Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home (38018 Views)

Earn $120 This Month....limited Time / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / Facebook Loses $120 Billion In Value After Taking Record Hit At The Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
It a New week today! Have You Ask yourself what are your goals! Last week how did you do. If you do what you did last week with no results please don’t repeat it.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
Don’t sleep on your dreams this new week.... Everything you want in life , someone has probably achieved it with Sairui mall E commerce . Stop Procrastinating and take the giant stride today .

Gracias
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
PLEASE IF YOU ARE HERE AND STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.. *SAIRUI E-COMMERCE* Feel free to send me a pm or chat me up
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
��
*Are you still a Prospects ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓*

*��Stop waiting for the best time and* *extraordinary evidence to show it works.*��������

*��The one, who has gotten the evidence you are waiting for , started with nothing to show!*����������‍♀

*��You have gotten all the evidence you need and the best time is NOW!*�������

*� Your faith and passion is all you need as evidence!*��

Remember: *"The future belongs to those who see opportunities before they become obvious to everybody"*

*���SAIRUI MALL PAYS�� . ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂ �����������* the land is green and fertile...
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
https://app.sairuigroup.com

Ladies and gentlemen , this is the app for those who are in need of it.

And the site

http://www.sairuimall.com

*Once ure ready to activate any of the VIP packages. I will personally generate a link for you which you used in registering on the site . As you can't register without an upliner and a service center which i will put you through it all*

Thanks and God bless you
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
WHAT ARE SAIRUI MALL INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS?

We value the items that we offer our clients even much more than the massive residual incomes we help them make. We offer to our cherished clients many powerful products with amazing health benefits. Some of them are as listed below

1. Quantum Energy Glass.
Quantum energy glasses, equipped with four technologies, can relieve eye fatigue and protect your eyes. It promotes eye microcirculation and Repair microcirculation and eliminate toxins. It does not only protect your eyes, it actually corrects all defects associated with the eye.

2. Faucet Water Purifier
With 7 effective layers of filtration, the Faucet water purifier gives the cleanest water for homes, offices and more. You do not have to spend money on bottled water and sachet water ever again.

3. Quantum Spray Bottle
Put water in this amazing bottle and spray at any part of your body for extra ordinary results.
It takes away your wrinkles. It removes black spots. It removes mouth odour.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 6:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
Every successful person has a painful story, so never give up. A school bell that sounds as a disturbance at 8 a.m also sounds interesting at 2 p.m... It's just a matter of time..so don't envy anyone. Not everyone walking fast has an appointment.

Some have running stomach!!
.....if a rose smells better than tomatoes, It doesn't mean that rose can make a better stew. Don't try to compare yourself to others. You also have your own strength, look for it and build on it. All animals that exist, were in Noah's ark. A snail is one of those animals. If God could wait long enough for snails to enter Noah's ark; His door of grace won't close till you reach your expected position in life. Never look down on yourself, keep looking up. Remember that broken crayons still colour. Keep on pushing, you never can tell how close you are to your goal.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2020
ECOMMERCE WILL ONLY COLLAPSE WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET ..

THEN FACEBOOK AND WHATSAAP AND ALL APPS WILL ALSO GO OFF..

EVERYTHING WILL BE OFF!
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Good morning all
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
As Bob Marley said in his song rat � race
*IN ABUNDANCE OF WATER THE FOOL IS STILL THIRSTY
All Nigeria know is job (they are always searching for job) once you introduce an online business to them their first answer is *it's scam*�
Not knowing business can make you more money than salary
As the legend Marley said we need to emancipate ourselves from such mental slavery
Because non but ourselves can free our minds �
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
slimanyd:
IN SAIRUI

Remember that, in this company ..

No selling of products like other companies do before they can pay you.

Also it is not compulsory to be referring people before you can make money every 10days .

You can make your money per your VIP level every 10days without referring anyone .

You are wondering how right?

E-commerce platform is like forex trading market, where you put in your money and you trade to make your profit . E-commerce is more safe than forex trading because in e-commerce no fear of lost ..

Sairui has come to put smiles on our faces ..
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
I recommend Sairui E-commerce to you the best Network marketing paying massively and giving u free products every 10 days when trading
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Be a writer of your life and reader of your mind.....✍️
The more you know yourself, the less you need approval of others �‍♂�‍♂�‍��‍��‍�‍�‍�

Keep Going.....��‍♀
Keep believing in yourself and your dreams. ��
One day you will be at the place you have always wanted to be. �‍♀�️

Life is not about what we lost so far. It's about what we can still grow/achieve/gain.����

Never wait for a perfect moment, just take a moment and make it perfect. �‍♀
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
*BOOOOOMMM*�����������

*REGISTRATIONS ARE GOING ON*�

*REGISTRATIONS ARE GOING ON**���‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂����������������

*But its a choice��*
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2020
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU‼

_China is under lock down_ ,
_Italy is under lock down_,
_Iran is also under lock down_,
_English Premier and La Liga GAMES are being cancelled or postpone_,
_UK seizes all activities_,
_USA seizes all activities_,
_Ghana suspend church activities, schools, sporting activities etc_
_Most Companies whose goods and services comes from China stops all importations_,

What will you do when you are asked to stay home by your boss without any other source of generating income❓❓❓

Have you created a system that generates revenues for you whilst still sleeping❓

What are you waiting for❓ Don't get complacent.

