Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs (5447 Views)

SA Daycare Suddenly Has Tigers Living Next Door, Looking Over The Wall (PIX) / "Real Live Tarzan" And Friends Welcome A New Member To The Family (photos) / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by philfearon(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2021
Kody Antle is an animal trainer at The Institute for Greatly Endangered and Rare Species (T.I.G.E.R.S.) located at the wildlife park in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA.

Kody Antle is nicknamed “real life Tarzan” because of his affinity and love for domesticated wild animals. He became popular when he started posting videos of his adventures with animals on Instagram and TikTok. He has since garnered more than 18million followers on both platforms.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/05/14/real-live-tarzan-shares-pictures-of-himself-with-grown-up-tigers-he-raised-as-cubs-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2021
When your food is playing tough play with you

7 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by LikeAking: 6:26pm On May 14, 2021
Boss!

1 Like

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by oluwasegun007(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2021
I just dey pray for the guy

4 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by princepee: 7:47pm On May 14, 2021
You might be in its belly someday! The wild instinct is still intact
Domesticating wild animals is very dangerous

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 14, 2021
Amazing..
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Augla1: 7:58pm On May 14, 2021
This one hard ooo
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by BanevsJoker(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2021
It's like SE Governors and Abuja. LOL one day na one day.

7 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by strangest(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2021
APC will be your friend until they get into power

4 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by ValCon888: 8:26pm On May 14, 2021
He posted "how it started" and "how it is going".

But it will only end in tears.

3 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by PAWG(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2021
Nah! The homie is crazy
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by DONFASZY(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2021
Rip in advance
Na milk e dey feed dis big tiger
Tiger go soon taste human meat frm him as play play
Cut him head to check if e go stil talk
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by ChiefSosa(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2021
Very cool pictures to make/have. Imagine the attention (especially from females) that he'll be getting and the money he'll be making just doing what he likes and having fun. You'll really enjoy life when you do what you like.

3 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Oppy2k2: 8:45pm On May 14, 2021
I hope it will not end in tears.
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by descarado: 8:50pm On May 14, 2021
All these sadists up there lipsrsealed
If he die, na your die?
Tomorrow, he will write a masterpiece on how to tame wild cats or sociology of wild cat and man and your vet professors will be scrambling for it.

He is living a very fulfilled life and if he die in the hands of one of them( doubt it though), he wil die a happy man.
He has made history. Go and make yours

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by mytime24(f): 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
Season2= Story that touches

1 Like

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by cassidy1996(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2021
One day monkey go, go market e nor go come back
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by kambili999(f): 9:11pm On May 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Kayberg: 9:16pm On May 14, 2021
Those tigers will remain pets till the day they have a taste of flesh. That is when their spirit of belonging to the wild will return to them.

1 Like

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Casper21: 9:31pm On May 14, 2021
Kayberg:
Those tigers will remain pets till the day they have a taste of flesh. That is when their spirit of belonging to the wild will return to them.

That's why they are always protected as to avoid incident like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Csami(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2021
Kayberg:

Ignorance will finish you people. So you think those tigers have never tasted flesh? So they became big by eating cooked steak, drinking milk and eating vegetables?!
Yes, they are wild animals but they recognize their person. They are playful too. Those tigers will never harm that man but any intruder is fair game.

8 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Biglittlelois(f): 10:26pm On May 14, 2021
They are always beautiful when they are cubs, but when grown up, naaaaa.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Biglittlelois(f): 10:28pm On May 14, 2021
princepee:
You might be in its belly someday! The wild instinct is still intact
Domesticating wild animals is very dangerous

Very very dangerous, I'll just faint if i was near them.

3 Likes

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by georgementday(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2021
What about “ how it end”
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Stainlezzking: 10:54pm On May 14, 2021
All it takes is to miss one of their course meal

ahh o shedi balabala shedi bolobolo

1 Like

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Benwallt(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2021
In the words if Fela Anikulapo "one day go be one day"
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Georgekyrian(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2021
Nothing happens to him, is a family business his father and siblings are into it too. They have pretty game reserve where people from different places comes for vacation and play with the animals (Lion, tiger, gorilla e.t.c)
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by philfearon(m): 12:19am On May 15, 2021
georgementday:
What about “ how it end”
me
It will end well.
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by davillian(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2021
Csami:

Ignorance will finish you people. So you think those tigers have never tasted flesh? So they became big by eating cooked steak, drinking milk and eating vegetables?!
Yes, they are wild animals but they recognize their person. They are playful too. Those tigers will never harm that man but any intruder is fair game.
Gbam.....
They see him as one of them and they have recorded his scent in thier brains.
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by davillian(m): 2:08am On May 15, 2021
Check out the size of the Tigers...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by Nobody: 5:42am On May 15, 2021
Oyibo sha, I like their risk taking aspect of life, that's why they are better race.
Re: Real Live Tarzan Shares Pictures Of Grown Up Tigers He Raised As Cubs by levisco16(m): 6:17am On May 15, 2021
I am in need of an Angel Investor

Hello, I am Levi. I have developed a proven strategy that provides 10%-20% profit of an initial capital, on a monthly basis.

I trade Forex. You will create and have the account for yourself, while I trade. You own the passwords and details of the account. This way you can monitor the progress of the account and decide to close it, if you no longer wish to continue.
I will show you results if you need it.

I use proper Risk management . My daily target is In crumbs, in other to have minimal losses. Within a month interval, I end up having 10% - 20% profit.

That is, on a $1000 account, by month end it will be on $1100 minimum and maximum of $1300.

The gain might look insignificant, but it's in other to preserve the capital.

You can also reach me via whatsapp on 07033135122.

Please am not a scammer, if you want to track me down, I can give you my details

I will provide you my full details and identity, if you request for it.
You can reach me through my whatsapp number
http:///+2347033135122

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics / JAMB: Statistics Of Choice Of Institutions For 2013 JAMB Exercise / 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.