Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do I Start Electrical Materials Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start Electrical Materials Business? (1662 Views)

How To Start A TAILORING MATERIALS Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Successful Building Materials Business In Nigeria / Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Electrical Materials Business? by Angelawhite(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys. I’m a fresh graduate and I reside in Lagos. I am considering going into sales of electrical parts but I have no clue about how to start it.
I am also new to Lagos and do not know locations where this business will thrive .
I need information like the best location, estimate of the rent, where to buy materials from and lastly the minimum amount I can use to set it up .
Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Do I Start Electrical Materials Business? by lightdream: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Angelawhite:
Hello guys. I’m a fresh graduate and I reside in Lagos. I am considering going into sales of electrical parts but I have no clue about how to start it.
I am also new to Lagos and do not know locations where this business will thrive .
I need information like the best location, estimate of the rent, where to buy materials from and lastly the minimum amount I can use to set it up .
Thanks in anticipation

Were you able to later start the business?
Re: How Do I Start Electrical Materials Business? by Angelawhite(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2021
lightdream:

Were you able to later start the business?

Nah. I suspended it for now as I got a Software Engineering offer.

But it’s still part of my long term goal
Re: How Do I Start Electrical Materials Business? by BlaqT: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Angelawhite:

Nah. I suspended it for now as I got a Software Engineering offer.

But it’s still part of my long term goal

have you finally started please or still into eng8?

(1) (Reply)

100,000 Chinese Shampoos, Shower Gels, Priced At 11 Million NGN / How To Calculate Customs Duty Charge In Nigeria. / Planning My Sucide Next Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.