Be at the comfort of your home and make business with your laptop or mobile phone. Make cool chop monies���
Write your own paycheck

Wake up! The time is now! The harvest is plentiful but the labourers are few!.

Nigeria ,Ghana,Africa and the World needs Sairui mall now

GET PAID EVERY 10 DAYS WITHOUT REFERRING
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good morning here everyone.

congratulations to those who took the bold step to join us yesterday, happy money making
Continue to doubt sairui mall and watch us as we earn money here ��������
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Great Entrepreneurs!✈�*

*We are now fully opened for business today����‍���‍��‍�*

*If you have any question or enquiry, please feel free to message me privately on 07039421858

�☎*

REGISTRATION CONTINUES THIS MORNING AND ITS FREE��*
Thanks to those who have registered
Many thanks to those who Activated there VIP
Thanks also to our observers too who don't want to join, they don't want to ask questions and they don't want to leave the group.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2020
#Quote Of The Day.

No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who is not trying.

Good more earnings.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
*Sairuimall is the easiest business I know*

*You trade once every 10 days and it is less 5 minutes to trade.*

*So no time waiting, you can be the busiest person and yet still make money in Sairuimall*

*It's not an investment company. It's a trading company where you can stop trading after your products have been sold after the 10!days*
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
*PLS DIGEST THIS INTO YOUR MIND SET, DON'T JUST VIEW PLS READ*

*Networking is all about Social Intelligence*

I studied the richest people in the world...
I started asking myself where is the money....?

Look at Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook...what is making money for him?... *People*

What is making money for Google?.... *People*

What is making money for the Bank? .... *People*

What is making money for Government?... *People*

What is making money for MTN?.... *People*

What is making money for Coca-Cola .... *People*

*Money is in PEOPLE..* *People are the custodians of wealth*

Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more *People* and make more money.

If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get *People*... pass this message to her or him, this is the key to unlock your business idea... *Every Business Needs People.*

*I love referring people to what makes money for me, by sharing vital information on how what I do will help them.*

���� *Networking* is all about social intelligence. Networking is part of our lives.

Help others make money, and make money for yourself.

*In Sairuimall, it is not different. We are people oriented.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good afternoon to you all..This platform is purely for business opportunities. So far people here are earning so much money with Sairui ecommence international .
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2020
*PLS DIGEST THIS INTO YOUR MIND SET, DON'T JUST VIEW PLS READ*

*Networking is all about Social Intelligence*

I studied the richest people in the world...
I started asking myself where is the money....?

Look at Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook...what is making money for him?... *People*

What is making money for Google?.... *People*

What is making money for the Bank? .... *People*

What is making money for Government?... *People*

What is making money for MTN?.... *People*

What is making money for Coca-Cola .... *People

*Money is in PEOPLE... People are the custodians of wealth

Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more *People* and make more money.

If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get People... pass this message to her or him, this is the key to unlock your business idea... Every Business Needs People.

*I love referring people to what makes money for me, by sharing vital information on how what I do will help them.

Networking is all about social intelligence. Networking is part of our lives.

Help others make money, and make money for yourself.

In Sairuimall, it is not different. We are people oriented.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2020
Think outside the box
Your boss pays you N30,000 per month.
Now let's assume that you decided to save all without touching a dime, it would take you 36 months to make N1million.
(Did I hear you say 3years?)

Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.
What about becoming a billionaire, that is where it gets crazy!
Now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It would take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, If you can supply salt to just 12million people once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.
This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

*HARD ANALYSIS:*

Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan).
For example,

(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.

(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
***So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....

(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and vare using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

--------->>>HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?

And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you and WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY
Wake up and be more productive. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.
The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you......
Someone right now will say this analysis is too ideal to be true but take your time and do it, you will grasp the crux!!!
STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age....
I wish you an Entrepreneurial mindset...... Think ENTREPRENEUR.

Dream Big 2020 must be good

Build the Youth !

JOIN SAIRUI MALL E COMMERCE TODAY

CHAT ME UP VIA

https:///2347039421858
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
SOME FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW

✔ Nobody can become rich by his salary.

✔ And whoever is too afraid to invest, will die poor.

✔ The poor work to make money.

✔ The rich make their money work ..

✔ After finding work, you should find work for your money.

✔ Your two combined remunerations will make your wealth.

✔ Being too afraid to invest is like deciding not to sow because of a bad season that has caused huge losses.

✔ Be leaders and not followers.

✔ Decide to be rich and not just rely on a likely job.

✔ Great men are not born in greatness, they grow up.
✔ If you do not run after what you want, you'll never get it.

✔ If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.

✔ If you do not take a step forward, you always stay in one place.

