Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

106 Reasons: Why I Converted To Islam. (part 2.) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 106 Reasons: Why I Converted To Islam. (part 2.) (407 Views)

106 Reasons: "Why I Converted To Islam" / Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

106 Reasons: Why I Converted To Islam. (part 2.) by afasayuti: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2020
--------------Begin at part 1.---------------

106 Reasons: Why I Converted to Islam. (Part 2.)

53.TO SAVE MY SELF FROM THE HELL FIRE:

I read about Islam and I read the verse which says that “They do blaspheme who say :”(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary.”But said Christ: “O children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord” whoever joins other Gods with Allah, Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong dooers be no one help.5:72.
The be saves from hell fire I accepted Islam. – DAFFNE ALMEDA, MUNA, BRAZIL.

54.EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL IN ISLAM:

I embraced Islam because; I believe that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is the messenger. Before, when I was Christian I always felt incomplete, I always felt like something was missing. I never believed trinity because it made no sense. So I started to look at other religions. Islam captured my heart; I found all the answers I was looking for about this life and the hereafter everything is beautiful in Islam. – EWANGA QRLANAU, ABDUL RAHMAN, CAMEROON.

55.. I WANT TO GO TO MAKKAH:

I have seen Kaaba in my dreams several times. I just want to die as Muslim and want to go to Makkah before I die. – CHATHELY DAVIS, MUHAMMAD ZAKRIYA, INDIA.

56..CHANGES IN PEOPLE WHO TO MAKKAH:

I have seen changes in Muslims once they come back from Hajj. My sponsor had gone to perform Hajj and came with clear heart. Alhamdulillah, later, through him I accepted Islam. – BEATE VAN STADEN, ABDUL BASHEER, SOTH AFRICA.

57.BE GOOD TO NON MUSLIM PARENTS:

I was interested in Islam but not willing to accept it only because of my parents as I love them, take care of them and I was the only bread-winner for them. Once while having discussion about Islam, a preacher of Islam told me that Islam orders us to be kind and helpful to the parents even if they are Non-Muslims. After knowing that, I accepted Islam. – MARYLOU M. DANAO, MARYAM, PHILIPPINE.

58.BROTHERHOOD IN ISLAM:

I am really surprised by seeing the brotherhood system that Muslims have. They consider other Muslims as their brothers and sometime more than that. They care for each other and demonstrate brotherhood in every aspect of life. – WANG YINGYING. AALIA, CHINA.

59.SOCIAL ACTIVITIES:

(Among the Muslim women were many) very serious and active in volunteering. So I started being with them throughout the campaign and had good time to understated Islam, which later led me to embrace Islam.– TANJA HASLER, HASNA, GERMANY.

60.TAKING CARE OF ELDERS:

(Muslims') being kind to their elders made me to be close to Islam.–ASTER GUDETA, AARIFA, ETHIOPIA.

61.MY HUSBAND:

The Character (of my muslim husband) towards his God, towards human beings, towards me and my kids changed me to accepted Islam. – NOVELYN CADERAO, AYESHA, PHILIPPINE.

62.CLEANLINESS IN ISLAM:

I understood Islam through an Egyptian RTA bus driver. He provided me most of the information about Islam namely praying five times a day, fasting and reading Quran etc. He told me that cleanliness is the topmost importance for all kinds of worship. Keeping oneself clean is part of the faith. – MEEME SHIMON, MUSTAFA, UGANDA.

63.WEARING WHITE CLOTHES:

Most of the Muslims around the world and especially Arabs wear white clothes very clean and tidy. Wearing white clothes shows humanity, brotherhood, equality and shows that they are away from pride and showoff. . – DARIUS MANALO, JAMEEL, PHILIPPINE.

64.EATING TOGETHER:

I discovered and informed that eating together (by Muslims) builds brotherhood and compassion. – SRINU BANOTHH, AFTAB, INDIA.

65.WHY GARLIC IS NOT ALLOWED IN JAINISM:

I started reading books about various religions until I approached Muslim friends about Islam and I had satisfied answers about lawful and unlawful food in Islam and I became Muslims. – ANITA SUDAM, MARYAM, INDIA.

66.EATING NON VEGETERIAN:

My son who was 9 years old, doctor advised me to feed him beef every day for his development and coming out from his particular disease. It was difficult for me to cook such dishes, so I started getting it from Muslim friend who helped me not only in getting food rather helped me in understanding Islam and accepting it. –SRI NIDI, SRI NIDI, INDIA.

67.PROHIBITION OF PORK:

My reason of embracing Islam is Islam’s prohibition of eating pork as I know that eating pork in Christianity is also not allowed, but most of us consume it. Once I came to know what Islam has prohibited eating pork, I stated reading about Islam which led me to accept it. – OSCAR BARRETTO, MUHAMMAD NASIR, PHILPPINE.
68.NO ADULTERY:

Those girls from Philippine, who became Muslims, do not wish to have boy friends and they always keep themselves away from unlawful sexual relationships, they do not mingle with boys and consider it unlawful. This attitude inspired me to know more about them and about Islam. – FRECILYN TENORIO, FATIMAH, PHILIPPINE.

