Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? (2443 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira. Plz Suggest. / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5m Naira / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello house, please i am in a state of dilemma as i am still finding it difficult to know the type of “Stress free” but “profitable” business to delve into with the sum of N5,000,000 ... Please i need your suggestions. Thank you
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2020
0x0922dcC3557774E4395375df8BFE3E3F5cc00F57
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Adam00(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Framing
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Adam00:
Framing
please more info on this
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ymodulus Please can you help me on this post? I am looking into the bitcoins job.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by celeiyke: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stress free but profitable is Yahoo. But 5m u can go into agriculture
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by nigeriantrucks: 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tesclaros:
Hello house, please i am in a state of dilemma as i am still finding it difficult to know the type of “Stress free” but “profitable” business to delve into with the sum of N5,000,000 ... Please i need your suggestions. Thank you
I own a truck and a logistics license with some factories in Lagos. We need more trucks; 6 tyres. We handle maintenance and pay driver and motor boy, and remit 150k monthly to you.

If this interests you we can arrange a meeting in Lagos at my office to discuss further. The truck you need is sold around 3.5m.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
celeiyke:
Stress free but profitable is Yahoo. But 5m u can go into agriculture
do they do yahoo with 5mil?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by nevplus(m): 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Mordern bakery
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by arodavoo(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tesclaros:

Go into mini importation or learn forex...I would give you free signals

Check my profile to learn importation and also enjoy free signals
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by samson07(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
5,000,000 is a cool cash. my brother I hope you find a good business to invest in. I will advise you not to put the whole 5m into a business you know nothing about. you can try 500-1m, if you make profit then you can start putting in more money. Don't be an offline investor.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Mannyemmy(m): 2:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Tesclaros:
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
nevplus:
Mordern bakery
umm, can you give more tips on this? Remember i said in my post i need a stress free business
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by litathom(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tesclaros:
umm, can you give more tips on this? Remember i said in my post i need a stress free business
I hope you know all those guys dropping their numbers to be contacted privately are SCAMMERS. I believe you're wise to know that
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
litathom:
I hope you know all those guys dropping their numbers to be contacted privately are SCAMMERS. I believe you're wise to know that
yes thanks

Not sending anyone my money lol

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Organiccourses: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Go into organic farming in the areas of livestock like fish, and vegetables and fruits. It's stress free as you will employ workers just monitor them. If interested let me know and I will post every information here for others to see
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Organiccourses:
Go into organic farming in the areas of livestock like fish, and vegetables and fruits. It's stress free as you will employ workers just monitor them. If interested let me know and I will post every information here for others to see
I’ll appreciate if you can post full info on this

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Organiccourses: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
The world is going organic and we have to follow trends of events to make fortunes.

Fish Farming: Species that can be reared includes Catfish and Male Tilapia. Using average of 120 and 80 naira to feed the former and the latter to 1kg using organic feeds while a kg is sold in the farm for 650 and 450 naira respectively. Concrete or mobile tarpaulin ponds is advisable, the latter has advantage of mobility and costs, while the waste water can be channelled to other portion of the land for irrigation of super habanero pepper, hybrid inderterminate tomatoes, strawberries, etc.

Once you label your products organic, market will be insatiable. You may rent a portion of land for this for experiments before you buy your land if you are satisfied. Questions are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Rabbitcartel: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tesclaros:

View my threads, n get back to me via phone number provided

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by goodman3(m): 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
Forex!!!!! With just one million Naira (3000 dollars), you can make above 3 million Naira (9000 dollars) every month. Below is a screenshot of my own profit from 5th to 31st of January. I'll guide you on how I do it.

Contact me: 08032299277

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by ufotty2001: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
goodman3:
Forex!!!!! With just one million Naira (3000 dollars), you can make above 3 million Naira (9000 dollars) every month. Below is a screenshot of my own profit from 5th to 31st of January. I'll guide you on how I do it.

Contact me: 08032299277
Op!! Be careful with whatever we called Forex it's only 5% of people in the world that are making real money from forex.. if this guy is making that huge he won't have to come here to market it's scam plan.

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by goodman3(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
ufotty2001:

Op!! Be careful with whatever we called Forex it's only 5% of people in the world that are making real money from forex.. if this guy is making that huge he won't have to come here to market it's scam plan.
Lol, this is why some people remain poor, they never know when a real opportunity comes to them, to be honest, I totally understand the situation of scams all over the internet. If you weren't quick to conclusions, you would have noticed that I never asked the op to pay me a dime. I'm just trying to introduce him to Good investments.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Tesclaros(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
ufotty2001:

thanks man
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Keith2net: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hello My Dear Friend....

How you heard about Digital Products launch?

Build a software program and launch it in JvZoo. In seven days, you can rank in bad market $50,000 (18 million Naira) while with a good launch you can do $150,000 (54 million Naira) in a space of 7days.

You don't need to be a programmer, look for a product manager from the JVzoo platform and affiliate marketee that will develop the ideas for a good product.

With a budget of 4,000,000 naira your launch is ready to go.

I know this might sound strange..but listen if you need contact of people who have done over $640k in Product launch here in Nigeria I can help you link up with them.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by uthlaw: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Just for poultry and fish farming!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Tesclaros:
Op would you mind if I asked for a #400,000 loan from the five million naira
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by Horpsy17(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Tesclaros:

Firstly, do u hav ur own personal house or u are stil paying rent ?

Build a 2 bedroom flat and lease it out....that's annual income.

Or start a mini poultry (meat production mainly) then sell off the birds after 10 to 11 weeks .

If u hav the mind, u can go near BTC but mind u...don't put all ur eggs in one basket .

Do fish farming , its very lucrative too ...

What I will strongly recommend is dividing ur 5m into 4 portions.

Then u can start businesses that u think you can manage.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? by bigbauer(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Seriously? A paltry 150k monthly on a truck? How much do you think people that drive Peugeot boxer (new model J5) and even J5 return weekly? Not even weekly but monthly, 150k on a truck is ridiculously too poor.

nigeriantrucks:
I own a truck and a logistics license with some factories in Lagos. We need more trucks; 6 tyres. We handle maintenance and pay driver and motor boy, and remit 150k monthly to you.

If this interests you we can arrange a meeting in Lagos at my office to discuss further. The truck you need is sold around 3.5m.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEPA/PHCN: Cheap and unreliable vs. Expensive and reliable? / Learn How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards. / Can Some Body Tell Me Where To Buy Ice Cream Mechine In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.