Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Learn How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved (785 Views)

How to Approve an Upwork Account / How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved Within 24hours / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by Dareal90s(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2020
With the way things are going in this country I personally can tell it out to anybody that there is no hope, not in this our generation, no help from the government or any other sector. For you to be successful in 9ja now you have to be a criminal or you work smart by helping yourself. Thank God for the Internet if not most graduates would be walking the street with rifles.

As long as you are not lazy and you are skillful then you can make money with your laptop or mobile device instead of just reading useless news online or waiting for God to do a strange miracle. I studied education in school and even we the educators don't get employed, there's no Job anywhere, even if you get one the pay can't handle your transport alone, what about feeding? and you wanna do some packaging, my brother all na money.

While some use their data to watch Youtube and at the end of the day there's nothing to show for it, I have friends that are very social but they used to beg me for the little money I struggled to make online. I am not a fool grin

Let's cut the long story short, the main reason for this thread is to advise everyone that needs a side hustle or maybe you don't even have anything fetching you money presently, either you are a graduate and you have searched for job and got frustrated, or you are still schooling or not schooling at all. As long as you can read and write, my brother, there are many Jobs for you online.

All you need do is just look for the right platform and present yourself well, you can start earning from your comfort zone without spending a dime on transport. All you need is an Upwork account.

I can get your Upwork account approved within 30mins, and also if you want to learn how to do it yourself then this is the right place.
I will teach you the practicals and you do it while I explain the tricks to you, it's a sure banker.

Stop searching for jobs and make your clean money without anyone insulting you or giving you orders. It's as simple as that.

Jobs you can do on Upwork are many, you don't have to possess a big skill or skills to get yourself jobs, some people only need you to copy and paste, some needs you to just input some screenshot texts on excel or MSWord, etc, there are many and you get paid in dollars, you get paid based on the hours worked. so why worry yourself over lack of job in the country?

If you need to learn how to create an approved Upwork account by yourself or you need an account to be created for you with your email and details you can contact me by call or WhatsApp msg.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by Dareal90s(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2020
For those who need the practical tutorial, It is also very useful to know how to get an account approved, I earn daily from this without stress, you can earn from those who are not Nigerians sef and they even pay more. I present to you the practical at a very cheap amount, contact me if u have interest.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by Dareal90s(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Check this..

Re: Learn How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by Dareal90s(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Another

Re: Learn How To Get Your Upwork Account Approved by Dareal90s(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Approval still available

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Why I sacked Farida Waziri as EFCC boss / Buy a luxury land @ Urban Prime Two Estate, Abraham Adesanya Lagos. / Partner With Us For #1500 And Make Over 20k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.