Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) (57766 Views)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja / Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Why Dunamis Church Constructed Dual Carriageway In Mararaba – Dr. Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
Of course it has to be the road leading to thier church ..the earlier everyone drops religion the better this life starts making sense

Modified

I worship satan I'm not a Christian nor Muslim...PM me to join our whatsapp group and have all the wealth you need, trust me I'm currently building a second house in umuahia and I'll soon join the political process

Modified again

For those of you quoting me please worship your jesus let me worship my satan, sorry for the above statement

Hail satan

Will you keep quiet?

Must you worship Satan to build a second, third fourth house anywhere in the world.

You indeed worship Satan because there is no sense in all what you typed up there. Satan is a senseless being and so are his worshippers.

You are building the second house at Umuahia grin

Oponu.

Some guys don't worship Satan and they have 2, 3, 4 houses at Banana Island.

grin Umuahia second house builder.

Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by arrianw: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2020
This is what the church is all about. Nice one Pastor Paul.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
and the government can finnaly sit down and enjoy the looted funds hahaha
Nd now are they not seated looting public funds, what have u been able to do abt dat?
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Dareal90s:

Nd now are they not seated looting public funds, what have u been able to do abt dat?
in all seriousness if I attain political height I'm looting money too cos no matter what you do for people they'll still want more, and besides I already have relatives in the government, even the governor himself lol. This is the era of self service, you won't understand till you get to the top, rich men laugh when poor people keep saying shit that seems justifiable hahaha
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Kenny9857(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Earthquake2:

Hospitals and schools are being built by churches

If you are ignorant shut the fvck up
and the schools are free admission right ??
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by ubee(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

To those that collect much of cos much is expected! Muslims don't pay tithe and first fruits!

And moreso I think Dangote is a Muslim too! So think before you type!
Your intent on projecting Dangote's contributions in employment, CSR and economic development as being done on the angle of Islamic religion by way him being a muslim is stupid, desperate, ignorant and shameful.
I never knew Dangote was an Imam, can you tell us where the mosque he presides over is located?
Is Dangote on the board of MURIC? Tell us something we don't know. Perhaps you expect the christian body to declare responsibility for developing Nigeria via the likes of Coscharis, Innoson etc because the owners identify as christians?

You should try to be more responsible with your reasoning.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2020
Deleyav827:
beautiful road. if all churches in Nigeria do something like this. Nigeria will be a better place

Okay... While they are doing this, what the fvck will those elected into offices be doing with all our resources and taxes??!... I await your answer!!!
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by jacksol(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:
Of course it has to be the road leading to thier church ..the earlier everyone drops religion the better this life starts making sense

Modified

I worship satan I'm not a Christian nor Muslim...PM me to join our whatsapp group and have all the wealth you need, trust me I'm currently building a second house in umuahia and I'll soon join the political process

Modified again

For those of you quoting me please worship your jesus let me worship my satan, sorry for the above statement

Hail satan
If you worship satan, you are no less a slave than those who worship other gods. So don't be smug
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2020
anonymousghost2:

D people why dey talk e pain am o na e dey pain pass lmao... You are just a low life being typing from your hut. You haven't done anything tangible for yourself but masturbating on some one else life.. ode
hahahahaha..guy no cry again na cry ..ok I'm typing from a guy and haven't done anything tangible more than masturbating on someone else's life ..u Happy now gullible grass eater? I pray for you u get liberated one day from the religion bondage you're shackled in by those scammers you called pastors.. cry
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by SimSify(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2020
masterP042:
For every road he builds, I guess there's an equal personal investment he does with their tithe and offering money.
Sheeples they will contribute billions of naira to build religious edifice that adds nothing to the economy, and now enter into the building to pray for jobs and better economy.
Imagine the money used for that building was used to build mini refinery or even revamp the iron mine industry in ajeokuta, imagine it was used to empower 500 rice farmers, a lot of things sha. But we rather useless the money and pray

I know you are a working class or you own a business.
either way you pay tax..
And I know you must have read about what happened to Abians.. The past administration's embezzlement..
And I know you know it's similar to other states and even the nation at large..

Isn't the government supposed to provide all the basic and necessary amenities for it's citizenry?..

are the pastors supposed to provide all those things listed above..
My dear direct your energy to the appropriate place and stop misplacing it..
learn to hold your leaders responsible..
As a tax payer it is your RIGHT..
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2020
jacksol:

If you worship satan, you are no less a slave than those who worship other gods. So don't be smug
I apologized for my above statement.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Bern1992(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2020
As if the construction is up to a kilometer. The construction stopped right in front of his church.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Bern1992(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I hope those senators and leader demanding reduction of tithes see this.
Instead of looking to corner state resources like muslims do, the churches are contributing to the state developement. That's totally opposite of the other religion and great.

