Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

16b - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 16b (1002 Views)

Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate / This Guy Is A Scammer. Don't Do Business With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16b by Nanorest: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
16b
Re: 16b by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
You just can't post someone's picture as a scammer without saying what he did... What did he do, do you have any evidence? Where is it?

Hope you're not just trying to tarnish his image over a little misunderstanding? Take it easy o. I'm sure if you have a misunderstanding with someone you wouldn't want them to go this far...

1 Like

Re: 16b by Nanorest: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
eduman365:
You just can't post someone's picture as a scammer without saying what he did... What did he do, do you have any evidence? Where is it?

Hope you're not just trying to tarnish his image over a little misunderstanding? Take it easy o. I'm sure if you have a misunderstanding with someone you wouldn't want them to go this far...

A scam is a scam whether big or small
Re: 16b by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nanorest:

A scam is a scam whether big or small

Ok then. So anyone can also post your picture accusing you without evidence

At least say what he did if you're being honest. If you cannot say it, then the mods will take this post down. angry

1 Like

Re: 16b by Nanorest: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
eduman365:

Ok then. So anyone can also post your picture accusing you without evidence

At least say what he did if you're being honest. If you cannot say it, then the mods will take this post down. angry

The guy is here... Why don't he defend himself
Re: 16b by aycapri(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Sincerely, this doesn’t make sense. Do you know this person can sue you If you don’t have any proof to show against him as regard the scam you tagged him?

1 Like

Re: 16b by Nanorest: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
aycapri:
Sincerely, this doesn’t make sense. Do you know this person can sue you If you don’t have any proof to show against him as regard the scam you tagged him?
Re: 16b by aycapri(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nanorest:

I have proof. He stole my Facebook page.
wow, sorry to hear that tho
Re: 16b by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nanorest:

The guy is here... Why don't he defend himself

Did you tag or mention him? How do you expect him to know?

If this is a plot to tarnish someone's image without reason, then remember God o. Karma is also real. I won't say more than that.
Re: 16b by Wantedola(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: 16b by Nanorest: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
eduman365:

Did you tag or mention him? How do you expect him to know?

If this is a plot to tarnish someone's image without reason, then remember God o. Karma is also real. I won't say more than that.

Karma is real if I do same
Re: 16b by Nanorest: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wantedola:

Details please sir.

I sold a page to him. He told me to change the page name before making payment which I did and he started saying something else which got me angry and before I know, he removed me from the page. Saying I insulted him.
Re: 16b by Wantedola(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nanorest:

I sold a page to him. He told me to change the page name before making payment which I did and he started saying something else which got me angry and before I know, he removed me from the page. Saying I insulted him.

True true na scam...

(1) (Reply)

I Can Run And Manage Your Youtube Channels / Help! Can 5 To 6million Start A Supermarket Business In Nigeria / Cheapest VTU Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.