion says or what it doesn't say? What bearing do my beliefs have you?

I dislike falsehood when I see one.
What you say here is different from what other denominations would say!
Yes Jesus didn't preach any of the denominations!
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

I dislike falsehood when I see one.
What you say here is different from what other denominations would say!
Yes Jesus didn't preach any of the denominations!

Where is the falsehood?
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by AntiChristian: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2023
elated177:

Where is the falsehood?

That you can live your life without sin!
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

That you can live your life without sin!

Falsehood according to?

How could it be falsehood when my Scriptures explicitly teach that a sin-free life is possible and achievable?

So, again, falsehood according to?
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2023
elated177:

Falsehood according to?

How could it be falsehood when my Scriptures explicitly teach that a sin-free life is possible and achievable?

So, again, falsehood according to?

Which scripture talk am?

According to you.

Romans 3:23-24
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Which scripture talk am?

According to you.

Romans 3:23-24

My Scriptures.

It is not possible to be according to me.

Quote with understanding, antichristian.

Go back to the beginning of the thread and read with attention.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Apt.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2023
{1 John 1:8} If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
{1 Samuel 15:23} For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
elated177:

My Scriptures.

It is not possible to be according to me.

Quote with understanding, antichristian.

Go back to the beginning of the thread and read with attention.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 3:12am On Jan 25, 2023
brocab:
■{1 John 1:8}If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
■{1 Samuel 15:23} For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.
1. Always pay close attention to context when reading so you more clearly understand the message of the writer. Lifting a verse from its context in order to assert a meaning different from that intended by the writer amounts to spewing soundbites. undecided
5 We heard the true teaching from God. Now we tell it to you: God is light, and in him there is no darkness.
6 So if we say that we share in life with God, but we continue living in darkness, we are liars, who don’t follow the truth.
7 We should live in the light, where God is. If we live in the light, we have fellowship with each other, and the blood sacrifice of Jesus, God’s Son, washes away every sin and makes us clean.
8 If we say that we have no sin, we are fooling ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 But if we confess our sins, God will forgive us. We can trust God to do this. He always does what is right. He will make us clean from all the wrong things we have done.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we are saying that God is a liar and that we don’t accept his true teaching. - 1 John 5 - 10
Surely, you can see that John, in the passage, is saying that it is impossible for one who is born-again to live in sin — darkness— and have the Truth, Jesus Christ, living at the same time inside of one. This goes against popular ideas out there that a person is made free from sin as soon as he/she becomes born-again or confesses to Jesus Christ as a savior. John then goes on to explain that the cleansing of one from his/her sins by God that would follow after a person has become a believer can only take place when one does what is right — lives his life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. For it is when we know the Truth — the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — that we are then set free from slavery to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

2. Last I checked, rebellion is a choice, and so also is stubbornness. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by paxonel(m): 3:49am On Jan 25, 2023
There is nothing like sin-free life!

Yes, it is true that one can avoid sin to the bearest minimum according to the 1John 3:9 you quoted, but before quoting 1John 3:9, always have it at the back of your mind that there is 1 John 1:8

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

So there is nothing like sin-free life!
Rather we can only manage our morality and limit our sin to the besrest minimum based on how knowledgeable we are.

The more we are ignorant the more sinful we are. The more knowledgeable we are the less sin we commit and more grace to enjoy this life.

Before you start preaching repentance ask yourself, does the person you are asking to repent have the knowledge or capacity to maintain that level of repentance?

So if there is anything one should pursue first, irrespective of your religion, doctrine or creed is knowledge and understanding.

Atleast go school
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2023
brocab:
{1 John 1:8} If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
{1 Samuel 15:23} For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry.

The satanic agents, wolves in sheep's clothing, are exposing themselves.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2023
paxonel:
There is nothing like sin-free like!

