Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

A Fan Told Alex If You Ever Get Arrested You Took Someone's Wife - Deenewsline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Fan Told Alex If You Ever Get Arrested You Took Someone's Wife - Deenewsline (558 Views)

“F*ck You!” Female Fan Told Davido While Performing In Pryme Bar Dallas, America / Fresh kid: Minister Tells 7-year-old Rapper To Go Back To School Or Get Arrested / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Fan Told Alex If You Ever Get Arrested You Took Someone's Wife - Deenewsline by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alexx Ekubo (born Alex Ekubo-Okwaraeke; 10 April 1986) is a Nigerian actor and model. He was first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest. He won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role award at the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in the Weekend Getaway.

The 33years old Alex Ekubo took to his Instagram page with Wonderful Attracting photo with the Caption.�

If I ever get arrested, please tell the Police to make this my Mugshot.�️

Continue Reading�

https://www.deenewsline.com.ng/a-fan-told-alex-if-you-ever-get-arrested-you-took-someones-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Baby Mamas / Pray And Make Your Dreams Come True (limited Copy) / Tonto Dikeh Calls Her Estranged Husband A 40 Seconds Cow (see Full Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.