Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group (1262 Views)

I Got An Accidented 2017 Accord / I got the Pontiac Vibe / Mimic Your Favorite Nl Moniker/ Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by CorperShop(f): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, come and see what i experienced o.

Because of this kèké ban, i figured it will be nice to use my Ajo money to invest in a mini bus for commercial purpose, even if govt decides to ban that one, at least i can turn it into private use.

So i checked online, followed one of the links to Nairaland.

I got Amagold Care contact from the comment section of this link

https://www.nairaland.com/4953485/clean-tokunbo-suzuki-mini-buses#74653175.

I reached out to the whatsapp num and the screenshot is how the person on the other end attended to me.

Please is this how to run business?

I chatted before 5pm o, at least work closes by 6pm, see the response by midnight... What kind of insult is this?

1 Share

Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by blackboy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stress is everywhere
Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by LOGOBELT: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Possibly it was a woman who replied you

I can bet with my balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by MusaDanladi1: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
CorperShop walahi you get time to dey type long speech; these kind of unserious people, when I encounter such people. I just move on to serious business minded people who are looking forward to seal deals. This wan never ready to sell market, such poor customer service. They are supposed to be advising you on options of vehice brands to pick from not the other way around..
Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
There's Frustration in the land......Bad Sales Rep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by chuksanambra: 2:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Yukov:
Why will he apologized? I still don't understand the op. Why create a topic here on nairaland on this small ish. To sack him?
I believe you are a woman cos a man can't be nagging this way.

Maybe he has been attending to customers orders prior to yours.
Maybe a lot of peopl have actually priced without buying from him (this actually can lead to frustration )
I will still repeat the same thing he said" if your enquiry is serious, you will have a particular one you want to buy" Kindly walk to their office if you are a serious buyer or ask him a precise question.

My friend, will you shut up your mouth!
I can bet you don't have an idea on business or attending to customers. You must be a civil servant thinking you can talk to prospects the way you civil servants talk nonsense to those you serve.

The OP is what we call a prospect. It is how you attend to the prospect that makes such prospect become a customer. You can't know this cos you have never run a business in your life.

6 Likes

Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by EgunMogaji2: 5:04am On Feb 09, 2020
OP, my experience was similar.

It’s the culture of that outfit.

2 Likes

Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by udemzyudex(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2020
Yukov:
Why will he apologized? I still don't understand the op. Why create a topic here on nairaland on this small ish. To sack him?

Maybe a lot of peopl have actually priced without buying from him (this actually can lead to frustration )
I will still repeat the same thing he said" if your enquiry is serious, you will have a particular one you want to buy" Kindly walk to their office if you are a serious buyer or ask him a precise question.

This one no be talk I swear.

3 Likes

Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by radautoworks: 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yukov:

With all due respect, STFU

4 Likes

Re: See The Disrespectful Reply I Got From Moniker Amagold Group by radautoworks: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Possibly it was a woman who replied you

I can bet with my balls

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Give This Corolla A Name!! / Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos / Honda Vs Toyota, Which Is Ur Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.