Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? (327 Views)

Erica, Laycon, Dorathy And Nengi Childhood Throwback Photos / If You Didn't Watch This Movie, Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome / Which Cartoons Made Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? by eddieguru(m): 9:40am On Feb 08, 2020
So this morning, I was thinking about the things that made my childhood.

From playing football to playing with worm-out car steering, playing with car tyres. Mehn, growing up was really a fun-filled experience cheesy

But TV also made my childhood ooo and early teens. Shows like Gulder ultimate search, Celebrity takes two, Maltina Dance Hall, Project fame and star trek. Do you guys remember these shows?

Re: What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? by donbachi(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Playing under the rain running naked like a free innocent harmless bird.
Re: What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? by Akinowon123(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2020
using sand to make houses for birds. Acting Daddy and Mummy
Re: What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? by eddieguru(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2020
donbachi:
Playing under the rain running naked like a free innocent harmless bird.
grin grin grin...I love playing under the rain too. Rain ball was dope kiss

Re: What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? by eddieguru(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Akinowon123:
using sand to make houses for birds.
Acting Daddy and Mummy
...Ma Nigga..."mummy and Daddy" is lit when you're the "Daddy" grin grin cheesy
Re: What Are The Things That Made Your Childhood? by popsy2(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

August 14-16 Movies For The Weekend / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Davido's Brother For Insulting Bbnaija Viewers / Top 10 Nigerian Hot Songs Of August 2020 - Naijavelocity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.