69.ISLAMIC GREETINGS:

I am working in a bank, in our Office, frequently, all Muslims say Assalamualikum to each other. This was not new for me, but it helped me to know more about this greeting and I started asking them about it until I got answers about this greeting and about Islam. – LAURA CAMRGO, SAMEERA, COLOMBIA.

70.ISLAMIC GREETING MADE ME MUSLIM:

A Muslim man said salaam to me while I was working in construction area. I did not answer him,rather I told him that I am not Muslim. In reply, he asked me “Why you are note Muslim?” I could not answer him. Then he told me the meaning of” Asslamualikum” and briefed me about Islam. Therefore, I accepted Islam. – AKANJ CELESTINE, ISHAQ, CAMEROON.

71.WOMEN’S DIGNITY IN ISLAM:

Women are more secure here in their dignity than in any other places of the world.– TANJA HASLER, SAFA HASLER, GERMANY.

72.WOMEN ARE RESPECTED IN MUSLIM SOCIETY:

In Muslim society women are highly respected. They have no responsibilities towards earning as men take charge of it. Be a mother, sister, wife or daughter, they are very respectful. – STOYANKA KATSARSKA, RUQAYYA, BELGIUM.

73.WHY MUSLIM WOMEN WEAR HIJAB:

I had visited Dubai during Dubai shopping Festival 2009 and while walking creek side of Al Seef Road, I visited one Traditional Tent where many Muslim women were explaining about UAE’s tradition and all of them were wearing Hijab. My first question for them was about wearing Hijab for which they gave me logical and moral reasons to wear it. There I received some books and by going through I accepted Islam. – CRISTINA POPESCU, HAJRA, ROMANIA.

74.NO SHAKING HANDS WITH WOMEN:

I had visited Islamic affairs Dept. with my friend who wanted to accept Islam. The preacher at Islamic affairs started preaching me as well about Islam for which I denied. Once the session got over, I forward my hand towards the preacher to shake hand for which he denied and said that we don’t shake hands with women his denying mode me furious and I told him ‘if you shake my hand I will accept Islam and not accept Islam. By hearing my statement, he asked me to sit back and explained me every aspect of Islam and I accepted Islam in same sitting. – LEVI GUANZON, AYESHA, PHILIPPINE.

75.WEARING HIJAB:

I stayed in combined accommodation with few Filipino new Muslim girls when I came to Dubai and tourist visa. They were wearing Hijab and going for their work. It looked very nice and more comfortable so I started wearing it by taking one from one of new Muslim Filipino girl. After some days I stared doing everything what they used to da as Muslims. Before my visit visa expired, I accepted Islam. – JERLYN QUICOY, HUDA, PHILIPPINE.

76.PEOPLE OF UAE:

I have been blessed to live and work in the UAE and have discovered the beauty of Islam from people around me. I have business dealings with the citizens of UAE from long time and I had not faced single problem from them. Citizens of UAE helped me to know more about Islam and provided useful books about it. – GREGORIS ANDREOU, LUQMAN. SIBERIA.

77.ARAB WOMEN:

I am from Sri Lanka working in a bank as cleaner. An Arab women who were working the same bank were dealing with me as I am one their sisters, while eating they were asking me to accompany them, they were greeting me while they come to office and wile going back home. I never felt any segregation from them. – SWARNALATHA, SARA, SRI LANKA.

78.FAMILY LIFE IN ISLAM:

My sister became Muslim and got married to a Muslim man and they are having very good family life. I visit them on every weekend and discuss religious matter with them. They answer me on everything about Islam. After seeing their family life I accepted Islam. – LIZEL GICA, MARYAM, PHILIPPINE.

79.TO HAVE A NEW LIFE:

I was looking for a life in which I should have inner peace and good manner. Al life without harming anyone, a life satisfied with what we have, a life totally devoted to almighty God. I found all these qualities in Islam and after accepting Islam I had a new life. – PELEKASO DJABULU, AMEEN, CONGO.

80.MUSLIM CULTURE:

Muslims have very rich culture wherever you go. Muslim cultural values do not go against their religious values. There is diversity in culture of Muslims in different nationalities but you will find uniformity in ethics and faith. – MAHESH BELLE, MUHAMMAD USMAN, INDIA.
81.I THOUGHT THAT MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS:

I have been thinking that Muslims are terrorists. I misunderstood that they always try to kill innocent people because their religion and their book teach them to do so. But being here in Dubai and spending lots of time with Muslim friends made me come out from this phobia. In fact, peace is the essence of Islam and Muslims in every aspect of life. – ANNA NAGULA, DHUHA, BELARUS.