Let him complete the road first.
I stay on the street bro, there nothing to celebrate there.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Bern1992(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2020
NifemiKolade:
A very bad news for the church enemies. Somebody check on daddy freeze� grin grin grin

Go and check it for yourself, it's not up to a kilometer
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by anonymousghost2(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Heistman:
hahahahaha..guy no cry again na cry ..ok I'm typing from a guy and haven't done anything tangible more than masturbating on someone else's life ..u Happy now gullible grass eater? I pray for you u get liberated one day from the religion bondage you're shackled in by those scammers you called pastors.. cry

Direct the prayers to your self you miserable gold digger.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Lol, I don't engage in unnecessary argument, do ur findings. Zakat is not paid to the imam, it is given directly to the needy. Just visit a mosque any day and find out how many people contributes money, then come back to me and tell me how mosque is a money making venture. Even your Christian fellow cannot agree with you on the fact that mosque is a business venture. Perhaps you know the terrorists you are talking about, cos I don't know. Saudi and Sudan ousted Osama from their town, can you defend how they sponsor him? Your only argument to bring Islam down is to emphasize on the minority terrorists tarnishing the image of Islam, back to the matter, Islam is not a business venture like the churches, simplem
so the imams feed on what?
the fact is majority of funds use by Osama to fund his terrorist group Al Qaeda was donated by Muslims faithful around the world.

how are the terrorist minorities? how many Muslim countries are terrorist free?

we can't tag all Muslims as terrorist but you guys tag all Christians group as business venture?
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
A very good and welcome development.
I don't know how rich this pastor is buhh, I know hez not anywhere near the world's richest. Look at what hez done. Why won't God bless and prosper his wayz.

Meanwhile, the road leading to the church of the so called richest in the world's pastors is so terrible that some years back, a loaded bus conveying passengers who are equally members to their annual Shiloh event had an accident and all members on board perished due to the bad road.

Anyway ure rich at heart, ure rich forever.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by ovielistic: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:

Modified

Modified again

Hail satan

Get behind me Satan. .In Jesus name.You plan to initiate unsuspecting people into your satanic occultic group to deceive into disaster is failed woefully in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by dracosith(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Daddy freeze will not react to this. If it’s something else, he will be the first to quote scriptures.
#antichrist
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
anonymousghost2:

Direct the prayers to your self you miserable gold digger.
gold digger shocked grin you're not making sense mister..I can now confirm 100% your Shepard's got total control of the working parts of brain ..no wonder u spewing thrash..may true God finds u
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Na the one for your papa house dem for com do cool
Instead you hold the govt responsible for that bad shape of road of your street you are here calling on Eneche to com and fix it fr you..Satan servant grin

implementing:

Modified

Modified again

Hail satan
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by ignis: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
The church is even working more than the government.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
seunjungle1:
Na the one for your papa house dem for com do cool
Instead you hold the govt responsible for that bad shape of road of your street you are here calling on Eneche to com and fix it fr you..Satan servant grin

yeah I am a satanic servant, its boys like you that'll tell me to finish work for your client grin they come in droves these days
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by xelly: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:

Modified

Modified again

Hail satan

When you commission roads built by your group, upload the picture let us see. Poverty is a disease.

House in Umuahia now is an investment? Chai! Please remind me the budget of Amazon for the year 2020. Keep fooling yourself with peanut.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by Uniqueteco(m): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
JeffreyD1:
If you want to listen to sweet word of God
Please listen to Pst.Dr. Paul Eneche

He got the word

On my way to Glory Dome
Where can I download his messages please?
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by AntiChristian: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
ubee:

Your intent on projecting Dangote's contributions in employment, CSR and economic development as being done on the angle of Islamic religion by way him being a muslim is stupid, desperate, ignorant and shameful.
I never knew Dangote was an Imam, can you tell us where the mosque he presides over is located?
Is Dangote on the board of MURIC? Tell us something we don't know. Perhaps you expect the christian body to declare responsibility for developing Nigeria via the likes of Coscharis, Innoson etc because the owners identify as christians?

You should try to be more responsible with your reasoning.

Sorry Dangote is a Muslim. And please keep mute. The person mentioned Muslim that's why I mentioned Dangote who is a Muslim.

I think you need to use your reasoning more...

1 Like

Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
xelly:

When you commission roads built by your group, upload the picture let us see. Poverty is a disease.

House in Umuahia now is an investment? Chai! Please remind me the budget of Amazon for the year 2020. Keep fooling yourself with peanut.
I own alot of businesses in umuahia and mind you I'm just starting, I'm bored this Sunday so lemme be replying you guys
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by fof1: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
implementing:

Modified

Modified again

Hail satan

U WILL SURELY MEET UR DOOM. DON'T WASTE UR TIME BRAGGING. SATAN HIMSELF WILL SORT U OUT TO UR SHAME AND REGRET. GOD'S ETERNAL WORD HOLDS POWER AND IS EVER MORE CORRECT. THERE IS JUDGEMENT AFTER DEATH, SO DON'T BE IN A HURRY TO BOAST. U WILL MEET UR DOOMSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by implementing: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
fof1:

U WILL SURELY MEET UR DOOM. DON'T WASTE UR TIME BRAGGING. SATAN HIMSELF WILL SORT U OUT TO UR SHAME AND REGRET. GOD'S ETERNAL WORD HOLDS POWER AND IS EVER MORE CORRECT. THERE IS JUDGEMENT AFTER DEATH, SO DON'T BE IN A HURRY TO BOAST. U WILL MEET UR DOOMSDAY.
am I harming anyone? Abeg shift ...do you know if this is an experiment to test mentally of Nigerians? Just to show how shallow you guys are because of religion

You worthless piece of shit
Re: Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) by ubee(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Sorry Dangote is a Muslim. And please keep mute. The person mentioned Muslim that's why I mentioned Dangote who is a Muslim.

I think you need to use your reasoning more...
Your reply shows that this nation is in real trouble with a legion of below average mediocre youths. I can't believe you didn't even comprehend my post. Of course I know he is muslim!!! as the points in my post clearly show. I was telling you that it was wrong to bring up and tout his contributions to the economy as a contribution from the religious angle since he is not an imam and he has never come out to show partisanship for his religious beliefs. Dangote is just a businessman period.
Abeg try to improve your basic communication and comprehension skills abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.