Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance (77468 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Duru009(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Fellow Nigeria, drug deal gone bad !

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Turkey is becoming safe haven for gruesome murders. Khashoggi comes to mind still nothing came out

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by bluecircle470: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Eyah......

Kill a French or English man now in Nigeria and we will be listed as a terrorist country....

You see? Nigeria is a shithole..... Our government will accused him of being into drugs...

Shut up foolish you and stop summing up things.
You’ll just sit in your foolish shithole room and start saying rubbish.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by 8stargeneral: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
so sad
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Maybe he's innocent, but most Nigerians in Turkey are into either drugs or fraud.

Or both
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Aidejay:
RIP brother
I cover all Nigerias in diaspora with the blood of Jesus...
You will not die an unexplainable and mysterious death.
Amen.
I owe you whenever I'm out of base.
Love you brotherly. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by fof1: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bolustical:
Las las.

Investigation will reveal he was murdered by his own country men.

It's either a drug or money laundering deal that went sour.

Speculative conjectures. Let God Expose the Perpetrators and Monstrous Murderers.

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by SoftChordz: 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't think he was murdered.

I think he tied up his own hands and killed himself so that we will be here wondering how he was able to tie up his own hands and still stab himself to death.

And I am sure he is looking down at us laughing at our ignorance and thanking God that he did not die in Nigeria.

His family should go to Essien Udim LGA in Akwa Ibom State where we can call up his spirit for a fee to explain to us how it was able to do this.
How true is this calling a dead person to come and explain stuff? heard that before but doubt it.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by usiholo: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Too bad �
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Don’t be surprised, it might be his Nigeria friends.. Probably they had Money issues, don’t trust those boys in diaspora.

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Fragility6: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerians got banned from America, Nigerian government reduced Visa fees for Americans coming to Nigeria. I wonder if this government will dare ask the Turkish government any questions on what happened to this young man. Let's watch and see.
Who wan ask the question? For Nigeria,ambassador na for mouth
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Originalsly: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bbbwings:

Panic grilled
Gripped
No be suyamaster

grin grin...guy!

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by ifiokjohn(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
post=86491570:

This won't be the first time we will be reading this kinda news on Nairaland, most times we get to find out that it is fraudsters abroad killing themselves.

Brothers killing brothers!
Hope this is not another one?!
We'll be waiting for the final investigation.....

Lol cheesy.
Hypocrite of the highest order!

Y be say na Drugs come into your brain instantly you saw the news, when you are the 1st person to comment on the thread?
Number one Characteristics of a wailer : HYPOCRISY!!

There is a Proverb for people like you......

Mama : who steal meat inside pot of soup?

Pikin : No be me o, i no dey chop soup wey no get salt!
cheesy

Na today those animals dey kill demselves,
All because of money.
Shame!
You really Irritate me shall.
tofia.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
No gate on 3rd mainland bridge ... Go take a dive!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by AreaFada2: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2020
Rip.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by bodyloveghetto(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerians got banned from America, Nigerian government reduced Visa fees for Americans coming to Nigeria. I wonder if this government will dare ask the Turkish government any questions on what happened to this young man. Let's watch and see.

Nothing to watch and see, his dead his dead in a foreign country, only if you got his family contact to update you... Don't expect any updates from our government , his dead alone was announced by nigerian like him & that's how you got the news
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Martahi: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Yes even here in Cyprus, nobody know em neigbour even if you make noise no one hears you
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Cousin9999: 1:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Organ harvesting.

Don't go to west, central, or south Asia. Don't go to eastern Europe.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by delishpot: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Captainrambo2:
If nor be hustle wati person ho dey find fir Muslim country.? Rubbish.

Yeah, Nigerians don't kill each other in naija. It's only abroad that Nigerians get murdered.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by delishpot: 2:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Aidejay:
RIP brother
I cover all Nigerias in diaspora with the blood of Jesus...
You will not die an unexplainable and mysterious death.

If their hands are clean. Cos even that same Jesus said he who sows evil will reap evil. So it's not just to call jesus. Its to live a christ like lude and then call on Jesus to bless your effort.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Ashirioluwa: 2:17am On Feb 09, 2020
yanabasee:
Eyah......

Kill a French or English man now in Nigeria and we will be listed as a terrorist country....

You see? Nigeria is a shithole..... Our government will accused him of being into drugs...
Nigerian is the one killing Nigerian abroad for either cult related or 419 business related

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by toprealman: 3:27am On Feb 09, 2020
Fake ass niggers everywhere.......same people crying are often the guilty ones.
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Eva165: 3:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Captainrambo2:
If nor be hustle wati person ho dey find fir Muslim country.? Rubbish.

But day in day out the country (Turkey) is 1000% better than the shithole called Nigeria.. nah business gone wrong with follow country man,Turkish people have no time for any man unles u drag there women with them.I call turkey a land of freedom that houses thousands of Nigerian..RIP Emy -J,we won't be able to see again in Church .God knows the best
Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by IronGalaxy: 4:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Dodgy dealings what else?.

1 Like

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by 9jaRealist: 4:52am On Feb 09, 2020
yanabasee:
Eyah......

Nigeria is NOT listed a terrorist country because of the murder of the odd foreigner...
Nope, Nigeria is listed as a terrorist country (and DESERVEDLY so) because of Boko Haram, Herdsmen, etc.

Nigerians can delude themselves and/or bury their heads in the sand...
But Nigeria is listed as a terrorist nation because of tens of thousands of NIGERIAN victims, not a few foreigners.

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 09, 2020
When you travel abroad stay away from fellow Nigerians simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.