82.RULES AND REGULATIONS IN ISLAM:

Islam has so many rules and regulations for Muslims which make them to be good in their lives and practice accordingly. Whereas we do not have much rules and regulations upon us and we spend our life according to our own wishes and desires. By following some of the rules of Islam, I had constancy in my life and corrected my ways and accepted Islam.- YELENA BUKHARDINOVA, MARYAM, UZBEKISTAN.

83.MUSLIMS PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION:

I was born to an American Father and a Roman mother, when I came to Dubai I found People practicing Islam very seriously which led me to know more about Islam.- PALA HASEMAN, PALA HASEMAN, AMERICA.

84.ISLAMIC PROBIBITIONS:

First I was thinking why so many do’s and don’ts in Islam. Don’t do this, don’t do that etc., but after being involved myself with Muslims, I realize that these thing help a person to have good life. I realized that keeping oneself away from prohibitions make the person perfect individually, socially, morally and medically. – MELIVIC OLANO, ZULIKHA, PHILIPPINE.

85.DRINKS ARE PROBIBITED IN ISLAM:

I belong to a Christian family and I am studding in Dubai based university my father drinks wine every day before sleep, he drinks a lot and behaves differently, shouting on each other and fighting for small things were common at our home which made me spend most of my time with a Muslim neighbor where I had complete calmness and beautiful atmosphere. It was that duration I studied Islam and I accepted it. – MASIH MAKHAN, ABDULLAH, INDIA.

86.CASTE SYSTEM IN MY RELIGION:

There is no caste system in Islam. Everyone is equal in Islam. We used to suffer from this caste system in our country. Upper cast people were abusing us all the times. We were not allowed to have any relationship with them. We were note even allowed to enter in the temple on particular days since upper cast people will be worshipping those days. Muslims do not have such system and they perform their prayers altogether. – KRISHNAMOORTHY, ABDUL JABBAR, INDIA.

87.MYTHOLOGY OF MY RELIGION & LOGIC OF ISLAM:

I am Hindu for 43 years and till today I could not understand my religion. Everything is unclear including gods whom we were worshipping stories and mythology is base of our religious whereas Islam is very logical and easy to understand.– POONAM SUHANI, NOORA, INDIA.

88.WHERE IS GOTAM BUDDAH NOW:

One of the preachers of Islam asked me a very serious question when I was discussing with him about Islam. While arguing about Gotam Buddha being a God, the preacher asked me “where is Gotam Buddha now?” He died‘I answered him. The preacher asked me “Can a dead person originate and control the whole world? Can a dead person provide food for a living one? I could not answer him and at last I accepted the fact the Gotam Buddha is not God.– HARKA LAMA, SULIAMAN, NEPAL.

89.TRUST IN ISLAM:

I am Russian Business woman, I had forgotten my bag with full of Money in a taxi and I logged my complaint in Al Rifa Police station, Dubai. The Police asked to provide information about the trip and asked me to wait for some time. While I was providing the information, the taxi Driver came inside the station and gave the bag without missing anything. The Driver’s Character and his honesty made me know more about Muslims and Islam and the police officer also helped me to understand the Islam. – VALENTINA IGNAT, VALENTINA IGNAT, RUSSIA.

90.MY FOREFATHERS WERE MUSLIMS:

I am Filipino. Once I came to know that my forefathers were Muslims and because of external influence we all became Christians, I started reading about my forefather’s religion, me and my whole family accepted Islam. – ZACARIAS NATIVIDAD, NAVEED, PHILIPPINE.

91.LECTURES OF WEL KNOWN SPEAKERS:

I was keen in watching videos well known Islamic scholars Ahmed Deedath, Dr.ZakirNaik, Yusuf Estes Etc, those lectures helped me to find right way of Islam. Thus I embraced Islam and I make DVDs of these lectures and I distribute them among my non Muslims friends. – KARAN DIVATE, MUHAMMAD, INDIA.

92.BOOK” ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO UNDERSTATING ISLAM”:

One of my friends brought me the book “Illustrated Guide to understating Islam”. This book gives us scientific and logical way of understating the religion of Islam with brief information about all important aspects of Islam. Before I concluded the book, I had planned to accept Islam and said Shadada. – CRNELIO SABADO, ADAM, PHILIPPINE.

93.BOOKS OF WE TOO LOVE JESUS CAMPAIGN:

I received a bag of booklet on my way to work from Metro Station and started reading them on the way and at my office. At night I felt once again to read those books and I did so before I went to sleep. By the Grace of almighty Allah very next day I accepted Islam. – ELENITA DUASO, JANNAH, PHILIPPINE.

94.ISLAMIC BOOKS:

I am a woman working in Medical field. Once on an invitation I participated in on Islamic program in that program I received some books on Islam and had given enough time every day to read them. These books helped me to be close to Islam and to accept it. – RAJPUT DIPAK, ZAINAB, INDIA.

