Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected (30680 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by jk1e(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
And Nigeria is alive now?only God knows what you take when you are alone.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by KinsGuy: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Some times I am moved t ask: What is that bad and terrible thing that will happen If/when Nigeria is "dead and Forgotten"? What actually are we afraid of and trying to avoid or preserve.

I think Uncle Femi deserves a pay raise. His work is becoming more difficult, imagine haven to read and ponder on all the above response.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by stickle(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tell them that Nigeria will survive without anyone of them. They are not our saviour.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by tedimola(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Now its obvious. This dude talks from his anus. And what do u expect from someone that is full of sh1t and talks from his anus? He will definitely say sh1t.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Indispensable85(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
oga just keep quiet and enjoy your share of the national cake.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Engrgreg231(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Femi it you and your family that would have been dead
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by AMUNSI23(f): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Oga i know you are lying but continue
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by hybridblood07(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
In addition, knowing how people suffer everyday yet nothing has change in the last 5years.
They will a get their reward very soon.
ezegold4we:
Another fantastically fantastic fool has spoken,

I wounder how these idiots sleep at night.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by ofiko123(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Buhari has taken Nigeria 10 years backwards..
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Franking: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nigeria is a walking corpse. The country is dead. So, what's Femi Adesina's point?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by xelly: 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Waited to see the mastermind of Benue killing but I didn't see. Hope they have been apprehended?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by johnisaola(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2020
No problem, I know u borrowed this from lie muhammed
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by ADAMXMAR: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Na so Lai muhammed bin d talk nw him don rest..uncle femi na him d rant nw
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by tlarge1612: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Is Nigeria alive before ni? Oloshi Omo ale yoruba

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Truthbites: 12:08am On Feb 09, 2020
KUNT
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by GraGra247(m): 12:12am On Feb 09, 2020
olakintanj:

Oga, Abacha and Babangida regime were better of this PMB tenure

Thank you jare.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by nedekid: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2020
lilprinze:
This man is a disgrace
I taya oh. Dr niyi warn ur in law abeg
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Durujazz22: 12:26am On Feb 09, 2020
A govt that is founded on lies and propaganda must not be taking serious, you want to secure a country before you manage it, I don't know what you mean by securing a country because the only industry that has excelled in this govt is insurgency it has expanded to high heaven in a way we never experience before, kidnapping, Fulani herdsmen, bandit, al quaeda and others has spring up. You think Nigerians are fools, you are only deceiving yourself not we
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by vikkiedee: 1:05am On Feb 09, 2020
In his long epistle, he did not say anything about reviving the economy... it was only highlighted in the introduction.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by PHijo(m): 2:19am On Feb 09, 2020
Yankiss:
You are partly correct. Dogs and baboons would have been soaked in blood. Who is not reading between the lines is not intelligent enough. undecided undecided

You are very right!
They would have unleashed terror.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by optimus106(m): 2:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Who are these blind old fo.ols showering praise on Buhari...? shi.t hole leaders with shi.thole brains.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Buhari would have been dead by now if not for being president angry
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Bianda24: 5:16am On Feb 09, 2020
He that pays the Piper dictates it tune
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by bellotaofeek: 5:21am On Feb 09, 2020
So Nigeria is still alive like this ?
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Kiezodumah(m): 5:30am On Feb 09, 2020
Hate and curse him all you like it won't change anything. With his actions being portrayed as an ass licker, dedicated servant, nitwit etc. He is slowly but surely nursing a higher political ambition eg a senator or governor. When it's time for that, its this same cabal that would be there to shove him down the throats of ever gullible Nigerians who wud gladly and easily vote him just for a plate of porridge.....
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Kiezodumah(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2020
If u believe this scam then u are a FOOL. Do people still fall for this . If after reading my advice and u still went ahead to invest in it ,then u are IRREDEEMABLE
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Facosco(m): 6:17am On Feb 09, 2020
Uncle Femi, I can't blame you, you need to defend your pay
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by warintin: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2020
so when did Buhari become God? Mr. Adesina obviously does not know we put our hopes in God and not any man.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Okoroawusa: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Femi Adeshina has said nothing but the truth. It's either you have not been in Nigeria or you just want to deceive yourself, you can agree with Femi that the war against Boko Haram has largely been successful since 2015 unlike before then.

Before 2015, kidnapping in South East was the biggest business but that has stopped. Do we also blame Buhari for cultic activities in Rivers n Bayelsa states? Piracy used to be the norm in the waters around the the Niger Delta n Lagos but that is gone. Pipeline vandals masking as militants used to hold sway in the creeks around Lagos n Ogun before 2015, now they are no more (Iba,Totowu,Okerube,Imoshe n so on).

They is no country without security issues even America but you don't solve them all at once. Even if Buhari leaves Aso Rock today we will continue to have security issues. That's a fact. The security issues we had 10years ago r different from the security issues we are having now. So also will the security issues we will have in 10 years time be of a different nature.

However, the task is daunting but security wise I think Buhari has done well. I am saying this not as a Buhari supporter but as a mature Nigerian that has lived long enough to witness Nigeria's security challenges from the military era to the early current democratic dispensation (1999) till now.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected by Zino990(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is just Vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Warship Arrives In Nigeria To Support Regional Maritime Security / I Feel Like A Tiger, Ready To Devour Criminals - IGP Egbetokun Talks Tough / Abubakar Hassan, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.