Yes, it is true that one can avoid sin to the bearest minimum according to the 1John 3:9 you quoted, but before quoting 1John 3:9, always have it at the back of your mind that there is 1 John 1:8

1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Rather we can only manage our morality and limit our sin to the besrest minimum based on how knowledgeable we are.

The more we are ignorant the more sinful we are. The more knowledgeable we are the less sin we commit and more grace to enjoy this life.

Before you start preaching repentance ask yourself, does the person you are asking to repent have the knowledge or capacity to maintain that level of repentance?

So if there is anything one should pursue first, irrespective of your religion, doctrine or creed is knowledge and understanding.

Atleast go school

O na ekpe wa wa wa!

Serious anger and frustration from the enemies of righteousness.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sin-free life is possible and achievable. Pursue it with all your mind, all your soul, all your strength and all your heart. Allow that consciousness to flow in you.

James 3: 1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

Seek perfection. Settle for nothing less. We have been called-out, set-apart, from the world to be pure, holy, truthful and righteous. In your thoughts, actions, words and deeds, seek perfection. Pursue it like your existence depended on it. This perfection is better than anything on earth that you can think of. It gladdens the eyes and warms the heart.

Brothers and sisters, seek and pursue perfection.

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2023
By looking at your page-I see another lingo that is used among the Once Born Again always Born Again believers, they believe after they had said: the salvation prayer, and repented once, no matter what happens they are always saved. "no repentance no forgiveness living a immoral life style and still be the Lord..
You must live a prefect life-that not even the disciples could live it. According to Paul {Romans 7:14-23}
{Jude 1_3-4} 3 Dear friends, I had been eagerly planning to write to you about the salvation we all share. But now I find that I must write about something else, urging you to defend the faith that God has entrusted once for all time to his holy people.
I say this because some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God’s marvelous grace allows us to live immoral lives. The condemnation of such people was recorded long ago, for they have denied our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
So this is all I can say: about that-don't argue with me, argue this one with God..
Kobojunkie:
1. Always pay close attention to context when reading so you more clearly understand the message of the writer. Lifting a verse from its context in order to assert a meaning different from that intended by the writer amounts to spewing soundbites. undecided
Surely, you can see that John, in the passage, is saying that it is impossible for one who is born-again to live in sin — darkness— and have the Truth, Jesus Christ, living at the same time inside of one. This goes against popular ideas out there that a person is made free from sin as soon as he/she becomes born-again or confesses to Jesus Christ as a savior. John then goes on to explain that the cleansing of one from his/her sins by God that would follow after a person has become a believer can only take place when one does what is right — lives his life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. For it is when we know the Truth — the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — that we are then set free from slavery to sin by the Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 36. undecided

2. Last I checked, rebellion is a choice, and so also is stubbornness. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2023
So you believe by mediating you can push all your sins away from your mind-you can live that prefect lifestyle, through mediation-So no matter what happens you can push it all away, you live a prefect life style, I never read the disciples were living a prefect life style-I reads they were struggling through it-According to Paul, {Romans 7:14-23} But you aren't Paul nor the disciples.
elated177:
Sin-free life is possible and achievable. Pursue it with all your mind, all your soul, all your strength and all your heart. Allow that consciousness to flow in you.

James 3: 1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

Seek perfection. Settle for nothing less. We have been called-out, set-apart, from the world to be pure, holy, truthful and righteous. In your thoughts, actions, words and deeds, seek perfection. Pursue it like your existence depended on it. This perfection is better than anything on earth that you can think of. It gladdens the eyes and warms the heart.

Brothers and sisters, seek and pursue perfection.

Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Obviously these people can live a prefect life style without sinning-these are super humans, I am in confession every morning, after I sleep 'I wake up repenting, we war against our mind, the law is Spiritual, we have got to ask them about whom do we confess our sins to, if not God? {1 John 1:9} If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
This is a consent reminder to humble ourselves before our Father, repeatedly repenting, asking Him to forgive us our sins-our own fathers disciplines us and we respect them for that, how much more can God do for us.
paxonel:
There is nothing like sin-free like!

