Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

A+ Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A+ Help (1666 Views)

Laptop Not Booting. Please I Need A Help / I Need A Help Of Where To Learn Computer Engineering / I Need A Help My System Is On Auto-scroll Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A+ Help by emmanis(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2007
hi friends, pls can anyone there help. i was praparing for compTia A+ base on 2003 objectives so now that it has being updated i am looking for a good Bookshope at lagos, calabar or port where they sale certifications Books so that i can buy one for the current A+ exams. i stay at calabar. pls if thers is any one email me at emmanis2007@yahoo.com. God bless.
Re: A+ Help by kinharold(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2007
Guy you can hardly get a current material on A+, search the net and buy online. check the computer area of about.com/. i can help you with downloaded materials though not comprehensive. i can also make the online payment 4 u. am in PH. good luck in ur A+ exam.
Re: A+ Help by slawuyi: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2007
I wish you best of God in ur exam. just go online to get some materials for your exam. IT's somehow hard to get handbook materials but on the internet there are lots of them you can download and read at your lesuire.

Take care
Re: A+ Help by wham(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2007
I had seen a good A+ text in one of the bookstores in Enugu Airport (Departure Wing)
But that was 2 years back. check CSS bookstores, they are in Abj, Port-Harcourt, Lagos and Kaduna, Akure

CSS, Abj branch, Bameda Rd, Behind Abuja Shopping Mall, Near Forreign Affairs, Wuse Zone3 09-5233551

CSS Bookshops, Apapa (Lagos), 10/12 Wreahouse rd, Apapa 01-5877732

CSS Bookshops, P-H, 50, Hospital Rd, P-H, 080233633, 08056049783

Kaduna 062-211601

Akure 034-244005

They have a rich stock of Computer books.

I also pray to be ready and write the A+ exam one day. There is a good book by Mike Myers on the topic (Published by McGraw Hill). Mike Myers also has an 8 CD interactive tutor on A+ Certification. I have them but they might not have up to date info (esp because of the changes in the computer world). I think they are 2000 or 2001 (b4 XP sha!).

I wish u th best. There has to be enough free materials u can download on A+ from the net by the way.

CHEERS!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Cant Download Yahoo Messenger For My Laptop / Latest Dstv Software For Your Pc / How Can I Download Movies Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.