Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves (79832 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by etokhana: 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nollywood actor Olanrewaju James (alias Baba Ijesha) on Friday told an Ikeja Special Offences Court that comedienne Damilola Adekoya (alias Princess) was his former lover.

Reports have it that the actor testified as to the second defence witness at his trial for alleged defilement of the 14-year-old foster daughter of Princess.

Led in evidence by defence counsel, Mr Dada Awosika (SAN), Baba Ijesha described the nature of the relationship he allegedly had with Princess.

“We were dating, my lord; she always slept in my room. We slept together, I touched her, she touched me, she kissed me and I kissed her,” he said.

Earlier, the defendant told the court how he allegedly met the comedienne.

He said he received a phone call from Princess while he was an on-air personality on Radio Lagos and LTV 8.

“She said she was my number one fan and she asked me to promote her on my programme. That is how we started.

“She told me she wanted to join the Yoruba section because the English section is bad, Ali Baba is bad, Buchi is bad. She also asked me to introduce her to my producer,” he said.

The defendant said that in the course of the relationship, he met Princess’s mother and she gave him her nickname which is “Mama Larry”.

He said that Princess’s mother advised him to take care of her daughter and that though her daughter was stubborn, he could handle her.

“I promised to promote her, I cannot allow anything to affect her career, I cannot hurt a woman, I’ve never done it in my life,” he said.

Narrating what transpired in 2014, the day he allegedly sexually molested Princess’s foster daughter with a car key, he said that in October 2014, a day after he returned from visiting his wife in the United Kingdom, he received a phone call from Princess.

He said the comedienne informed him that she was battling ill-health and needed some fruits.

According to him, he bought some fruits and took them to her home.

“Immediately I opened the door to her house, I saw her half-naked and I told her that I was outside, your fruit is inside the car.

“A few minutes after, the young girl (Princess’s foster daughter) came to pick the fruits from the car; she even met some area boys asking me for money. I gave her the fruits and she left,” he said.

Under cross-examination by the Lagos State Director of the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP), Dr Jide Martins, the defendant denied defiling the minor with his car key during a visit to her foster mother’s home in 2014.

He, however, admitted knowing the child since she was seven years old, adding that he had visited Princess’ home seven years ago.

“Princess is not my benefactor, she is the one who benefitted from me,” he said.

Baba Ijesha, who at a point broke down in tears during the cross-examination, said that the evidence he gave in court in his defence was not an afterthought.

He described Princess as a jilted lover, saying that much evidence existed to show that he and Princess were in a relationship, though such evidence was not tendered in court.

Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo adjourned the case until March 11 for the continuation of defence.

NAN reports that Baba Ijesha faces a six-count charge bordering on the indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault, attempted sexual assault by penetration and sexual assault by penetration.

Six prosecution witnesses gave evidence against Baba Ijesha while two witnesses have so testified in his defence.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/alleged-defilement-princess-my-ex-lover-baba-ijesha/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by immortalcrown(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin
Inside a matter like this, there is always another matter. Majority of celebrities have a lot of yeyebrieties as secrets.

But if he truly molested the little girl, his alleged affair with the woman is not a justification. Sexual molestation has no justification.

Late Emeka Morocco in one of his songs said, "Have you ever witnessed a court case in which both the accuser and the accused are saying the truth? If you are honest and I am honest, what will then be our problem?"

378 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by baralatie(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by SarkinYarki: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Mooh247: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
cool

Asewo man... You chop mother Ogbono, still chop child okro soup... Only you

If a bitch also sleeps with a nigar as side dude and his father as sugar daddy, like what Gbenga Obasanjo's wife did.... It's perfectly right to setup the bitch and send her to prison

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by WonderManly(m): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Such is life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Charmingrascal(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Even though I am not in support of this man for harassing a minor, I have known all along that there is certainly something that Princess is bitter about.
Now it is clear she is a bitter ex.
I have one too and she has also been threatening to blackmail me for dumping her cheating as*.

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Never go back to an ex you've once outsmarted...

Because the only thing on her mind is REVENGE

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
News
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
shameless old pedo

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by omoadeleye(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hehe
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by NwaAmaikpe: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
shocked

I'd pardon it if it were Cobhams who said Princess was his lover knowing he can't know better but for Baba Ijesha; a full-fledged, able-bodied man without a vision impairment to have a romantic relationship with a lady who looks like the carcass of an ogre beats all rationalization.

Even if dragged by a crane, or fitted on springs, NwaAmaikpe's preek will not raise half an inch for a million Princesses trying to rub some life into it.

How did Baba Ijesha lose it?
How?

And for this reason a wise sensei once said,
Never underestimate the great lenghts the human snake will travel just to spit out some of its' venom.

Princess must have been overfed with pure scorn. I can't even imagine the pain she felt knowing her toyboy would rather lust after her underage adopted daughter than her wobbly, repugnant self.

Baba Ijesha may have given out this information to save face, but the fool doesn't not know that for brothers with taste like myself; having sex with an ugly woman is just as bad as having sex with an underage girl child.

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by NwaNimo1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2022

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Henribest8(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na wa o....

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Eriokanmi: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
I knew there's something between them. There's more to the whole drama than meets the eye. She went too far. I saw the whole thing as set up. Baba ijesha too ought to have suspected all her tricks . He wasn't sensitive at all. I learnt he's well endowed but he didn't seem to discipline himself with it. He should have got married instead.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by baike: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gok
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by harmargedon: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
F angry angryL

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Basheer22: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Not only Princess, Baba Ijesha is a well known ATM in the industry. Those actresses usually talk about his big phallus and they even fight over it.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by saphiere(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
This rapist is still breathing oxygen?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by mohoxew724: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Now it is clear she is a bitter ex.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Basheer22: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You don go queue for fuel come back

10 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by admax(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
A very stupid and shallow randy man. Idiot!

12 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Realists(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by iCauseTrouble: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
We know. But you no suppose chop mother and pikin. Na wetin dey vex her be that

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by cococandy(f): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
And?

4 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by belorey713: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Never go back to an ex you've once outsmarted...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Dedemworld: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Asewo man... You chop mother Ogbono, still chop child okro soup... Only you

If a bitch also sleeps with a nigar as side dude and his father as sugar daddy, like what Gbenga Obasanjo's wife did.... It's perfectly right to setup the bitch and send her to prison

U dey dia? U re bias

9 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves by Kriely(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
His counsel came up with these bullshit stories. Nice cause I guess that’s why they are been paid.

And he had to make sure Buchi & Ali Baba knows what Princess thinks of them grin

They should focus on the case!!!!!

50 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Lil Kesh Kisses His Girlfriend As She Visits His House (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.