95.ON THE BED OF SICKNESS:

As profession I am a nurse. I serve patients of different nationalities and different religious background s. I was surprised by a Muslim woman who had a car accident and was admitted in our hospital. She was after all these problems not crying no shouting not blaming she was just reading Quran and perfuming her prayers regularly even though she could not stand. I took care of her for a long duration and through her I accepted Islam. – JELYN PAGARIGAN, MARIA, PHILIPPINE.

96.MUSLIMS VISIT PATIENTS MORE THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLE OF ANY RELIGION:

If anyone from a Muslim family is admitted into the hospital so many members of this family and relatives visit him, greet him, pray for him and read some supplications on him whereas this kind of humbleness and closeness I rarely find from other religious people. While searching for the reason, I came to know many things about Islam and I accepted Islam. – ROSALINDA TAMONDONG, HAWWA, PHILIPPINE.

97.SICK BUT NOT SICK:

Muslim women take care of their modesty. They are always conscious about their hijab and dignity, even when they are sick. They do not expose the part of their body to unknown men even to doctors when they visit for treatment. Muslim women are the epitome of modesty. – ANALIZA AGINA, YASMEEN, PHILIPPINE.

98.BURYING SYSTEM IN ISLAM:

The system of burying the dead in Islam made me close to Islam. More than once, I got the chance to enter Muslims graveyard and witness burying the dead. It is amazing that Muslim respects the dead person and buries him in a very beautiful manner whereas in my religion, we just burn the dead person. – MALAICHAMY, AHMED ABDULLAH, INDIA.

99.WE HAVE TO ANSER TO GOD:

“We are answerable to God for everything that we do in this life” was my soon-to-be wife’s answer when I tried to get close to her physically. She told me that Islam prohibits all sinful acts and we have to answer almighty God for everything we do. She never let me touch her before getting married and that inspired me to choose her religion, Islam. – SEBAASTIAN UR, AYYAN, PHILIPPINE.

100.CONCEPT OF LIFE AFTER DEATH:

Islamic concept of life after death is very practical and logical when compared to our concept of rebirth and reincarnation of souls. The Islamic view of being answerable to our faith and deeds after we die, makes us responsible person in this world and be mindful of God.– DEEPASHIKHA, NOOR, INDIA.

101.WANT TO DIE AS MUSLIM:

I am blood cancer patient and still am suffering from this, I know I won’t be living long. So I want to die as Muslim and want have a good life after my death. – NERILANE PALIS, ASMA, PHILIPPINE.

102.I WANT TO ENTER PARADISE:

I want to accept Islam to enter Paradise. I have suffered a lot in this world and I have seen my parents also suffering. So I do not want to suffer in the hereafter. I just want to enter paradise by accepting Islam. – ALLA TYKHONOVYCH, FAHMIDA, UKRINE.

103.PARADISE IS ONLY FOR MUSLIMS:

While discussing about the matter of salvation, my friends told me ’that Paradise is only for Muslims, ‘but he gave me very rational explanation saying that those who believe in One God and follow his commands will be called Muslim and they entitled to enter Paradise. – AMELIA BLANCO, MARYAM, SPAIN.

104.SAFETY FROM HELL FIRE:

I used to get burns while cooking and you can see my hands burned everywhere I had some inner fear regarding this, I thought at changing my flat. I discussed the matter to my Muslim neighbor who told me not to the home. So I did according to her advice and stated visiting her often and asking her many things. In these discussions, she explained me about the Hell fire and who will enter there so I accepted Islam to save myself from Hell Fire. – AMITA JAGASIA, LUBNA FATIMA, INDIA.

105.CALLING ALLAHFOR HELP:

Muslims call Allah for help all the time. They remember him all the time. They take his name all the time. I kept on asking them meaning of expression like”AllahuAkber”, “Subhanallah”, Masha Allah” etc, which are praising Allah. Whenever I had some problems I started calling Allah and I was satisfied until I accepted Islam. – SEALAS MASIH GUL, KHALIFA, PAKISTAN.

106.I WAS ANSWERED:

My daughter was seriously ill in Sri Lanka, when I told my Madam, She asked me to make supplication to Allah, and He will definitely cure your daughter. So I started praying to Allah and asked help for my daughter. Very soon, my daughter got cured. And I asked my Madam to make me Muslim.–RASIKA KUMAYI, FATIMA, SRI LANKA.

Note: In part 2, few sections were modified and edited for lack of space. You can get the original article here:
https://www.muslimink.com/dawah/why-convert-to-islam/

Re: 106 Reasons: Why I Converted To Islam. (part 2.) by Righteousness89(m): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2020
Having said all these, The Fact still Remains that there is No other way to Eternal Bliss ( Heaven)Except Through JESUS CHRIST..

