Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) (57780 Views)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Danobb: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
All of you shouting "of course its the road leading to his church"; one thing u don't understand is that even tho he doesn't repair that road, more members will still attend the church. A lot of politicians steal our money and can't even repair the road leading to their village. Learn to appreciate good things first before criticizing. Some of uu has never done anything to help others but just good at complaining. Bloody unams

2 Likes

Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
massalati:

Wealth kee u there poor man
trust me man I get money, this ain't a scam or anything like that, but since you choose to worship jesus then who am I to stop you everyone to his own
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by masterP042(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2020
owukpa:
So, he should use 'church money' to take over govt assets, as what na? Why are you this bitter?

But he can use the money for personal benefits, like cars, schools and maybe jet? Is the road not govt road? From my initial post, I don't even blame them, I blame the sheeples that contribute their money. If mugu no fall guy man no go chop
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Felix6: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

You're EVIL. Will that road be restricted to only dunamis members? Will it be restricted to Christians? Accusers like you will still ply that road..and it will speak as a witness against people like you.
i can see your pain, i am aware that churches gives out soft contracts to their backroom staffs and E-warriors, to supply stuffs that are not actually needed at exhorbitant prices, i get it my friend man must chop.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Seyeblessed: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2020
masterP042:
For every road he builds, I guess there's an equal personal investment he does with their tithe and offering money.
Sheeples they will contribute billions of naira to build religious edifice that adds nothing to the economy, and now enter into the building to pray for jobs and better economy.
Imagine the money used for that building was used to build mini refinery or even revamp the iron mine industry in ajeokuta, imagine it was used to empower 500 rice farmers, a lot of things sha. But we rather useless the money and pray

I think we need to get a few things straight, revamping government factories, building refineries, and constructing roads bridges etc. is the duty of the government, not the church. The government collects between 10% and 24% of your monthly income to maintain or build these facilities. If they are not adequate, then the responsible tier of government should be blamed.
the church, on the other hand, is an association of persons that can decide to use their donations as they deem fit. They may choose to assist the government - as the church in this post has done - or buy a space ship for their pastor, it is their money and their business. I honestly think the church needs to be praised for bailing out a failing government and not criticised for not taking over all government projects.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2020
chizpim:
yet ur a broke ass.
hahaha I'm just laughing at the quotes ...there are things I want to say but I'll just let the pary continue
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Felix6:
i can see your pain, i am aware that churches gives out soft contracts to their backroom staffs and E-warriors, to supply stuffs that are not actually needed at exhorbitant prices, i get it my friend man must chop.
When their evil and deceitful ways are laid bare for all to see they resort to infantile gibberish. Be gone from me child of perdition!
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2020
Timijo:
This is commendable. Many churches are into this generous act but they don't publicise it and that is why many people think churches are not doing anything to help the masses.

They shoukd publicise o cos dats what ll induce competition to the advantage of masses. Good one there.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Kdon2: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Seyeblessed:

I think we need to get a few things straight, revamping government factories, building refineries, and constructing roads bridges etc. is the duty of the government, not the church. The government collects between 10% and 24% of your monthly income to maintain or build these facilities. If they are not adequate, then the responsible tier of government should be blamed.
the church, on the other hand, is an association of persons that can decide to use their donations as they deem fit. They may choose to assist the government - as the church in this post has done - or buy a space ship for their pastor, it is their money and their business. I honestly think the church needs to be praised for bailing out a failing government and not criticised for not taking over all government projects.

You dey mind the shameless jobless youth?
Tufiakpa
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by mangojuice(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
Of course it has to be the road leading to thier church ..the earlier everyone drops religion the better this life starts making sense

Modified

I worship satan I'm not a Christian nor Muslim...PM me to join our whatsapp group and have all the wealth you need
You are on your own oh!

