Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle (59539 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / #BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Donbosco46: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Allen Junction
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by ForbesHomesNG(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
What should.we now.do
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by candelahria(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
She's petite(5'2 at most) and in my opinion ,shouldn't make big or voluminous hairstyles.These hairstyles make petite women look shorter and overwhelm them.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
hope this hair will make you sleep at night?
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Burruchaga71(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
She's better than what I used to see
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by SolarEdge: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
OK.. Next!
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by gwama: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Without make-up, by why her skin gloss like this, is it natural?? NO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by khiaa(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

So the fair skinned ones are bleached?

No, the bleachers are bleached.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Deepfeel(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

No, the bleachers are bleached.

And you don't even know the bleachers

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by khiaa(f): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

And you don't even know the bleachers
The skin tone looks unnatural like Michael Jackson, that's how I can tell.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Deepfeel(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:
The skin tone looks unnatural like Michael Jackson, that's how I can tell.

When I showed you the unnatural skin tone of Janet you claimed it was the camera, so the unnatural skin tone of the ones you saw is camera too
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by snoopz: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
she is fine
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Vic74real: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
The imported hair is the only thing i see...
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Hotspotbro(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Hair or jungle?
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Rasome(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
All this one wey dey shine for her face no b make up. Na until she use cement plaster her face b4 u see makeup.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
She's looking flawless in the perfectly edited picture, with a beautiful hair....

But don't be fooled by the looks, Ifu Enada is a bad chameleon.
Beautiful hair you call that?
Ok o
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by wisdomkid: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
She's looking flawless in the perfectly edited picture, with a beautiful hair....

But don't be fooled by the looks, Ifu Enada is a bad chameleon.

Do you know her personally, or you're judging her based on what?
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Deepfeel:

When I showed you the unnatural skin tone of Janet you claimed it was the camera, so the unnatural skin tone of the ones you saw is camera too

Janet skin tone isn't unnatural, her skin is a healthy golden brown not some faded out ghost.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Annie939(f): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
very beautiful
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by golddeejay(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
candelahria:
She's petite(5'2 at most) and in my opinion ,shouldn't make big or voluminous hairstyles.These hairstyles make petite women look shorter and overwhelm them.
I have a short ex. I can relate. Though her natural hair is full, it makes her look shorter. All those rolling style and dreadlocks looked adorable on her.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Jimbadly: 3:37am On Feb 09, 2020
I like her cleavage.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by Deepfeel(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2020
khiaa:

Janet skin tone isn't unnatural, her skin is a healthy golden brown not some faded out ghost.
No no no , those ladies have natural lightskins, they won't even pass the beauty pageant screening if they had unnatural unhealthy faded ghost skins, bleached people are not allowed in the beauty pageant here
Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by khiaa(f): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Deepfeel:

No no no , those ladies have natural lightskins, they won't even pass the beauty pageant screening if they had unnatural unhealthy faded ghost skins, bleached people are not allowed in the beauty pageant here

Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle by ignis: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Acquires A New House In Lagos (Photo) / Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad" / Dabota Lawson Spends N5m On Butt Lift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.