✔ To succeed in your life, you must learn to never back down from obstacles and achieve the goal you have set for yourself.

✔ A pessimist sees the difficulty in each opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in each difficulty.
✔ You must remain motivated, believe in yourself.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
In the era of COVID-19 pandemic, i am still making cool cash in comfort of my room. Just by a click of my smart phone. Thank you Sairui Mall E-Commerce business.
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Good morning great leaders,

Have you taken time to understand that quantum energy can protect your immune system from corona virus� ?

All through yesterday I’ve been doing this study on quantum energy and our immunity which the virus tends to fight and I’ve seen some good journals supporting quantum energy.

For now I wear my quantum energy ring most of the time more than I wear my wedding band!

Use your spray bottle as well
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Assuming FG and states Government decided not to pay Salaries for this month and next month because there is no money to pay workers on Government payroll. What will be your fate as an Observer here?

I am just thinking aloud ooooooo.

Because as it stand now, Hmmmmmnnnnnn.

God and Sairui E-COMMERCE is our saviour.

I am just analysing the situation we have found ourselves as country.

Colour your life with BOOOOOOOOOM .
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Judging from your Current Results, what's your projection for the next 5 years?

What are you doing in 2020 that will impact your next 5 years?

5 Years Can Change Everything!!!

Do not allow the World's current pandemic to distract you into thinking that nothing is happening because there’s a global lock down.

A LOT Can Still happen in your Personal Economy even when the World Economy may be crumbling.

Think Differently.

Think Sairui!

Come let's do this.

#PurposeDriven
#PersonalEconomy
#WealthCreation
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2020
*ECOMMERCE WILL ONLY COLLAPSE WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET* ..

THEN FACEBOOK AND WHATSAAP AND ALL APPS WILL ALSO GO OFF..

EVERYTHING WILL BE OFF!
Re: CHYMALL: The New Retail Business of making $120 daily from home by slimanyd: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Sairui is growing bigger and bigger since people have realised that "having a side hustle" and also a business which isnt affected by Virus.. is one best option and for stream of income..
slimanyd:
Think outside the box
Your boss pays you N30,000 per month.
Now let's assume that you decided to save all without touching a dime, it would take you 36 months to make N1million.
(Did I hear you say 3years?)

Absolutely!

On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.
What about becoming a billionaire, that is where it gets crazy!
Now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It would take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, If you can supply salt to just 12million people once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.
This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients.

*HARD ANALYSIS:*

Divide your SALARY by 30 days and see what you get (i.e. the number of days in a month and see the funny thing about your salary plan).
For example,

(1) An average level-12 worker in the state government civil service earns NGN 60,000.
**** And this translates to NGN 60,000÷30= NGN 2,000 every day. This is LESS THAN the amount made daily by an AVERAGE HAWKER in the city.

(2) A freshly EMPLOYED GRADUATE BANKER in most NIGERIAN BANKS earns an average of NGN120,000 monthly.
***So everyday, you get NGN120,000÷30= NGN4,000 as the daily value for your work-life. By implication, this is LESS THAN the amount earned DAILY by an AVERAGE DRIVER in d city and in some villages.....

(3) If you are a FRESH GRADUATE EMPLOYEE in some oil companies, you earn an average of NGN300,000 monthly. So in a day your WORK-VALUE is NGN300,000 ÷ 30= NGN10,000
**** This is LESS THAN the daily amount earned by an IRRIGATION FARMER supplying vegetables to Lagos MARKETS, a TIPPER CAR DRIVER supplying sand for three BLOCK INDUSTRIES and CONSTRUCTION SITES just 3 times a day and DRIVERS of DANGOTE TRUCKS who have bought off the trucks at scrap value and vare using them to convey products between villages and the cities for just five business owners.

--------->>>HOPE BY NOW, IT IS SINKING IN, RIGHT?

And when there is an ISSUE in the FAMILY that requires FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, the DRIVERS, HAWKERS and the rest are looking up to you with a WHITE COLLAR JOB.

(4) If you are an NYSC MEMBER, you DON'T need to be told that:
*****NGN19,800÷30 = NGN 660 is your worth on a daily basis.
I hope you know that PURE WATER SELLERS who own a shop, a pepper soup joint and a small TOYOTA COROLLA car to distribute pure water to five restaurants earn MORE THAN you and WHEEL-BARROW PUSHERS working on contract for three warehouses probably make MORE MONEY than you EACH DAY
Wake up and be more productive. We should be more proactive, create room for more income and strive to diversify our streams of income.
The earlier you wake up and smell the coffee, the better for you......
Someone right now will say this analysis is too ideal to be true but take your time and do it, you will grasp the crux!!!
STOP waiting for the Government to feed you, feed yourself and help the Government feed others. That is where we are in this age....
I wish you an Entrepreneurial mindset...... Think ENTREPRENEUR.

Dream Big 2020 must be good

Build the Youth !

JOIN SAIRUI MALL E COMMERCE TODAY

CHAT ME UP VIA

https:///2347039421858

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria / Are People Using Old Naira Notes In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.