That's just the Truth that cannot be Altered..
May GOD Give us Understanding so we can see the Truth before it becomes late

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ya7hWu2Enc

1 Like

Re: 106 Reasons: Why I Converted To Islam. (part 2.) by peggywebbs(f): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Please go to the Muslim section

afasayuti:
Begin at part 1.

106 Reasons: Why I Converted to Islam. (Part 2.)

53.TO SAVE MY SELF FROM THE HELL FIRE:

I read about Islam and I read the verse which says that “They do blaspheme who say :”(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary.”But said Christ: “O children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord” whoever joins other Gods with Allah, Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong dooers be no one help.5:72.
The be saves from hell fire I accepted Islam. – DAFFNE ALMEDA, MUNA, BRAZIL.

54.EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL IN ISLAM:

I embraced Islam because; I believe that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is the messenger. Before, when I was Christian I always felt incomplete, I always felt like something was missing. I never believed trinity because it made no sense. So I started to look at other religions. Islam captured my heart; I found all the answers I was looking for about this life and the hereafter everything is beautiful in Islam. – EWANGA QRLANAU, ABDUL RAHMAN, CAMEROON.

55.. I WANT TO GO TO MAKKAH:

I am from India and I was not Muslim while working in Dubai for 10 years. The only intention I have in this life is to go to Makkah. I have seen Kaaba in my dreams several times. I just want to die as Muslim and want to go to Makkah before I die. – CHATHELY DAVIS, MUHAMMAD ZAKRIYA, INDIA.

56..CHANGES IN PEOPLE WHO TO MAKKAH:

I have seen changes in Muslims once they come back from Hajj. My sponsor had gone to perform Hajj and came with clear heart. Alhamdulillah, later, through him I accepted Islam. – BEATE VAN STADEN, ABDUL BASHEER, SOTH AFRICA.

57.BE GOOD TO NON MUSLIM PARENTS:

I was interested in Islam but not willing to accept it only because of my parents as I love them, take care of them and I was the only bread-winner for them. Once while having discussion about Islam, a preacher of Islam told me that Islam orders us to be kind and helpful to the parents even if they are Non-Muslims. After knowing that, I accepted Islam. – MARYLOU M. DANAO, MARYAM, PHILIPPINE.

58.BROTHERHOOD IN ISLAM:

I am really surprised by seeing the brotherhood system that Muslims have. They consider other Muslims as their brothers and sometime more than that. They care for each other and demonstrate brotherhood in every aspect of life. – WANG YINGYING. AALIA, CHINA.

59.SOCIAL ACTIVITIES:

(Among the Muslim women were many) very serious and active in volunteering. So I started being with them throughout the campaign and had good time to understated Islam, which later led me to embrace Islam.– TANJA HASLER, HASNA, GERMANY.

60.TAKING CARE OF ELDERS:

(Muslims') being kind to their elders made me to be close to Islam.–ASTER GUDETA, AARIFA, ETHIOPIA.

61.MY HUSBAND:

The Character (of my muslim husband) towards his God, towards human beings, towards me and my kids changed me to accepted Islam. – NOVELYN CADERAO, AYESHA, PHILIPPINE.

62.CLEANLINESS IN ISLAM:

I understood Islam through an Egyptian RTA bus driver. He provided me most of the information about Islam namely praying five times a day, fasting and reading Quran etc. He told me that cleanliness is the topmost importance for all kinds of worship. Keeping oneself clean is part of the faith. – MEEME SHIMON, MUSTAFA, UGANDA.

63.WEARING WHITE CLOTHES:

Most of the Muslims around the world and especially Arabs wear white clothes very clean and tidy. Wearing white clothes shows humanity, brotherhood, equality and shows that they are away from pride and showoff. . – DARIUS MANALO, JAMEEL, PHILIPPINE.

64.EATING TOGETHER:

I discovered and informed that eating together (by Muslims) builds brotherhood and compassion. – SRINU BANOTHH, AFTAB, INDIA.

65.WHY GARLIC IS NOT ALLOWED IN JAINISM:

I started reading books about various religions until I approached Muslim friends about Islam and I had satisfied answers about lawful and unlawful food in Islam and I became Muslims. – ANITA SUDAM, MARYAM, INDIA.

66.EATING NON VEGETERIAN:

Eating Non vegetarian is not allowed in our religion and we consider it as killing animals brutally. For my son who was 9 years old, doctor advised me to feed him beef every day for his development and coming out from his particular disease. It was difficult for me to cook such dishes, so I started getting it from Muslim friend who helped me not only in getting food rather helped me in understanding Islam and accepting it. –SRI NIDI, SRI NIDI, INDIA.

