Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance (77669 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by temptnow: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
My friend school there, he said Nigerians have carried their madness cultism to that place. It's either you're a Viking or Blacck axe.

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by AlhajiImam: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's unfortunate
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by hemucology(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by NaMeAboki: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
It is most likely a developer and drug related.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Amstupid(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
angry
post=86491570:

This won't be the first time we will be reading this kinda news on Nairaland, most times we get to find out that it is fraudsters abroad killing themselves.

Brothers killing brothers!
Hope this is not another one?!

We'll be waiting for the final investigation.....
Deep!!
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by noisy45(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Funny enough his killers are among those shouting Emmy J

2 Likes

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Agugbadin: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Eyah......

Kill a French or English man now in Nigeria and we will be listed as a terrorist country....

You see? Nigeria is a shithole..... Our government will accused him of being into drugs...

Wait for the findings from the investigation before you conclude
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Eyah......

Kill a French or English man now in Nigeria and we will be listed as a terrorist country....

You see? Nigeria is a shithole..... Our government will accused him of being into drugs...

I'm telling you. The last part of what you said. Being wrongly accused, even in Death
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerians got banned from America, Nigerian government reduced Visa fees for Americans coming to Nigeria. I wonder if this government will dare ask the Turkish government any questions on what happened to this young man. Let's watch and see.

Very embarrasing. People will now be afraid to say they are from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Bazamfare: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
E no go pass nyamuri flat.head issue!!

2 Likes

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bolustical:
Las las.

Investigation will reveal he was murdered by his own country men.

It's either a drug or money laundering deal that went sour.

So because it went sour, they now have to take his life?. I see very wasteful people. I know that one day they would never value their life or the lives of others.

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't think he was murdered.

I think he tied up his own hands and killed himself so that we will be here wondering how he was able to tie up his own hands and still stab himself to death.

And I am sure he is looking down at us laughing at our ignorance and thanking God that he did not die in Nigeria.

His family should go to Essien Udim LGA in Akwa Ibom State where we can call up his spirit for a fee to explain to us how it was able to do this.

ARe you the Real NwaAMaiKPe?
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by JosephXavier: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
USA placed travel ban on Nigeria and the government reduced their visa fee
Now dat a Nigerian is killed in Turkey I guess they will now increase their visa fee to Nigeria
Confused FG
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
jjwaterfalls:
With all the suffering while hustling...this is how he ended up.

What a sad way to die.

Some human Beings Can Be very heaRtless
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
NoTire:
Brothers and Sisters, Please Subscribe to my YouTube channel.

I am begging.

Already gotten the 4k hours view, na subscribing remain. Been giving you hit back to back on videos here.

Abeg naa. bless my hustle with subscribe on the video's channel. For the legitimacy of the hustle

EJOO, IS BEG I BEG, NOT COMMAND

What is the name of your youtube channel. So I can subscribe

2 Likes

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by foreshore(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerians got banned from America, Nigerian government reduced Visa fees for Americans coming to Nigeria. I wonder if this government will dare ask the Turkish government any questions on what happened to this young man. Let's watch and see.

Oh, you still believe that we have a government!!! Wish you luck!
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Baztardmods:
R.I.P.. hope he wasn't dragging Turkish babe with a Turkish guy cause I wonder what will trigger such senseless killing

Either ways. It's just so low and embarrassing to take life
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Kennyswag: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
When did emijay become a Nigerian name?
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Haryodeji77(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
NoTire:

I am begging.

Already gotten the 4k hours view, na subscribing remain. Been giving you hit back to back on videos here.

Abeg naa. bless my hustle with subscribe on the video's channel. For the legitimacy of the hustle

EJOO, IS BEG I BEG, NOT COMMAND

Provide your YouTube page link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by WriterX(m): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
two things I can think of right no
1. an home invasion gone wrong

or

2. An execution

the second seems likel an home invasion whilst murder can happen on the event we have resistance of some kind, most times home invasion just go with securing the victim and making sure he is not in the way then of course another scenario could come from a someone he knows (confirmation will come from the police been able to detect the point entry and exit of the said attackers) I said attackers because I am going to say and stand by my word that this is likely two people job.

anyways, the dead is dead, may his soul rest in perfect peace.

watch out for newest DETECTIVE SERIES

PROPHESY AND THE DETECTIVE FILES.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Moji12(f): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't think he was murdered.

I think he tied up his own hands and killed himself so that we will be here wondering how he was able to tie up his own hands and still stab himself to death.

And I am sure he is looking down at us laughing at our ignorance and thanking God that he did not die in Nigeria.

His family should go to Essien Udim LGA in Akwa Ibom State where we can call up his spirit for a fee to explain to us how it was able to do this.
Egbadun sir.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
This was mostly likely committed by either a Turkish person or a non Nigerian. Nigerians don’t tie u up and stab u. Not the mo.

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Amadaz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bolustical:
Las las.

Investigation will reveal he was murdered by his own country men.

It's either a drug or money laundering deal that went sour.
you said it all
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by franchasng: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Aidejay:
RIP brother
I cover all Nigerias in diaspora with the blood of Jesus...
You will not die an unexplainable and mysterious death.
Amen oh!!

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by maxiuc(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dem don start their wahala now
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by NoTire: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Haryodeji77:

Provide your YouTube page link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4Qc53GCcbpCMdo2iFgUww or subscribe using the OP's video

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by NoTire: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

What is the name of your youtube channel. So I can subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4Qc53GCcbpCMdo2iFgUww or subscribe using the OP's video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by wwwihy: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
NoTire:

I am begging.

EJOO, IS BEG I BEG, NOT COMMAND. SUBSCRIBE VIA OP'S VIDEO OR SEE CHANNEL LINK

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4Qc53GCcbpCMdo2iFgUww
Nawao for you... where is the link...

Alternatively, buy subscribers
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by NoTire: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
wwwihy:

Nawao for you... where is the link...

Alternatively, buy subscribers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Imam Rapes, Shaves Pubic Hairs Of 22-Year-Old Lady In Ogun / Man Jailed For Taking Off Condom During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.