Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. (1015 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Cossy Orjiakor Accepts A Muslim's Appeal To Stop Sexy Photos Until After Ramadan / Sade Adu Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by kemmylove101: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Its time to appreciate and bring this wonderful soulful musician back to the motherland. Just like seal the musician came last years to nigeria.
Sade is in the rank of michael jackson and co. If we cant bring them then, I think its high time we bring sade back to perfume in nigeria.
The last time sade came to nigeria was in the 80s for his dad burial.
I am appealing to music promoters and so on to bring this wonderful nigerian woman back to her root.
With music like smooth operator, hang on to your love. Its time to bring her to african to perform.
https://thenationonlineng.net/how-we-lost-contact-with-sade-adu/

1 Like

Re: APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by TheExecutioner: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bring her back to the land of failure she left behind when she was a child? Stop wasting your time and find something useful to do with your life, just like Sade Adu has been living a productive life in the United Kingdom.

kemmylove101:
Its time to appreciate and bring this wonderful soulful musician back to the motherland. Just like seal the musician came last years to nigeria.
Sade is in the eank of michael jackson and co. If we cant bring them then, I think its high time we bring sade back to perfume in nigeria.
I am appealing to music promoters and so on to bring this wonderful nigerian woman back to her root.
With music like smooth operator, hang on to your love. Its time to bring her to african to perform.
Re: APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by muyinet: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
kemmylove101:
Sade is in the rank of michael jackson and co. If we cant bring them then, I think its high time we bring sade back to perfume in nigeria.

So that Fulani Herdsman can waylaid her and either gruesomely murder her or kidnapped her for 1billion dolars abi?
Take time o...make I no say weting dey my mouth

Because you dey Lagos, you forget say this country no safe at all...

1 Like

Re: APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by kemmylove101: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2020
angry angry
What kind of talk is that.. Did they waylay seal when he came last year
muyinet:

So that Fulani Herdsman can waylaid her and either gruesomely murder her or kidnapped her for 1billion dolars abi?
Take time o...make I no say weting dey my mouth

Because you dey Lagos, you forget say this country no safe at all...
Re: APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by kemmylove101: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2020
How do you know qm not doing something useful with my life. Lot of kids on this site. All they know is davido. Do you even know my age.
TheExecutioner:
Bring her back to the land of failure she left behind when she was a child? Stop wasting your time and find something useful to do with your life, just like Sade Adu has been living a productive life in the United Kingdom.

Re: APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by festacman(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
SECONDED!

1 Like

Re: APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by Bonebreaker(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2020
We are waiting

1 Like

Re: APPEAL TO Bring SADE To Nigeria. by kemmylove101: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2020
Sade is the first nigeria to win a grammy award in 1986

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Darling Tami! Funke Akindele Celebrates Step-daughter's Birthday / "Davido Is The Best" - Hollywood Actor Dwayne Johnson'de Rock' Confirms [video] / South Africans trends #NigeriaMustFall after Nigerians reveal naked lady (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.