67.PROHIBITION OF PORK:

My reason of embracing Islam is Islam’s prohibition of eating pork as I know that eating pork in Christianity is also not allowed, but most of us consume it. Once I came to know what Islam has prohibited eating pork, I stated reading about Islam which led me to accept it. – OSCAR BARRETTO, MUHAMMAD NASIR, PHILPPINE.
68.NO ADULTERY:

Those girls from Philippine, who became Muslims, do not wish to have boy friends and they always keep themselves away from unlawful sexual relationships, they do not mingle with boys and consider it unlawful. This attitude inspired me to know more about them and about Islam. – FRECILYN TENORIO, FATIMAH, PHILIPPINE.

69.ISLAMIC GREETINGS:

I am working in a bank, in our Office, frequently, all Muslims say Assalamualikum to each other. This was not new for me, but it helped me to know more about this greeting and I started asking them about it until I got answers about this greeting and about Islam. – LAURA CAMRGO, SAMEERA, COLOMBIA.

70.ISLAMIC GREETING MADE ME MUSLIM:

A Muslim man said salaam to me while I was working in construction area. I did not answer him,rather I told him that I am not Muslim. In reply, he asked me “Why you are note Muslim?” I could not answer him. Then he told me the meaning of” Asslamualikum” and briefed me about Islam. Therefore, I accepted Islam. – AKANJ CELESTINE, ISHAQ, CAMEROON.

71.WOMEN’S DIGNITY IN ISLAM:

Women are more secure here in their dignity than in any other places of the world.– TANJA HASLER, SAFA HASLER, GERMANY.

72.WOMEN ARE RESPECTED IN MUSLIM SOCIETY:

In Muslim society women are highly respected. They have no responsibilities towards earning as men take charge of it. Be a mother, sister, wife or daughter, they are very respectful. – STOYANKA KATSARSKA, RUQAYYA, BELGIUM.

73.WHY MUSLIM WOMEN WEAR HIJAB:

I had visited Dubai during Dubai shopping Festival 2009 and while walking creek side of Al Seef Road, I visited one Traditional Tent where many Muslim women were explaining about UAE’s tradition and all of them were wearing Hijab. My first question for them was about wearing Hijab for which they gave me logical and moral reasons to wear it. There I received some books and by going through I accepted Islam. – CRISTINA POPESCU, HAJRA, ROMANIA.

74.NO SHAKING HANDS WITH WOMEN:

I had visited Islamic affairs Dept. with my friend who wanted to accept Islam. The preacher at Islamic affairs started preaching me as well about Islam for which I denied. Once the session got over, I forward my hand towards the preacher to shake hand for which he denied and said that we don’t shake hands with women his denying mode me furious and I told him ‘if you shake my hand I will accept Islam and not accept Islam. By hearing my statement, he asked me to sit back and explained me every aspect of Islam and I accepted Islam in same sitting. – LEVI GUANZON, AYESHA, PHILIPPINE.

75.WEARING HIJAB:

I stayed in combined accommodation with few Filipino new Muslim girls when I came to Dubai and tourist visa. They were wearing Hijab and going for their work. It looked very nice and more comfortable so I started wearing it by taking one from one of new Muslim Filipino girl. After some days I stared doing everything what they used to da as Muslims. Before my visit visa expired, I accepted Islam. – JERLYN QUICOY, HUDA, PHILIPPINE.

76.PEOPLE OF UAE:

I have been blessed to live and work in the UAE and have discovered the beauty of Islam from people around me. I have business dealings with the citizens of UAE from long time and I had not faced single problem from them. Citizens of UAE helped me to know more about Islam and provided useful books about it. – GREGORIS ANDREOU, LUQMAN. SIBERIA.

77.ARAB WOMEN:

I am from Sri Lanka working in a bank as cleaner. An Arab women who were working the same bank were dealing with me as I am one their sisters, while eating they were asking me to accompany them, they were greeting me while they come to office and wile going back home. I never felt any segregation from them. – SWARNALATHA, SARA, SRI LANKA.

78.FAMILY LIFE IN ISLAM:

My sister became Muslim and got married to a Muslim man and they are having very good family life. I visit them on every weekend and discuss religious matter with them. They answer me on everything about Islam. After seeing their family life I accepted Islam. – LIZEL GICA, MARYAM, PHILIPPINE.

79.TO HAVE A NEW LIFE:

I was looking for a life in which I should have inner peace and good manner. Al life without harming anyone, a life satisfied with what we have, a life totally devoted to almighty God. I found all these qualities in Islam and after accepting Islam I had a new life. – PELEKASO DJABULU, AMEEN, CONGO.

80.MUSLIM CULTURE:

Muslims have very rich culture wherever you go. Muslim cultural values do not go against their religious values. There is diversity in culture of Muslims in different nationalities but you will find uniformity in ethics and faith. – MAHESH BELLE, MUHAMMAD USMAN, INDIA.
81.I THOUGHT THAT MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS:

I have been thinking that Muslims are terrorists. I misunderstood that they always try to kill innocent people because their religion and their book teach them to do so. But being here in Dubai and spending lots of time with Muslim friends made me come out from this phobia. In fact, peace is the essence of Islam and Muslims in every aspect of life. – ANNA NAGULA, DHUHA, BELARUS.

