Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? (1523 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by sheDD(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
budaatum:
That's why we must understand the following, so they don't cause us death with their priqs.
Anakoriee undecided
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by sheDD(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
missimelda01:
In other words, responsible men don't cheat.
When a man try to act responsible to you lots, he becomes boring and bland. That why girls turn blurry eyes to responsible cool headed guys and go and path with the "Happening" guys but when dey start slamming with cheating escapades una go start to dey wail
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
missimelda01:
There's a post currently on the front page about a man who cheated on his wife and infected her with STI, and to think some men are defending the husband is so disgusting. Please why does it have to be this way? I'm young and unmarried but what I see, read and hear these days makes it impossible to believe that there are decent and goldly men out there.

Not every man, i don't.

This cheating thing is really a choice you have to consciously fight as a Man and if you are true to yourself you will know when the temptation is coming, there is usually a warning.

As a married man, if your mind consistently gets attracted to that female colleague the office and she asks you for a lift, your answer should be NO.

Na from clap, e dey enter dance.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Omar09:

Now read very keenly and carefully. A man can cheat on a woman and still love and take care of her because, when he has sex with another woman who is not his significant other, it's just another hole, nothing emotional about it. And the family gets to move on and be fine. But when a woman cheats on her husband or boyfriend, it's an act of disrespect, belittling the young man. It shows the young man is no longer her choice because she feels she can do better than having him as a boyfriend or husband. Women cheat to get out of a relationship. Whoever she cheats with is the one she truly desires and not her current partner if she cheats on him. But it's different with men. Men will cheat and still love, protect and care for their partner and such family gets to move on like it's nothing. Men sees sex as pleasure where as women see it as commitment. Unless of course such is a love peddler.

Ubunja
Martinez39s
CAPSLOCKED

I support you on this.....
Though I'm not saying men have d right to cheat
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by missimelda01(f): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Then what are you saying? Have a mind of your own sir.
Xavfra:

I support you on this.....
Though I'm not saying men have d right to cheat

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by missimelda01(f): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Very true.
truthsayer009:

Not every man, i don't.

This cheating thing is really a choice you have to consciously fight as a Man and if you are true to yourself you will know when the temptation is coming, there is usually a warning.

As a married man, if your mind consistently gets attracted to that female colleague the office and she asks you for a lift, your answer should be NO.

Na from clap, e dey enter dance.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
missimelda01:
Then what are you saying? Have a mind of your own sir.

Am only saying this from my point of view....
But with all due respect lady...if u can educate me better I'll pay attention
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by MoonandStar: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Omar09:

Now read very keenly and carefully. A man can cheat on a woman and still love and take care of her because, when he has sex with another woman who is not his significant other, it's just another hole, nothing emotional about it. And the family gets to move on and be fine. But when a woman cheats on her husband or boyfriend, it's an act of disrespect, belittling the young man. It shows the young man is no longer her choice because she feels she can do better than having him as a boyfriend or husband. Women cheat to get out of a relationship. Whoever she cheats with is the one she truly desires and not her current partner if she cheats on him. But it's different with men. Men will cheat and still love, protect and care for their partner and such family gets to move on like it's nothing. Men sees sex as pleasure where as women see it as commitment. Unless of course such is a love peddler.

Ubunja
Martinez39s
CAPSLOCKED

There is an iota of truth in this but in as much as they are cheating in their wives with opposite sex, then tell us what would be the fate of those ladies that are emotionally attached to them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Omar09(m): 2:45am On Feb 09, 2020
MoonandStar:

There is an iota of truth in this but in as much as they are cheating in their wives with opposite sex, then tell us what would be the fate of those ladies that are emotionally attached to them?

Tbh with you, those ladies usually are in for what they are gaining. No hard feelings. The ones who hurt later are ones who want what they can't get.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Omar09(m): 2:47am On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
Before I say anything,are you a male hiding behind a female moniker?

Which ever I answer, will make your answer bias.... Raincheck.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Omar09(m): 2:48am On Feb 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS THREAD IS IRRITATING.

I see upper case as normal, thanks to you. Honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by firstladyp4(f): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
Scissors style got me grin
I wish that could solve anything sigh.
don't mind them, they will only pretend to love and be faithful to you when they have nothing in there pocket, and you're standing by them but once money enters hmm you will start hearing "who are you to tell me how to live my life"
Men!!!
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by crackkhaus: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Biglittlelois:

So in other words, the only guarantee for a husband not to cheat is if marriage proposal and groom price was paid right? What about married women whose bride price was paid and still cheats, what say ye to that? It didn't occur to you that cheating is an individual thing? You should read your comments before posting next time.
Lol, and why do you think these married women who cheat get thrown out & disgraced, but when men do it, the wife has to forgive, pray for him...in some cases, outsiders will even be begging him to consider his wife and try to be a better husband to her even after giving her STD. Lmao.. cheesy

I just gave you people a simple solution which will turn the tide around in your favour - don't you want women to be the ones with the right to cheat in marriage, such that when a man does it, he gets thrown out?
Why should this solution be upsetting to you?

