Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her (2221 Views)

You Have A Girl Friend Or Boy Friend ? Shoppe Beautiful Things For Them Now..... / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / (men Only!) To That One Girl We All Had: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't still understand what just happened. I don't know if it is a new trend or what? It was just this afternoon I went to one shopping mall called park 'N shop to buy stuff for myself. When I was picking the thing, one young lady said that she doesn't know her way around so I decided to take her to the areas she wanted to buy stuff from.
I don't know how I happened or how she did it but after I had finished buying and paying with their POS and entered my car to go, I saw debit alert of over N100,000
In confusion I rushed to the cashier demanding to know whey they will debit more than I bought. When she said that I told her that I am paying for the lady, I almost slap her that she sont hear well until they gathered and like 8 people said its true.
I can't believe it because I can't remember agree to pay for any body. Its one of the woman cashier that say that they do charm to big men everyday and steal their money.
What i bought was just 20K. She use charm and stole over 80K from me.
I don't know what to do and am about to craze. They are still holding me there before I kill some body.

Please is there any charm I can use to catch this girl and deal with her properly?
This is devastating because that money is what I am using to pay my lawyer for one court case and if I can't pay he will not agree again. I need to get my money back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ah ahn....first class trolling

2 Likes

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by kika23(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hahahahaha! They are still holding you and you can type?

Quit playing krall...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by ifex370(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
no mind am...
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
kika23:
Hahahahaha! They are still holding you and you can type?

Quit playing krall...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if some one in hospital can't post for help why can't I type. This is serious. Have you heard of such dubious practice before? That girl must pay.
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Ah ahn....first class trolling
do you know were one can get potent charms to catch that scammer.
We should start fighting fire with fire angry

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by kika23(f): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
if some one in hospital can't post for help why can't I type. This is serious. Have you heard of such dubious practice before? That girl must pay.

You'd be too angry to type my dear.... Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry.....
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by djeezy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Smh
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
djeezy:
Smh
are you lizard? if you like let you neck break. angry

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
kika23:

You'd be too angry to type my dear.... Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry.....
they poured me ice water. I have calmed down

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
do you know were one can get potent charms to catch that scammer.
We should start fighting fire with fire angry
Lol....i'd take you to one babalawo like that....and i need ur votes plz...in the Mr NL competition

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
djeezy:
Smh
bro...am seeking for ur votes in the ongoing Mr NL competion

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chukxie(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:

Story for the gods. Did you say she will pay? How? Do you know where to find her? One word of advice, mate: Next time you go shopping ensure you stuff your ears with enough cotton wool. That way you won't hear any thing any charm- laced- tongue- girl says to you.
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by djeezy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by kika23(f): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
they poured me ice water. I have calmed down
Kai krall, mbok stop making me laugh.... Please!!

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by djeezy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
are you lizard? if you like let you neck break. angry
lol, I dey sorry for u.
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by cokacoola(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op, wash your face with a female fowl urine and you will see the girl

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....i'd take you to one babalawo like that....and i need ur votes plz...in the Mr NL competition
please this is life and death. If I can get the money back I promise to buy recharge card for everybody in that votes for you.

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
be serious my friend angry
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
kika23:

Kai krall, mbok stop making me laugh.... Please!!
so you are laughing at my predicament angry I thought you were my friend sad

1 Like

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by kika23(f): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
so you are laughing at my predicament angry I thought you were my friend sad

I'm your friend but this story doesn't seem right!!!

OK!! OK!! I pray you find her.... Amen..
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by lilmax(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Krall grin
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
Lmao...
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
I'll vote you Bruv,but you need to tune up your signature a little bit. Its almost invisible this way. It's a campaign you know. Add some colour. Some cool blue,some hot red,soothing green. Mix things up. Make it bold,italics. Just explore!!!
Ayamlaykorn
#TeamChibwike
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:

I'll vote you Bruv,but you need to tune up your signature a little bit. Its almost invisible this way. It's a campaign you know. Add some colour. Some cool blue,some hot red,soothing green. Mix things up. Make it bold,italics. Just explore!!!
Ayamlaykorn
#TeamChibwike
woow thanks man....i really appreciate...the truth is that i have tried make my siggy bold and colourful..buh i cant...can you please teach me how to do it.
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
noobsaibot2:
[size=28pt]PIECES OF ADVICE OR ADVICES:

1. IF YOU SEE A GAL FOR HIGH MARKETI - DONT LOOK

3. IF A GALE ASK YOU FOR HELEP - RUN FOR YA LIFE

OLODO... BASKARDT!

* I DO NOT MEAN TO BE INSULTING YOU, RATHER I'M JUST SPOKING MY MINDZ * [/size]
dont worry you gave good advice.
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
please this is life and death. If I can get the money back I promise to buy recharge card for everybody in that votes for you.
Lol...how will i know that u ve gotten it back nw.
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...how will i know that u ve gotten it back nw.
ok, how do i vote?
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Whizzdom(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
You don enter am ... the gurl no go leave you alone

I knw pple like her ... she will come in another form and steal ya money

You beta go 4 deliverance in MFM grin grin grin grin
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
woow thanks man....i really appreciate...the truth is that i have tried make my siggy bold and colourful..buh i cant...can you please teach me how to do it.
Yeah,open a thread for it and tag me,so we don't both get sued for derailment. Lol
Ayamlaykorn
Re: One Girl I Met In Supermarket JUJU Me Into Buying Things For Her by chibwike(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
krall:
ok, how do i vote?
wow..thanks man...the voting starts tommorow...i'd mention you..when they open the thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Suspecting Lalasticlala And therealmrstan are Supermod / Mtn Modem Connection Slow At Night / Why Did U Choose Ur Nlands Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.