82.RULES AND REGULATIONS IN ISLAM:

Islam has so many rules and regulations for Muslims which make them to be good in their lives and practice accordingly. Whereas we do not have much rules and regulations upon us and we spend our life according to our own wishes and desires. By following some of the rules of Islam, I had constancy in my life and corrected my ways and accepted Islam.- YELENA BUKHARDINOVA, MARYAM, UZBEKISTAN.

83.MUSLIMS PRACTICE THEIR RELIGION:

I was born to an American Father and a Roman mother, when I came to Dubai I found People practicing Islam very seriously which led me to know more about Islam.- PALA HASEMAN, PALA HASEMAN, AMERICA.

84.ISLAMIC PROBIBITIONS:

First I was thinking why so many do’s and don’ts in Islam. Don’t do this, don’t do that etc., but after being involved myself with Muslims, I realize that these thing help a person to have good life. I realized that keeping oneself away from prohibitions make the person perfect individually, socially, morally and medically. – MELIVIC OLANO, ZULIKHA, PHILIPPINE.

85.DRINKS ARE PROBIBITED IN ISLAM:

I belong to a Christian family and I am studding in Dubai based university my father drinks wine every day before sleep, he drinks a lot and behaves differently, shouting on each other and fighting for small things were common at our home which made me spend most of my time with a Muslim neighbor where I had complete calmness and beautiful atmosphere. It was that duration I studied Islam and I accepted it. – MASIH MAKHAN, ABDULLAH, INDIA.

86.CASTE SYSTEM IN MY RELIGION:

There is no caste system in Islam. Everyone is equal in Islam. We used to suffer from this caste system in our country. Upper cast people were abusing us all the times. We were not allowed to have any relationship with them. We were note even allowed to enter in the temple on particular days since upper cast people will be worshipping those days. Muslims do not have such system and they perform their prayers altogether. – KRISHNAMOORTHY, ABDUL JABBAR, INDIA.

87.MYTHOLOGY OF MY RELIGION & LOGIC OF ISLAM:

I am Hindu for 43 years and till today I could not understand my religion. Everything is unclear including gods whom we were worshipping stories and mythology is base of our religious whereas Islam is very logical and easy to understand.– POONAM SUHANI, NOORA, INDIA.

88.WHERE IS GOTAM BUDDAH NOW:

One of the preachers of Islam asked me a very serious question when I was discussing with him about Islam. While arguing about Gotam Buddha being a God, the preacher asked me “where is Gotam Buddha now?” He died‘I answered him. The preacher asked me “Can a dead person originate and control the whole world? Can a dead person provide food for a living one? I could not answer him and at last I accepted the fact the Gotam Buddha is not God.– HARKA LAMA, SULIAMAN, NEPAL.

89.TRUST IN ISLAM:

I am Russian Business woman, I had forgotten my bag with full of Money in a taxi and I logged my complaint in Al Rifa Police station, Dubai. The Police asked to provide information about the trip and asked me to wait for some time. While I was providing the information, the taxi Driver came inside the station and gave the bag without missing anything. The Driver’s Character and his honesty made me know more about Muslims and Islam and the police officer also helped me to understand the Islam. – VALENTINA IGNAT, VALENTINA IGNAT, RUSSIA.

90.MY FOREFATHERS WERE MUSLIMS:

I am Filipino. Once I came to know that my forefathers were Muslims and because of external influence we all became Christians, I started reading about my forefather’s religion, me and my whole family accepted Islam. – ZACARIAS NATIVIDAD, NAVEED, PHILIPPINE.

91.LECTURES OF WEL KNOWN SPEAKERS:

I was keen in watching videos well known Islamic scholars Ahmed Deedath, Dr.ZakirNaik, Yusuf Estes Etc, those lectures helped me to find right way of Islam. Thus I embraced Islam and I make DVDs of these lectures and I distribute them among my non Muslims friends. – KARAN DIVATE, MUHAMMAD, INDIA.

92.BOOK” ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO UNDERSTATING ISLAM”:

One of my friends brought me the book “Illustrated Guide to understating Islam”. This book gives us scientific and logical way of understating the religion of Islam with brief information about all important aspects of Islam. Before I concluded the book, I had planned to accept Islam and said Shadada. – CRNELIO SABADO, ADAM, PHILIPPINE.

93.BOOKS OF WE TOO LOVE JESUS CAMPAIGN:

I received a bag of booklet on my way to work from Metro Station and started reading them on the way and at my office. At night I felt once again to read those books and I did so before I went to sleep. By the Grace of almighty Allah very next day I accepted Islam. – ELENITA DUASO, JANNAH, PHILIPPINE.