Men who believe it's their right to cheat believe so simply because they own their wives, figuratively...which actually makes sense considering how much financial obligation he had to fulfill just to make the woman his Mrs.

The problem is that a lot of you women don't know logic, everything is sentimental to you. You build castles in the air and expect a simple solution to a very complex problem which is thousands of years old.

It's part of the reason I see equality activists as clowns - they will keep fighting a futile war for a very long time because they have not tackled the main source of the imbalance when it comes to marriage. In the year 3000, this same problem will still exist as long as men continue having the financial responsibility in marrying women.

Change the culture, and not the man.
If you're lucky to find a good man who will never cheat in the 60+years he's married to you, good.. But if you think the one who cheats on you is going to feel less or not think it's his right to do it, then you're on a long thing.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by IcraveLove(f): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
firstladyp4:
don't mind them, they will only pretend to love and be faithful to you when they have nothing in there pocket, and you're standing by them but once money enters hmm you will start hearing "who are you to tell me how to live my life"
Men!!!

You are very right @bold, that's why I will never date or build my life with a broke guy. Build yourself, I build mine.
Broke guys are green snakes under green grass, always acting/forming humble.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by yvesboss(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Decent and Godly men out there ain’t on social media writing the above crap

If you want to meet decent and godly men, quit searching for one on social media, you will meet them in the real world
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by frozen70(f): 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
There's a post currently on the front page about a man who cheated on his wife and infected her with STI, and to think some men are defending the husband is so disgusting. Please why does it have to be this way? I'm young and unmarried but what I see, read and hear these days makes it impossible to believe that there are decent and goldly men out there.

The truth of this issue is that, only selfish men believes thst they can cheat and women can't cheat

Though one of the reasons for cheating is, if you are not satisfied with your partner and you guys are not making any efforts to get it resolved, one will start thinking of getting it out side

It is never written anywhere that only men should cheat, in the real sense, no one should cheat on anyone

Then no matter how you get scared if marriage, you must go in and esperance what's there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Liposure: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
missimelda01:
the reason is simple, men are polygamous in nature. Women are not except she's a slut. Besides, Its a man's world
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 12:07am On Feb 10, 2020
missimelda01:

The guy has stated why he thinks he has the right to cheat in his wife.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by cococandy(f): 3:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
the reason is simple, men are polygamous in nature. Women are not except she's a slut. Besides, Its a man's world
very logical grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by missimelda01(f): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
sounds cliche.. explain further.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by Druss(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Ok. It is very clear that the man in the OP has achieved what he set out to do. Continue feeding the 'troll'.
Re: Why Do Men Feel Like It's Their Right To Cheat? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
from my personal experience.

when I'm in a relationship, I don't cheat my girl. I mean, I stay faithful with my girl. no matter how beautiful, exposed, intelligent, enticing or classy you are, you won't even catch my atten, talk more of my attention. that's who I usually am. I am a man of conscience.

but, one thing must always be of some women.
a man who stays faithful, cautious and self-desciplined in a relationship is always sometimes seen as a boring man, clueless and unmanly to the woman. even when it is clear to her that this is a real man (this still remains confusing to me).

been in 5 serious relationships in the space of 10 years that I started having GFs, and I say with all honesty that all breakups were caused by my exes. though, they would later regret but I hate cheats, it kills everything that connects me to you instantly.

less story;

one mistake I would never repeat in a relationship, if I must get into one today, is staying faithful with her.
I am not saying I would be dating other girls, but, u can't stop me from having fun outside our relationship. you just can't!

cos, the instinct in me would not let me overlook the fact that you are also taking extra-relationship dicks.
if you are caught, you are gone. if I'm caught, I would apologize and it is left to u to accept and stay.
still, it doesn't mean I don't love u. i would do anything for you, take care of u, respect you, but u can't take that away from me. I must explore. but, be rest assured, you are my only girl. I don't double-date.

but, if na marriage stuff. aah! I know myself, I can't cheat ooh grin . I don't have the mind to do that while in marriage.
but if my wife cheats on me, I no dey hear anything, she must disappear at that very moment and appear in her parents house. it is final. no return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Child’s Naming Ceremony / Husbands Are To Be Blamed For Non-provision Of A Male Issue In The Family! / Police Treat Nigerians like Dogs in India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.