Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business (2339 Views)

How To Start A TAILORING MATERIALS Business In Nigeria / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / How Do I Start Electrical Materials Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by gold4god: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please, I need advice on a business that I can build between provisions store and building materials business (like head pans, shovel, nails etc) which one has higher profitability and security. Note! I only have 500k to invest and my wife will be staying there. Thanks for your guide on advance.
Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by tolugar: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Run away from provision. It’s less profitable with lots of expires and damages.

Building materials is better and more profitable

4 Likes

Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by Kendumazy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
Let her go for provision store cos for building material, you need to learn it under someone first.

2 Likes

Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by 1stNumeroUno: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
gold4god:
Please, I need advice on a business that I can build between provisions store and building materials business (like head pans, shovel, nails etc) which one has higher profitability and security. Note! I only have 500k to invest and my wife will be staying there. Thanks for your guide on advance.

Which one is her choose?
Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by gold4god: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
1stNumeroUno:

Which one is her choose?
either of the two
Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by 1stNumeroUno: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
gold4god:
either of the two

Okay, building materials would be a great idea but ensure the location is strategic Sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
Provision shop will have a greater turn out.
Building material will require her going to building sites in search of prospective bulk buyers which is not advisable considering she will be the only one in the shop.

1 Like

Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by yanabasee(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2020
sassysure:
Provision shop will have a greater turn out.
Building material will require her going to building sites in search of prospective bulk buyers which is not advisable considering she will be the only one in the shop.

If she sells original building materials and have many items in the chop, She doesn't need to go looking for bulk buyers as business often grow with time.....
Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by Meeloreh(f): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2020
If the provision store doesn't sell in bulk, run as far as your legs can carry you. I don't know much about the building material thing but it looks more profitable

1 Like

Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by gold4god: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Meeloreh:
If the provision store doesn't sell in bulk, run as far as your legs can carry you. I don't know much about the building material thing but it looks more profitable
you mean selling wholesale price? Building materials business is also good but capital intensive
Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by Meeloreh(f): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2020
gold4god:
you mean selling wholesale price? Building materials business is also good but capital intensive
I mean if you're not going to be selling in bulk, like in cartons or dozen, the business will melt away.

2 Likes

Re: Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business by another1: 5:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Will N2.5m enough to start building materials business.

(1) (Reply)

USTDA Partners Oando Gas & Power On Infrastructure Development / We Supply Crayfish And Dryfish Of Various Types / Abia Mall Umuahia To Open For Business Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.