Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery (3509 Views)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Tonto Dikeh Has A Bigger Butt After Surgery (Photo) / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by LeakStation(f): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
5 MINUTE BUTT WORKOUT FOR A BIGGER BUTT AND SLIM WAIST

This woman in the video is 51yrs old and looks so young and attractive due to this workout routine.

Our Nigerian married ladies and singles should endeavor to do this and continue to look ever young for your husband and boyfriends

Most Importantly Subscribe my YouTube channel so that I will be motivated to get you more trending things you need for your fitness to stay naturally beautiful.

Its free to subscribe my YouTube! Please � Subscribe as you watch the video

Link to Subscribe:- www.YouTube.com/c/LeakStation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIARMPibnlI

Hey loves

Today I’m showing you my butt exercises that I do from home. Do these exercises to get the butt you’ve always wanted.
Do this routine 3-4 times a week and you’ll become more satisfied with the results.

If you liked this video please Subscribe and give it a thumbs up and also comment on my YouTube what workout video you'd like to see next
1. gym routine or what exercises to maintain a flat stomach

#workoutforbigbutt #Homeworkout #gymworkout #womenworkout #fitness

2 Likes

Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by AbjMotorPalace: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
I like this video. OK I just subscribed your YouTube my wife must see this. Tiny waist and big booty be kind to my wife grin
Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by Rityonyi(f): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
I will do this, no time to check time lol...

This Grandma here is intimidating me lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by Meltjor: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Our women abeg make una follow this fitness routine en go save money wey you go give doctor unlike Tonto dike and other yeyebrities wey spend millions for silicon bum bum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIARMPibnlI

2 Likes

Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by Kenneygirl(f): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
She definitely didn't get that in 5 mins
It takes consistency,consistency in working out will bring more substantial results than periodic fitness routines.

1 Like

Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by LeakStation(f): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
You will start seeing results in 13 days! Try it then come back here and testify.

Ladies and gentlemen support your girl on YouTube
Click the link to SUBSCRIBE (ITS FREE)

www.YouTube.com/c/LeakStation

Cheers!
Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by sucemt(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
I must confess, you are a very strong lady, full of willpower. I wish more of our ladies will emulate you to look fit and cool without needing plastic surgery. I believe this will also build people's discipline for overall productivity.

keep it up strong lady.
Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by LeakStation(f): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ladies do a 1 month challage and thank me later!
Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by LeakStation(f): 11:03pm On May 29, 2020
This works like magic
Re: 5 Minute Buttocks Workout For A Bigger Butt (No To Plastic Surgery by Nobody: 6:02am On May 30, 2020
I got all this naturally,just a little workout

(1) (Reply)

''Alatenuje'' Nigerians Comes For Laide Bakare As She Was Pictures With Obasanjo / Britney Spears Goes Bald! / Celebrity Takes 2 Judges Were Nasty – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.