Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ (67605 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: Don't Call Me Aunty Kem Kem, I'm 15 Years Older / Bambam To Teddy-A: 'When Your Lover Is Your Best Friend, Partner In Crime' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Broke boys right now cry

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by AmuRubber(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Drop it like it's hot, nwoke m!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Sandydayziz(f): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by enomakos(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
na money she is after
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Justpassingby45(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
You are not even dating old men (you are only dating your class) Your mates
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by carnal: 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
They have old money not some money that will run dry anytime moreover they can overlook your excess plus mistakes but they show love by spoiling and las las,the kerewa na few meters no b young boy wey go tear plus condemn the elastic

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Badonasty(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Securing the bag
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by wanger50(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A little algebra won't hurt.

If Shalom is 34 years old today and her man X is 34 +17 years old.

Meaning X is 51 years old.

So if Shalom marries X in 2 years time and it takes her 4 years to give birth to her first baby because of his aged preek and dying sperms.

It means that her X will be a pensioner before their baby is even qualified for Nursery school.

This is the height of selfishness on her part.
Every baby needs a dad who will be fit to crawl with them, life them up and swing them around in the air every now and then.

It is not fair to give a baby a great-grand father as a father.
He may be a pensioner with a house, a car,big bank savings, social connections as in highly placed friends, mates and so on.Let alone a more stable relationship arising from maturity at everything.Who says a 60 year man can't baby swing?Does Trump at 76 looks to u like a man too old to play with his baby?.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by airminem(f): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiley Enjoy like VAGINA OF DANIELS grin
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Wonderwoman007: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
So you are dating your ancestors. You had to announce it to the world
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by CanadaOrBust: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
If u r rich enough age doesn’t matter
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by tabaski: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Riele:
grin

She is not alone .

I love them old and rich !
kiss
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A little algebra won't hurt.

If Shalom is 34 years old today, it means her man X is 34 +17 years old.

So X is 51 years old.

If Shalom marries X in 2 years time and it takes her 4 years to give birth to her first baby because of his aged preek and dying sperms.

It means that her X will be a pensioner before their baby is even qualified for Nursery school.

This is the height of selfishness on her part.
Every baby needs a dad who will be fit to crawl with them, life them up and swing them around in the air every now and then.

It is not fair to give a baby a great-grand father as a father.

you've hit the nail direct on the head

imagine the imbeciles saying thrash. if money is not involved, no lady will ever consider the thrash coming out from her mouth

she's letting people to know about her wayward life, in other line she's forming moralist

confused something

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Liposure: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
She's gorgeous. I wish she's my wife
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Ryan03(f): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
northvietnam:
Farm toolzo
that's the only thing in your head. Lazy yoot
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Bigii(m): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Same way I love older ladies with clean kpekus and yummy bwesh kiss kiss
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Ryan03(f): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Edoziesmart:
Hoelosho
shut up
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Femtexdjohn1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
Buy your magnetic gas level indicator.at 081/02/8428/67

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by northvietnam(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ryan03:
that's the only thing in your head. Lazy yoot

Birds of the same feather
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Funtobewith: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Try ur try obviously she will accepts, no matter the age difference but hope ur pocket is secured grin grin grin

Liposure:
She's gorgeous. I wish she's my wife
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Liposure: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Safyqueen: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
In Islam, the prophet did it. It's not a bad thing as long as you both love each other

Which prophet if I may ask. Please stop joining Islamic issues with olosho issues. You are inviting unbelievers to start their usual useless comments on our beloved prophet (SAW).

Moreover the prophets scenario you are referring to is vice versa of this one in discussion.
Thanks.
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Ryan03(f): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wonderwoman007:
So you are dating your ancestors. You had to announce it to the world
ancestors for 17years difference? So if a 38year old guy marries a 21year old girl you will type this same rubbish? Its like they are massaging your brain like fufu

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by bluefilm: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Astark:
She's Igbo

Curse tribe

Ozu.
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by Ryan03(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

you've hit the nail direct on the head

imagine the imbeciles saying thrash. if money is not involved, no lady will ever consider the thrash coming out from her mouth

she's letting people to know about her wayward life, in other line she's forming moralist

confused something
breath...... Breath...... Before you die on top another person matter

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by OdefaGirl(f): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
It has gotten to the point that whenever you post any news about actors, you post their movies and the real picture of them while acting..... So that we stop bothering ourselves, thinking of which movie(s) they've featured in.
Re: Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ by arrianw: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hope he truly married you and hope u are not in it for the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.