94.ISLAMIC BOOKS:

I am a woman working in Medical field. Once on an invitation I participated in on Islamic program in that program I received some books on Islam and had given enough time every day to read them. These books helped me to be close to Islam and to accept it. – RAJPUT DIPAK, ZAINAB, INDIA.

95.ON THE BED OF SICKNESS:

As profession I am a nurse. I serve patients of different nationalities and different religious background s. I was surprised by a Muslim woman who had a car accident and was admitted in our hospital. She was after all these problems not crying no shouting not blaming she was just reading Quran and perfuming her prayers regularly even though she could not stand. I took care of her for a long duration and through her I accepted Islam. – JELYN PAGARIGAN, MARIA, PHILIPPINE.

96.MUSLIMS VISIT PATIENTS MORE THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLE OF ANY RELIGION:

If anyone from a Muslim family is admitted into the hospital so many members of this family and relatives visit him, greet him, pray for him and read some supplications on him whereas this kind of humbleness and closeness I rarely find from other religious people. While searching for the reason, I came to know many things about Islam and I accepted Islam. – ROSALINDA TAMONDONG, HAWWA, PHILIPPINE.

97.SICK BUT NOT SICK:

Muslim women take care of their modesty. They are always conscious about their hijab and dignity, even when they are sick. They do not expose the part of their body to unknown men even to doctors when they visit for treatment. Muslim women are the epitome of modesty. – ANALIZA AGINA, YASMEEN, PHILIPPINE.

98.BURYING SYSTEM IN ISLAM:

The system of burying the dead in Islam made me close to Islam. More than once, I got the chance to enter Muslims graveyard and witness burying the dead. It is amazing that Muslim respects the dead person and buries him in a very beautiful manner whereas in my religion, we just burn the dead person. – MALAICHAMY, AHMED ABDULLAH, INDIA.

99.WE HAVE TO ANSER TO GOD:

“We are answerable to God for everything that we do in this life” was my soon-to-be wife’s answer when I tried to get close to her physically. She told me that Islam prohibits all sinful acts and we have to answer almighty God for everything we do. She never let me touch her before getting married and that inspired me to choose her religion, Islam. – SEBAASTIAN UR, AYYAN, PHILIPPINE.

100.CONCEPT OF LIFE AFTER DEATH:

Islamic concept of life after death is very practical and logical when compared to our concept of rebirth and reincarnation of souls. The Islamic view of being answerable to our faith and deeds after we die, makes us responsible person in this world and be mindful of God.– DEEPASHIKHA, NOOR, INDIA.

101.WANT TO DIE AS MUSLIM:

I am blood cancer patient and still am suffering from this, I know I won’t be living long. So I want to die as Muslim and want have a good life after my death. – NERILANE PALIS, ASMA, PHILIPPINE.

102.I WANT TO ENTER PARADISE:

I want to accept Islam to enter Paradise. I have suffered a lot in this world and I have seen my parents also suffering. So I do not want to suffer in the hereafter. I just want to enter paradise by accepting Islam. – ALLA TYKHONOVYCH, FAHMIDA, UKRINE.

103.PARADISE IS ONLY FOR MUSLIMS:

While discussing about the matter of salvation, my friends told me ’that Paradise is only for Muslims, ‘but he gave me very rational explanation saying that those who believe in One God and follow his commands will be called Muslim and they entitled to enter Paradise. – AMELIA BLANCO, MARYAM, SPAIN.

104.SAFETY FROM HELL FIRE:

I used to get burns while cooking and you can see my hands burned everywhere I had some inner fear regarding this, I thought at changing my flat. I discussed the matter to my Muslim neighbor who told me not to the home. So I did according to her advice and stated visiting her often and asking her many things. In these discussions, she explained me about the Hell fire and who will enter there so I accepted Islam to save myself from Hell Fire. – AMITA JAGASIA, LUBNA FATIMA, INDIA.

105.CALLING ALLAHFOR HELP:

Muslims call Allah for help all the time. They remember him all the time. They take his name all the time. I kept on asking them meaning of expression like”AllahuAkber”, “Subhanallah”, Masha Allah” etc, which are praising Allah. Whenever I had some problems I started calling Allah and I was satisfied until I accepted Islam. – SEALAS MASIH GUL, KHALIFA, PAKISTAN.

106.I WAS ANSWERED:

My daughter was seriously ill in Sri Lanka, when I told my Madam, She asked me to make supplication to Allah, and He will definitely cure your daughter. So I started praying to Allah and asked help for my daughter. Very soon, my daughter got cured. And I asked my Madam to make me Muslim.–RASIKA KUMAYI, FATIMA, SRI LANKA.

(1) (Reply)

See Pastor E.A Adeboye Prophecy For 2020 That Is Already Fulfilled / When Grace Is Made Available / God Is Angry With People Using Perfumes And Deodorants - Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.