Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This (2211 Views)

Invest With Fairmoney Mfb, Earn As High As 21% Return On Investments / Refer And Win With Fairmoney / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
Okay, the other day I was short on cash and salary payday was still about 20 days away. So, I thought 'hey, FairMoney loan app is out there', it wouldn't hurt to get a small loan to hold body till payday.

So, I downloaded the app, and input all my details, including the most treasured detail 'bvn' number.

After successfully inputting the required details, time to receive OTP code to validate the loan collection and disbursement became a problem. OTP code was been sent to my old phone number that wasn't in use and has been replaced with my present phone number. The stupid FairMoney couldn't get things right. So, at last I couldn't get the loan and had to delete the app. Now, fast forward to 2 months and 2 weeks later, I received a loan default SMS from the FairMoney. I ignored it. 2 days later, I woke up to a debit alert of direct deduction from my account by the same FairMoney.

After contacting them through email, they said they sent money to my account 3 weeks ago. Imagine.

See thief?

Guys, stay away from that FairMoney app. You wouldn't even be able to delete your debit card from the app sef.

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by flexxyworld(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
All these broke finance houses.. tsew. .fair money of all loans app..
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by chiemmanuel(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Send them your statement of account
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by Ed12(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
maybe you should download the fair money app and log in.. they may have disburse the money to you wallet..
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by Xsem(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Useless App

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2020
flexxyworld:
All these broke finance houses.. tsew. .fair money of all loans app..
Real broke ass finance houses
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Ed12:
maybe you should download the fair money app and log in.. they may have disburse the money to you wallet..
I downloaded again just to see what's up only for me to see that it's reading the remaining balance of the loan. Imagine the idiots oh
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Xsem:
Useless App
I dey tell you
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by emitheo(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Send them your statement of account
No nah...these assholes know what they are doing. I remember seeing a review of someone complain the same thing but I can't remember if it was FairMoney
Re: My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This by DorFutch: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Hey. Thanks for the information. I used to worry too that I couldn’t get a loan because of my credit rating. But then I found out that if you take a loan online, you rarely pay attention to the rating. Then I found Sterling loans UK, in which they did not even pay attention to my rating. If you have the same situation, no doubt use loans online.

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning / Nigeria's Amalgamation Of 1914 / One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.