Modified again

For those of you quoting me please worship your jesus let me worship my satan, sorry for the above statement

Hail satan
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by anonymousghost2(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Felix6:
femi adesina is to buhari as anonymousghost2 is to dunamis cool

No wahala, if that makes u happy
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by anonymousghost2(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
some of you are only churchgoers

Okay mr church goers
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by anonymousghost2(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2020
Heistman:
grin epain am oo.. one sheeple spotted, well to your question..my life is obviously way better and greater than yours cos I don't belong to your gullible grass eating goats gang

D people why dey talk e pain am o na e dey pain pass lmao... You are just a low life being typing from your hut. You haven't done anything tangible for yourself but masturbating on some one else life.. ode
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by crestdevelopers: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
Of course it has to be the road leading to thier church ..the earlier everyone drops religion the better this life starts making sense

Modified

I worship satan I'm not a Christian nor Muslim...PM me to join our whatsapp group and have all the wealth you need

Modified again

For those of you quoting me please worship your jesus let me worship my satan, sorry for the above statement

Hail satan
symptoms of psychosis
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Splashme: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Great
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
ovieigho:

Lol
Children of the most high are building roads
Satan’s worshippers are on WhatsApp group [right][/right]who needs the wealth here
Happy Sunday boss. I did night sub to link up but we're not online on whatsapp last night
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:

Modified

I worship satan I'm not a Christian nor Muslim...PM me to join our whatsapp group and have all the wealth you need, trust me I'm currently building a second house in umuahia and I'll soon join the political process

Modified again

Hail satan
You too do d road that leads to ur worship place, if everyone copy this we don't need d government help.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Geo07: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:

Modified

I worship satan I'm not a Christian nor Muslim...PM me to join our whatsapp group and have all the wealth you need, trust me I'm currently building a second house in umuahia and I'll soon join the political process

Modified again

Hail satan
Why can't you construct the road leading to your family house with all your reaches?
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Lostz:
same zakat that Osama use in sponsoring his Al Qaeda?

you guys use yours to sponsor terrorist.

how do jobless imam feed and take care of family if mosques are not money making ventures?
Lol, I don't engage in unnecessary argument, do ur findings. Zakat is not paid to the imam, it is given directly to the needy. Just visit a mosque any day and find out how many people contributes money, then come back to me and tell me how mosque is a money making venture. Even your Christian fellow cannot agree with you on the fact that mosque is a business venture. Perhaps you know the terrorists you are talking about, cos I don't know. Saudi and Sudan ousted Osama from their town, can you defend how they sponsor him? Your only argument to bring Islam down is to emphasize on the minority terrorists tarnishing the image of Islam, back to the matter, Islam is not a business venture like the churches, simplem
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2020
GOVERNMENTBOY20:
Happy Sunday boss. I did night sub to link up but we're not online on whatsapp last night
i replied you
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2020
owukpa:
So, he should use 'church money' to take over govt assets, as what na? Why are you this bitter?

A sheeple will always be a sheeple, even when the truth is glaring in their face
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by massalati(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
trust me man I get money, this ain't a scam or anything like that, but since you choose to worship jesus then who am I to stop you everyone to his own

Audio money well of the truth i belong to no religion bt to public admit i worship satan i the mad ni? because of fucken money that wont take us any where
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by JeffreyD1(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
CreekCommando:

It depends on your level of exposure and how developed your brain is. What he preaches may make sense to you but could sound didactic and mundane to another person. That's why religion is a big problem to society.

Yeah you're right bro

There are some prominent men of God I don't like their preaching too
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
See environment ooooh Nigeria is still a fourth world country
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by desiredhome: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2020
Danobb:
All of you shouting "of course its the road leading to his church"; one thing u don't understand is that even tho he doesn't repair that road, more members will still attend the church. A lot of politicians steal our money and can't even repair the road leading to their village. Learn to appreciate good things first before criticizing. Some of uu has never done anything to help others but just good at complaining. Bloody unams
What is the difference between a polithiefians and the pastorpreours?
The polithiefians loots/embezzles our money, instead of building the society with them, the pastorpreours use the members money to live a flamboyant life......while the poor members/society are suffering and dying everyday.
Only in Nigeria that youths will be singing praises for a polithiefians for building roads after stealing billions
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2020
factualscomedy:
The road is definitely leading to his Church
and so? construct the one leading to your mosque. mumu!!
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
implementing:

Modified

Modified again

Hail satan
[/s]
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by owukpa(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2020
This was how the Nyanya-Boundary road looked like before it was constructed by Dunamis (PHOTOS)

http://www.idomavoice.com/2020/02/this-was-how-the-nyanya-boundary-road-looked-like-before-it-was-constructed-by-dunamis-photos.html
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2020
Geo07:
Why can't you construct the road leading to your family house with all your reaches?
no because I don't owe nobody road
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Dareal90s:

You too do d road that leads to ur worship place, if everyone copy this we don't need d government help.
and the government can finnaly sit down and enjoy the looted funds hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.