Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Please Suggest A Stage Name For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Suggest A Stage Name For Me (473 Views)

Please Suggest A Tested And Trusted Online Lenders In Nigeria / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / Please Suggest The Best Beach For Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Stage Name For Me by MrSurd: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2020
My current stage name is Beza, I have done few songs with the name and I have the name in the songs, I recently did a song which I mentioned the name and am still promoting before I discovered the fact that the name ''beza'' is over used online by others, it becomes so difficult to find me on search engines and social network.

I want to change the name to I don't want to change the beza totally because of my songs sake. I will love to add a prefix or few letters to the name to make it unique.

I have in mind bezatush and bezano , please help me select some thing better inside the two or recommend urs.

Note: I do pure naija Afrobeat and dancehall

Thanks
Re: Please Suggest A Stage Name For Me by Yusfunoble(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bozzo
Re: Please Suggest A Stage Name For Me by jkingx(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2020
grin grin grin
You bad o!
Yusfunoble:
Bozzo
Re: Please Suggest A Stage Name For Me by lifenajeje(m): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2020
As u no won use beza again then

Ex- beza...

Na when u carry music go online you go know say no be only u get name ..

Anyways the online music distribution outfits like distrokid will give u other options although they can give u funny variants of your name ..

Don't get emotionally attached to the name beza

Follow this step below

Aliases so far :puff daddy - p Diddy - Diddy -
Note in an Instagram video he even changed his game to brother love or love ..

(1) (Reply)

China Created And Masterminded The Spread Of Coronavirus / My Ex Is Getting Married / Creating Facebook Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.