Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only (399 Views)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos) / An Atheist's View On Life vs. A Christian's view on life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by SeunNotOwner: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Even though you are not a Christian, let your comment based on the fact that am a Christian first.

Hi, I am Muhammadu Osinbajo [not real name], am 30, single, not a rich guy, used to be broke sometime cool. There is this widow who has 2 kids whom I developed affection for, either Lust or Love I cannot tell, maybe my consideration is out of pity i can't figure out. She lost her husband sometimes ago due to insurgency. We all know she is not going to be the same forever. Each time I sees her, I felt her pain and anxiety, and I felt I could be her third person that could change her situation, also considering the fact that hardly will you find someone that will be passionate about marry a widow (but I am at least with reasonable age). The Little I know about her show that, she is committed even before her hubby passed away. By age she should be around 32-35yrs.

Like some guys/men will created list of quality they really want a women to poses like and angel, for me i don't really care, I was raised to be able care for myself, I have specially skill in child training. All I need a women to be is a Sincere lover of God with good character. you no sabi cook no concern me, na YouTube + Glo Data go suffer am.

What I need is just is partnership.....someone I can share my all with... O my God I hate being lonely in this Buhari era and I don't have much friend other than 2 pal whom we seldom see each other. Being a Christian I don't like the idea dating. I won't say this is inferiority-complex in the sense that there few single ladies around me, who will not take donkey years before they say yes, but I don't see them and me in good continuity.

Where am worried is on the part of our culture in Nigeria that may attached more issue than necessary, from my own side, I have family member who possesses understand of life in it simplicity. We northerners have less to think of about life within our cirlces. Am really bothered about the future interference from the family of the deceased, when I might have establish bonding with her and the children and some people will come trying to break the kids away. In as much as am good at child training, am more concern about financial obligation that will attached to servicing the family need from the start, while other single are starting with family of two, am starting with four souls. Aside this two concern that borders me, I remain resolute

But am I crazy, making a wrong choice in life, please give me you opinion

Edit: I will like if Moderator will not take this to front page, I want contribution from mature mind, thank you
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thinks about your financial stability... Finance most times before marriage.
Never marry because of pity
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by GboyegaD(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
What is your business with what people think about your choice of marriage? No one will live your marital life for you as such, be truthful to yourself on why you want to marry her and do your appraisal yourself. In the reality of marriage, no one would ask you how you guys are faring or otherwise except for gossip.
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by madridguy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by Abfinest007(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
if u like marry out of pity u go pity urself later
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by SeunNotOwner: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Abfinest007:
if u like marry out of pity u go pity urself later

Is it your pity?
Is it your marry?
Oya carry your load wear your slipas make I sweep
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by donbachi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
from dat place u dey now....open dat Window and look outside..u go see one widow dia.she's all urs.
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by yanabasee(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
OP, you have to communicate your interest to the woman first..

There might be other things she'd let out to you before you'd think of going further with this feelings of yours...

I'd appreciate if this is a true and genuine intention....
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by SeunNotOwner: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2020
donbachi:
from dat place u dey now....open dat Window and look outside..u go see one widow dia.she's all urs.

Great idea.. I just did and am see wall and roof
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by SeunNotOwner: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2020
yanabasee:
OP, you have to communicate your interest to the woman first..

There might be other things she'd let out to you before you'd think of going further with this feelings of yours...

I'd appreciate if this is a true and genuine intention....

I will be hard for people to believed this due to uncommon situation like this in Nigeria. But God sees my heart
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by donbachi(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

Great idea.. I just did and am see wall and roof
rest na.
Re: I Want To Marry A Widow, Am I Crazy - Christian View Only by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2020
SeunTheOwner:

Edit: I will like if Moderator will not take this to front page, I want contribution from mature mind, thank you
Well you can marry a widow as a CHRISTian, but pity, anxiety and sympathy can't keep marriage, my is an eye opener even for the blind, marriage will perform surgical operation immediately, the surgical operation is always success.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Of Gods Sends A Warning To Prophet Odumeje For Challenging Native Doctors / Concerning The Corona Epidemic : Religous People Please Stop And Listen / How To Bequeath A Lasting Legacy To The Ones You Love - Pastor Paul Adefarasin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.