Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Shocking State Of Primary Schools In Kebbi State , Facebook User Shares Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shocking State Of Primary Schools In Kebbi State , Facebook User Shares Pictures (591 Views)

Photos Of Primary School Built By Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom / Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking State Of Primary Schools In Kebbi State , Facebook User Shares Pictures by EvenBlogger: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Shared with Caption ....

Earlier this morning I went to a school bayan tsaha model primary school near mechanical village birnin Kebbi metropolises, Kebbi State. This is one of the primary school in the area, at first I thought this building is obsolete, but I was told that it’s serviceable . That students still sit on the floor of this classroom.the school buildings are all prehistoric and démodé.

Whenever i found this prehistoric buildings Easily recall Kebbi state governor speech during 2015/2019 campaign that he’s going to heed on education and health sector.

We urge kebbi state government to please consider them and ameliorate their standard of living. May Allah give you the strength and bravery to appraise the prehistoric buildings all in kebbi state and 21 local government areas.

Muhammed Mubarak✍️.
7-2-2020

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=189817552089336&id=100031832772017

Re: Shocking State Of Primary Schools In Kebbi State , Facebook User Shares Pictures by tollyboy5(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2020
if they ask them to slash salary they'll start wailing. undecided what kind of idiots resides in the state and this kind of thing is happening yet it took so long for someone to publicize the governor's incompetency.
who is the minister of education in that state?
i hope those children are not excluded from federal government feeding program.
what kind of human being are in that state?
dont they have local government chairmen?
no senator?
ayam not understanding o!
other countries are busy teaching their children how to write code build software and think logically. children are engaging their self in debates on modern stuff but here children are struggling to sit down on rapper in a school, i mean government school!
are we breeding future terrorist?
who has watched this black american movie THE HATE U GIVE whatever we give to this little infant now will make them f everyone angry
THUG LIFE
Re: Shocking State Of Primary Schools In Kebbi State , Facebook User Shares Pictures by Racoon(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2020
Imagine! Boko is already Haram but they will always wants to play politics under religion, strap bombs to detonate & kill infidels, use phones/computers/internet/ books etc all technological innovations based on western ideologies.
Re: Shocking State Of Primary Schools In Kebbi State , Facebook User Shares Pictures by delpee(f): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
There are places as bad as this in the South

(1) (Reply)

2020 UTME: JAMB Releases Another Batch Of Results Of 450,000 Candidates / This Is To Inform Those Who Score Below 180 In Jamb, The Exam Board Has Official / Be Informed On How Crude Oil Is Priced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.