Atleast go school
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by paxonel(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
brocab:
Obviously these people can live a prefect life style without sinning-these are super humans, I am in confession every morning, after I sleep 'I wake up repenting, we war against our mind, the law is Spiritual, we have got to ask them about whom do we confess our sins to, if not God? {1 John 1:99} If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
This is a consent reminder to humble ourselves before our Father, repeatedly repenting, asking Him to forgive us our sins-our own fathers disciplines us and we respect them for that, how much more can God do for us.
exactly
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2023
{Ecclesiastes 7:20} Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.
So obviously someone is lying, I know it's not the Word of God.
Romans 3:10-12,,Psalm 14:1-3, Psalm 53:1-3} as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”
So your mediation keeps you from sinning? so this means you are no longer sinners, your life is prefect-the Lord had only granted your Church with this gift of knowledge.
[color=#000099]So you never rebel against anybody, neither does your children rebel against their Brothers Sisters nor parents, you never get angry-you never argue, you never raise your voice, you never say bad words against anybody, you are never rude, you are always polite when one on line ask you a question, you never put yourself above anybody else, you call people names, you never talk behind someone's back, you never gossip, you never swear under your breath, everything is guns and roses, only because sin is not in your members..
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Stay with it bro, you know the Word, you will be good to have around..
paxonel:
exactly
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by brocab: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2023
So you have finely seen your face in the mirror.
elated177:

The satanic agents, wolves in sheep's clothing, are exposing themselves.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
brocab:
So you believe by mediating you can push all your sins away from your mind-you can live that prefect lifestyle, through mediation-So no matter what happens you can push it all away, you live a prefect life style, I never read the disciples were living a prefect life style-I reads they were struggling through it-According to Paul, {Romans 7:14-23} But you aren't Paul nor the disciples.

Agent of Satan and the demons, take your satanic and demonic mindset somewhere else. If not, continue to wail in anger and frustration all over my threads. You are wasting your time. Just as darkness is exposed in the presence of the light, so you have been exposed here. If you have any shame, you will steer clear of my threads on this forum.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
brocab:
So you have finely seen your face in the mirror.

Agent of Satan and the demons, take your satanic and demonic mindset somewhere else. If not, continue to wail in anger and frustration all over my threads. You are wasting your time. Just as darkness is exposed in the presence of the light, so you have been exposed here. If you have any shame, you will steer clear of my threads on this forum.
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
brocab:
■By looking at your page-I see another lingo that is used among the Once Born Again always Born Again believers, they believe after they had said: the salvation prayer, and repented once, no matter what happens they are always saved. "no repentance no forgiveness living a immoral life style and still be the Lord..
■ You must live a prefect life-that not even the disciples could live it.[/color] The condemnation of such people was recorded long ago, for they have denied our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
So this is all I can say: about that-don't argue with me, argue this one with God..
1. Try to pay close attention to the teachings of Jesus Christ rather than the many soundbites out there so you do get deceived by the lies out there. According to Jesus Christ, except a man is born-again, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - either through the Broad gate which leads to destruction(Hellfire) or the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Heaven) at its end - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 13 vs 22 - 30. What this means is that all those who will meet an end in Hellfire(eternal damnation) at the end, also have eternal life and are born-again i.e. they already received Salvation as offered to all who believe, by Jesus Christ -Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

Being born-again indeed means being born into an eternal covenant. Jesus Christ is an eternal Covent and everyone who believes in Him and is born-again receives Salvation from God's Old Law of Moses — they are ransomed or redeemed from the debt owed God in His Old Covenant — and given a new chance in God's New Covenant. Once you have been saved — received salvation— from God's Old Covenant Law of Moses by Jesus Christ, that salvation cannot be retracted. Jesus Christ made this clear to all in John 3 vs 16 - 21 revealing He has not come to condemn but to save. Basically, there are only two doors into the Kingdom of God, and no exit door is provided. So once one is in the Kingdom of God, there is no way to leave, and the end is either in Heaven or in Hellfire. undecided

