Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? (1425 Views)

What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can Someone Invest 400k Into? / How Can Someone Invest 150k With At Least 1k Return Daily / What Business Can Someone Invest In With 3.5m That Will Yield Profit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by lecoeur(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Greetings everyone.
Just as the topic inscribes I have a sum of 300k I want to venture into a business with. I'm a teen, a student and I reside in the South-east for now. Fun fact is I'm not a business oriented person despite my Igbo roots, so I really need your advice on how to start up a lucrative business in Today's Nigeria. Pls it won't cause you anything to take out your time and give me ideas thanks.
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Nicoswit(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Snail farming
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by loyedammy: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dispatch bike(qlink superbike 200cc) with complete papers and tracker available for hire purchase contact 08165305409
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Niyeal(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.
Just as the topic inscribes I have a sum of 300k I want to venture into a business with. I'm a teen, a student and I reside in the South-east for now. Fun fact is I'm not a business oriented person despite my Igbo roots, so I really need your advice on how to start up a lucrative business in Today's Nigeria. Pls it won't cause you anything to take out your time and give me ideas thanks.
Livestock or crop farming
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by PFMBabe(f): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.
Just as the topic inscribes I have a sum of 300k I want to venture into a business with. I'm a teen, a student and I reside in the South-east for now. Fun fact is I'm not a business-oriented person despite my Igbo roots, so I really need your advice on how to start up a lucrative business in Today's Nigeria. Pls, it won't cause you anything to take out your time and give me ideas thanks.

Good day poster. Starting a business is a risky venture. Can it pay off greatly, yes but you can also lose all your money if the business does not generate revenue and profit as planned. If this 300k is all you have as savings I'd advice you to split it into two. Use #150k to start a business after doing adequate research and getting all the knowledge and skills you need, then invest the rest in LEGIT places where you know your money is safe. Please not all these high-risk investments that promise unsustainable rates.

Why I'm advising you to split the money is so that if your business doesn't succeed (I'm not saying it won't), you have something to fall back on. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

6 Likes

Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by lecoeur(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
PFMBabe:

Good day poster. Starting a business is a risky venture. Can it pay off greatly, yes but you can also lose all your money if the business does not generate revenue and profit as planned. If this 300k is all you have as savings I'd advice you to split it into two. Use #150k to start a business after doing adequate research and getting all the knowledge and skills you need, then invest the rest in LEGIT places where you know your money is safe. Please not all these high-risk investments that promise unsustainable rates.

Why I'm advising you to split the money is so that if your business doesn't succeed (I'm not saying it won't), you have something to fall back on. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by btensured: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
We live a country where great business ideas die because of no capital and those that has the money, you approach them to become a partner they give a goods and perfect reason why they will not become a partner.

If you don't mind you can start recharge card business it pays more and if you don't know how to go about it [WhatsApp me](https:////+2348103985062) I have lots of business ideas writen and I'm willing to sale them
Well, I'm a business plan writer, copywriter and graphics designer.
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

We rise by lifting others up#

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by PFMBabe(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
lecoeur:

Thanks very much.

You're welcome
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Sicilyjoe: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2020
PFMBabe:

U ended up saying nothing, he said which business can he invest in but u didn't mention any at the end of ur sermon
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Reazest: 4:19am On Nov 02, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.
Can u loan me the money while I pay u 4% interest rate every month? Guarantee. No story.
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Roy1918(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

We rise by lifting others up#

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.

release ur WhatsApp number
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Sicilyjoe: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Reazest:
Can u loan me the money while I pay u 4% interest rate every month? Guarantee. No story.

How much is 4% every month ?
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

U ended up saying nothing, he said which business can he invest in but u didn't mention any at the end of ur sermon

That's how most Nigerians are! Very theoretical.
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Reazest: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

How much is 4% every month ?
N12,000
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Roy1918:

Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by PFMBabe(f): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by kemkem303: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.
if u don't mind, u can borrow me the #300k and I will pay #350k back at the end of the third month....i want to buy an existing restaurant, the mama is too old to manage it....if u don't mind, I will pay you back....I have collateral too..
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Roy1918:

Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by yetty247(f): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Chy mall
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by SavageResponse(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Niyeal:

Livestock or crop farming

With just 200K?! shocked
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by smado(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.

Good morning. Can you give it to me as loan, and I will be paying at least 60,000 for five months?
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by tojos(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2020
lecoeur:
Greetings everyone.

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's easy to start

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by NerdyAboki(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lecoeur

Please how can I have your number so I can connect as soon as I get there?

1 Like

Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by lecoeur(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
NerdyAboki:
Lecoeur

Please how can I have your number so I can connect as soon as I get there?
Here WhatsApp me on 08097473186
Re: Which Busines Can Someone Invest 300k In? by don1988(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
tojos:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business: give me details about this business on WhatsApp 08068299835 my name is David hilson

It's easy to start

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

(1) (Reply)

md / Stock Market: A Rally You Must Not Miss / N28.9bn Fraud: EFCC Arrests BGL Boss, Okumagba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.