Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno (59986 Views)

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by pat077: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
35k as salary after 31 years in service,! What a poor pay structure. Even illeterate market women involve in petty trading would have made a fortune for themselves during this period.

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by maasoap(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arrewa:
If say we get sense for this country!

The same Makinde that arbitrarily sacked duly elected local government chairmen and councillors! You're not thinking straight

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by engrchykae(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arrewa:
God punish you there.
What about Osinbajo president with zulum as vice.
Silly powerdrunk slowpoke
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Sunnycliff(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Queseda:
This is very commendable, I look forward to the day an Igbo governor will reward a deserving non-Igbo, like Governor Zulum has done grin grin

Do hausa fulani work hard besides rearing of cows

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by femmyapson(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
okorotalkative:
Niceee.

How i fit take join DSS abeg? See as that guy feel cool with that weapon.
bros na my coursemate u used do sticker��
alexis o���
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Rogersmith(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This thing na arrangee na
Imagine
"Governor Zulum had during an outing 6:30 am on Friday to assess public institutions, encountered Mrs Obiagelli already at school, waiting for her pupils"
That is how it looks when you appointed time for breakthrough comes. You will be at the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by AMOTEKUN2023: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
maasoap:

The same Makinde that arbitrarily sacked duly elected local government chairmen and councillors! You're not thinking straight

Duly elected by who? Are you in Oyo state?

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Amanda4life: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don't envy her at all.
Borno for that matter
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by arodavoo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lol...the Gov went out as early as 6:30am and promoted a woman that knows the Gov was coming and decided to get to school early that day to see the Gov

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by nku5: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wow it pays to be dedicated. Congrats to her. Very nice gesture by Zulum. So APC fit do ONE thing properly? shocked nice one
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by AlhajiImam: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
This our governor is senseless. Why use our resources to better th life of an unbeliever? This is now what we stand for.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by maasoap(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
ArcFresky:
I think that Governor loves the state....

For him to visit the school, that early, shows he cares.

There was a time he visited hospital in the dead of the night and discovered that all three doctors on night duty didn't come. The forth one who was supposed to be on stand by in case of emergency also turned off his handset.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Prompto: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
A million years without prerequisite qualification
Is still nepotism. The governors gesture is good but the woman will never ever deserve to be assistant head captain talk less of headmistress.

If the woman wasn't Igbo millions of your tribesmen would ha e shouted themselves to death with sorrowful wail of nepotism on this same NL.

IduNaOba:
First off this is nothing to rejoice about.
31 years of active service is beyond dedication.
So make we hear word.
Assiant head miss is good but make we no too hype am

3 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by ghettochild4u(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Makinde for president n zulum for vp
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Gibsonho(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Can someone pls help me with mr explorer's no
I have a business for him
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by proclinician: 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Similar to when i jammed the one client that made me a millionaire in side hustle alone. Truth is, i tell people, dont worry about the pay, focus on improving, getting better, be dedicated and committed. If you can get to work by 8, why not try to be there by 7, then 6. Like that you're getting better and one day people will just say you got luck. My niggars said i was just lucky but they no understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by electronic(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Or Makinde | Zulum
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by AMOTEKUN2023: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
engrchykae:
God punish you there.
What about Osinbajo president with zulum as vice.
Silly powerdrunk slowpoke

You don vex....just an opinion and you carry am for head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by maasoap(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
AMOTEKUN2023:

Duly elected by who?
Are you in Oyo state?

That's the problem of Nigeria politicians. I'm sure that he's going to conduct his own and you will agree with him. Two sides of the coin, 6 and half a dozen. Lol
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Ashley86400: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
Are they trying to let boko haram know where she is?

Meanwhile we sell slides and sneakers @ashleys_mart

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
femmyapson:

bros na my coursemate u used do sticker��
alexis o���

lol na here me sef see am.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by AMOTEKUN2023: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2020
AlhajiImam:
This our governor is senseless. Why use our resources to better th life of an unbeliever? This is now what we stand for.

You are a demon and your stupid religion will kill you one day

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by ajebuter(f): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
This is one northern Governor l have been reading good things about..

This means that under the right political, social and economic climate devoid of banditry and terrorism, he will perform excellently...

It shows it is not about APC.or PDP but individual politician's goodness decency and conscience..

May God bless him and all political office holders with interest of the electorates at heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by africanusvu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
All na arangeee.,trying to get the emotions of igbos for 2023ellectiom,this is pure politics.as cold as north is now how come this mama woke up that early.no coincidence.they knows the game they ar playing.hausa/ibo aliance for
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Queseda: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
franchasng:
it won't happen because other tribes are cowards, they are scared to break their limit, they love staying in their comfort zones even if they are dying of hunger.

Go to any community in Nigeria you must find an Igbo person doing great there and loved by the locals.

Go to any country in the world you will find Igbos there working and doing even odd jobs to keep the locals served. Igbo guys were among the bricklayers that built the famous Gaza wall in Gaza strip amidst danger.

Yorubas are too scared and cowardly to go to Igbo remote communities to live permanently because they are not brave like Igbos. Don't tell me its because Igbos will kill them because despite thousands of Igbos killed in the north almost yearly, it has never stopped Igbos from living in the north even in remote places with security risk. Igbos are brave people, fearless. They are daredevil.

So you don't expect Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state to come to Lagos Island to pick Iya Sikira or Iyabo Ojo from British International School to make her the headmistress of Afikpo Primary School when Iyabo, Tunde, Tajudeen, Bola, Ganiyu and co refused to leave their hut in Ikirun just because they are scared they will be killed if they go to other tribes community to find a better life angry
[/s]
Blah blah grin
It will never happen because you people are too tribalistic and parochial in everything you do, who wants to migrate to where you're all running from. I'm sure even you is typing this nonsense somewhere in the West or North grin
Useless things cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by Onlyonebuhari: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
May God be with the woman, 31 years in service....Deserve some accolades

Anyway to also donate 10k for this woman?
Such a diamond need to be celebrated.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by encryptjay(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
The governor knows what's up! Just give some schools, ministry, hospitals unexpected visits. You don't have to tell them about your coming so that they'll start putting everything in place.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by omisanjo(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
So na u get sense pass. We refuse to play second fiddle again. U putting a northerner first in d picture speaks alot about u.
Arrewa:
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by AreaFada2: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wow. Dedication. Something alien to many these days. Dedication is to their pockets.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno by FemolasticA: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
I SO MUCH LOVE THIS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.