So your instance of "no repentance no forgiveness living a immoral life style and still be the Lord" simply means the person is one of the goats in the Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ made clear in His teachings that such people — those who do not obey His teachings and commandments though they are part of the Kingdom of God, are His enemies, and the end that awaits such people was revealed by Him - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

2. That is actually a lie that was fed to you by your many pastors and mogs and not from the teachings of Jesus Christ. Recall that in the Old Covenant, one of the Laws God gave to them was, "be ye Holy for I, the Lord, am Holy." Well, Jesus Christ gave a similar command to His followers saying, "be ye Holy even as your father in Heaven is Holy." And two important things we know of Holiness is that it is commanded by God, and without Holiness, it is impossible to see God or even please Him since sin — the enemy of holiness — renders every good work we bring to God filthy so we first need to get rid of sin — become Holy — before we can present our good works before God, pure and undefiled. undecided

Sin is direct disobedience of God's actual commandment aka transgression of God's Law and so in order to understand Holiness, you will need to understand the actual commandments God has given to His followers. Another teaching of importance is this, the Holy Spirit of God can only live inside of those vessels who have been proven worthy of Him, and this through Holiness. And according to Jesus Christ, the only way to become such a vessel — a Son of God — is through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ — God's Truth and Law. For it is by knowing the Truth that one is then set free from slavery to Sin by the Truth, and then becomes a Son of God, a worthy and acceptable vessel for the Spirit of God to abide inside of. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
brocab:
{Ecclesiastes 7:20} Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins. So obviously someone is lying, I know it's not the Word of God.
■Romans 3:10-12,,Psalm 14:1-3, Psalm 53:1-3} as it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.”
■So your mediation keeps you from sinning? so this means you are no longer sinners, your life is prefect-the Lord had only granted your Church with this gift of knowledge.
So you never rebel against anybody, neither does your children rebel against their Brothers Sisters nor parents, you never get angry-you never argue, you never raise your voice, you never say bad words against anybody, you are never rude, you are always polite when one on line ask you a question, you never put yourself above anybody else, you call people names, you never talk behind someone's back, you never gossip, you never swear under your breath, everything is guns and roses, only because sin is not in your members.. [/color]
1. Is this passage saying that Jesus Christ also sinned against God? undecided

2. Does this verse here imply then that not a single soul — not even John the Baptist, Zechariah & His wife Elizabeth, Joseph father of Jesus Christ, Prophet Anna, etc. —sought after God and not one of those acknowledged in the Gospels as being righteous were in fact so? undecided

3. Meditation does not render or keep anyone from sinning. It is only through continuous submission and obedience to God's Law — the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, that one can come to a Knowing of the Truth of God and eventually be set free by the Truth of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36. And your churches have nothing to do with this as Jesus Christ defines an individual contract/relationship between the individual and God. undecided

4. As I said before, in order to understand Holiness, one has to understand God's Law — learn the actual commandments that help define what sin is — from the lies and delusions out there. The following, for example, are not part of the Law that is Jesus Christ and hence are not sins in the Kingdom of God

▪︎ So you never rebel against anybody,
▪︎ neither does your children rebel against their Brothers Sisters nor parents,
▪︎ you never get angry-you never argue,
▪︎ you never raise your voice,
▪︎ you never say bad words against anybody,
▪︎ you are never rude,
▪︎ you are always polite when one on line ask you a question,
▪︎ you call people names,
▪︎ you never swear under your breath....

