Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Diary Of My Dog Patra - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Dog Patra (1676 Views)

I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. / My Dog Gave Birth To 7 Puppies This Morning... / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2020
I bought her 2 months ago very shy but now very brave. pics will soon be uploaded

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
more pics

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
beautiful isn't she

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by Badlimo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
You call this beautiful..lol

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by shyron(f): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
She is pretty

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by Kul3ger(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2020
what breed?

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by okayman4real(m): 1:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Kul3ger:
what breed?
9ija sheperd

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2020
yeah she's is a Nigerian Shepherd dog (ekuke) more pics

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 7:40am On Feb 12, 2020
more

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by Kul3ger(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2020
ambrosine:
yeah she's is a Nigerian Shepherd dog (ekuke)
more pics
Nice one.. We expected this earlier...

Like, not just pictures. Help us meet your pooch and make her diary more interesting..

Nice NSD you got!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by breezy007(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Your dog looks good but try to help the dog avoid being nervous or fearful, keep pulling its tail from in between its legs, less patting on the head repeat this slowly daily you’ll notice the difference in the tail positioning.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2020
I had a puppy ones but died of parvovirus. I was looking for a pup to buy but didn't see any in the market, I had already lost hope but luckily in the last stand of the market I saw this lovely female dog shy and I just bought her. 2weeks later she was I'll with parvovirus but almost died and she got healthy
Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Don't think I don't know what is parvovirus it makes them stay put bloody diarrhea. Vomiting, and loss of appetite that was what she was exhibiting

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by Timi141: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nice pup OP.

Breed doesn't really matter as long as you take good care of her and you're very conservative in your expectations. Wishing you both happy days ahead. cool cool wink
Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Timi141:
Nice pup OP.

Breed doesn't really matter as long as you take good care of her and you're very conservative in your expectations. Wishing you both happy days ahead. cool cool wink

thank you

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2020
when she gets mature I am planning on crossing her with a boerboel

Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
she's very cute...
Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by Eveezy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
ambrosine:
when she gets mature I am planning on crossing her with a boerboel
Please dont
Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by ambrosine: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Eveezy:
Please dont
why
Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by KenechukwuEdu: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Your dog go get super hearing ability �

Congratulations on your new puppy, may you guys create wonderful memories together
Re: Diary Of My Dog Patra by Leruger: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
What a beautiful dog! But instead of that chair, I think you have to make by yourself or to purchase for her some comfortable bed! You can check such reviews like this (https://thepetsmaster.com/best-dog-beds/) where the best options are being compared and buy the one that you like most. I hope your lovely pet will grow healthy and strong! Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

1yr Male Brindle Boerbeol For Sale... / South Aftican mastiff for Sale!! / Female Boerboel Pup For Shikini Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.