Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) (116685 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Tapout(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
mehn i just watched the full clip....he went a really shameful way, damn!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Ivebeenbanned(f): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
igbokwenu90:
..... Sorry Ma ! Please just keep on taking your medication, it shall be well with you again ! its hard for a HOOCHIE MAMA like you to be Boyfriend-LESS grin grin grin
undecided
Louder.

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
undecided
Louder.
.... Now I can see the problem you are facing with your inner life grin grin

The microphone is his size ba ? grin
while the waste bin is your size shey grin grin grin

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
igbokwenu90:
.... Now I can see the problem you are facing with your inner life grin grin

The microphone is his size ba ? grin
while the waste bin is your size shey grin grin grin
Trash, speak LOUDERRR

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Trash, speak LOUDERRR
..... So wide that the speaker can't fill you up with it Surround system abi grin grin cheesy

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
igbokwenu90:
..... So wide that the speaker can't fill you up with it Surround system abi grin grin cheesy
What your mother has, you Bleep her anyway. Tell me more...

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

What your mother has, you Bleep her anyway. Tell me more...
...... Heheheheheh ! PAINS !!! PAINS !!! PAINS !!! its obvious you are trying to tell me how even your Dadada couldn't fill you up !

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Ivebeenbanned(f): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
igbokwenu90:
...... Heheheheheh ! PAINS !!! PAINS !!! PAINS !!! its obvious you are trying to tell me how even your Dadada couldn't fill you up !
All that scream to hide your anger. Trying too hard. I'm not the cause of your misery na. Na you choose to share overstretched vagina with your papa.

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

All that scream to hide your anger. Trying too hard. I'm not the cause of your misery na. Na you choose to share overstretched vagina with your papa.
Aeyaaaa ! it's very hard on you !!! Just continue drinking water it's good for your general body stabilization !!! What your dadada is trying to do to you is just to make sure you experience a FILL UP once in your lifetime b4 you finally depart to your final destination grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
igbokwenu90:
Aeyaaaa ! it's very hard on you !!! Just continue drinking water it's good for your general body stabilization !!! What your dadada is trying to do to you is just to make sure you experience a FILL UP once in your lifetime b4 you finally depart to your final destination grin grin
Chai. Lamentation of an old man fucking overstretched pussy. You and you papa are both a disgrace to manhood and you deserve you mother. Have fun crying. I don belle full.

Re: Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Chai. Lamentation of an old man fucking overstretched pussy. You and you papa are both a disgrace to manhood and you deserve you mother. Have fun crying. I don belle full.
.... Aeeyaaa ! Given up so soon ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.