These are instead rules defined in moral codes that individuals hold on to -- they have nothing to do with that which God in fact commands. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
brocab:
■ Obviously these people can live a prefect life style without sinning-these are super humans, I am in confession every morning, after I sleep 'I wake up repenting, we war against our mind, the law is Spiritual, we have got to ask them about whom do we confess our sins to, if not God?
■ {1 John 1:9} If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
■ This is a consent reminder to humble ourselves before our Father, repeatedly repenting, asking Him to forgive us our sins-our own fathers disciplines us and we respect them for that, how much more can God do for us.
1. God says that without Holiness aka perfection it will be impossible for you to see him meaning all of your effects will be in vain. Jesus Christ urged that you be perfect/holy even as The Father in Heaven is perfect. Now , perfection/Holiness is as defined by and in God's Law, Jesus Christ, and He made it known to you that the Law which He gives to you comes with a light yoke and an easy burden for you to bear - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. He even went on to make clear that it is only when you live your life in submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments that you can truly belong to Him - John 14 vs 15 - 20., and be made Holy by the knowing of Him, God's Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 38. So, I think the major question here would be why do you not believe the Words of Jesus Christ? undecided

2. Right after God has forgiven you your sins and purified you of all unrighteousness, do you remain stained by sin hence filled with unrighteousness? undecided

3. Your humility means absolutely nothing to God is you do not trust nor obey Him to begin with. You need to first resolve first issue, do you trust that by doing what God has commanded of you, He is indeed able to free you from slavery to sin? If you don't, then all is for nought. undecided
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
It's possible but not while we are still living in our imperfect human flesh {Romans 7: 15-23} before the close of 1,000 years that we are to continue doing all we can to be like Jesus Christ we will definitely become perfect in Jesus name. Amen! Romans 7:24-25

Until then let us continue associating with true Christians because that's where we can be encouraged to love and fine WORKS {Hebrews 10:24-25} the personality we must target to put on is Christ! Ephesians 4:22-24

That's why Jesus could say:

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

None of us can meet up God's requirement for holiness {Isaiah 64:6} that's why we need a role model (CHRIST) by looking forward to become like him {Hebrews 12:2} and exerting ourselves vigorously {Luke 13:24} we will be forgiven and we will become clean in the face of our merciful God and Father! Psalms 103:12-14

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by elated177: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's possible but not while we are still living in our imperfect human flesh {Romans 7: 15-23} before the close of 1,000 years that we are to continue doing all we can to be like Jesus Christ we will definitely become perfect in Jesus name. Amen! Romans 7:24-25

Until then let us continue associating with true Christians because that's where we can be encouraged to love and fine WORKS {Hebrews 10:24-25} the personality we must target to put on is Christ! Ephesians 4:22-24

That's why Jesus could say:

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life" John 3:16

None of us can meet up God's requirement for holiness {Isaiah 64:6} that's why we need a role model (CHRIST) by looking forward to become like him {Hebrews 12:2} and exerting ourselves vigorously {Luke 13:24} we will be forgiven and we will become clean in the face of our merciful God and Father! Psalms 103:12-14

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

I have few questions for you.

1. Are you righteous?
2. Do you have the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty?
3. What does Isaiah 64:6 mean to you?
4. Do you think perfection, as long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, is achievable?
Re: Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
elated177:

I have few questions for you.

1. Are you righteous?
2. Do you have the Set-apart Spirit of YHVH Almighty?
3. What does Isaiah 64:6 mean to you?
4. Do you think perfection, as long as the Righteous Walk is concerned, is achievable?

(1) Only God can declare someone righteous we're just exerting ourselves to please Him

(2) All (true) worshipers of God have a measure of God's Holy Spirit.

(3)Isaiah 64:6 means no imperfect human can meet God's standard of righteousness unless we humbly accept the counsel from His only begotten Son Jesus Christ.

(4)YES, if we don't give up washing our dirty robes in the blood of the lamb! Revelations 7:14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should A Christian Celebrate Easter? / God Does Exist / Why You Should Not Marry A Muslim - By Ali Sina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.