Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu (104923 Views)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by arrianw: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Repeated news.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Shimran(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I'm Jealous Because of ur 72 virgins in jannah the xxxx garden or jealous because you're killing us or what??

So you believe Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, wow.. But some of your co. Slaves refutes this. On this I added 10 virgins to ur reward to make it 82 virgins for you alone.. You're so lucky
Guy you see, that 72 or whatsoever the number is, isn't okay for me. Thanks for the increment. Awaits more from you.

Yes Muslim do kills Christians. Really admitted that. While as other Muslims got upset with these innocent violence.
Count the total number of Muslim world wide, relate those in terror and the other one.
And a funny thing ( to me very upset) in most (if not all) of Muslims countries and territory, there must be a group of radical calling themselves JIHADIST.
To cut it short, yes Muslim kills Christians, but this isn't the right teaching. And because of some blindly followers and illitrate acting very badly won't let me change my belief
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Midas01: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2020
Nice way to describe your mother.
PastorandMentor:
What is 2mins? You women are idiots.
You are the reason that man bought those drugs. Harlot

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Adakintroy2: 7:24am On Feb 10, 2020
decatalyst:

Add with an ugly harlot to it!

It's a shame, what some men run after!

Some ugly harlots give better sex than pretty girls.

There is n straight line between beauty and perfect sex.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Contumely: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2020
OLULAW:

Sorry for your loss. What aspect of my statement is mumu to you. If you must eat toad, eat the juicy one. That a 60+ year old lawyer and knight chose to engage in sex with such an ugly girl demonstrates he seemingly didn’t have class. There are damsel university girls or well educated single mums who would happily oblige him. Did you watch that video to realise the girl is poor and uneducated?

What does education add to the intensity of orgasms.

Again, the man didn't pick the girl.

The girl was called for him. It's likely she was the only one available at that moment.

Quit the moronic invectives.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by PastorandMentor(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Oh. Because your mother left your father for another man because of indomie grin
Midas01:
Nice way to describe your mother.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Enemyofpeace: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2020
One of the reasons i raned away from naijaolosho.

I love dominique die
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by MrSurd: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2020
She is not a prostitute, she doesn't look like one, no prostitute will go and call the hotel management
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Enemyofpeace: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Some ugly harlots give better sex than pretty girls.

There is n straight line between beauty and perfect sex.
it is true. Naijaolosho is very ugly but her ringtones na die
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Meenabee(f): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2020
U see you, prostitution can't be associated with a tribe or region. Please grow up.
punisha:
That girl must be an Edo or calabar girl see as her eyes dey shine like torch...why won't she run down that man...

RIP Barr... You manhood lives on.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by mamatwiny(f): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Fear knight. Cultists

Knight died in the night.

MrSurd:
She is not a prostitute oo, I know the girl, both the man and the girl lives in my area here in lagos, the young girl works in a bar, she is just a part time runs girl

What is the difference BTW runs girl and prostitute? Both nà something, they sleep with random men and get paid for sex. Runs girl may think they are better cos they don't stand on the road but all na same Biz.

However, if na career olosho, she won't bother calling the hotel Mgt. Na escape straight

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Karac: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
He died at a ripe age of retirement. Fantabulous!
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by TyroneP(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
What will he tell his maker? hmmm

correctkidabc:
Nigerian Man Who Died After Sleeping With A Prostitute Is A Lawyer And A Knight

The decesed is lawyer and a night in Church, meanwhile the video was released by detectives who were present in the video so that the public will see and hear what happened. The man has been identified as Barr Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem

According to Facebook user, Freda Okarevu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=816499435530891&id=100015125258369

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM_sOkL7hgU
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by AgentNairaland(f): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2020
Shimran:

Guy you see, that 72 or whatsoever the number is, isn't okay for me. Thanks for the increment. Awaits more from you.

Yes Muslim do kills Christians. Really admitted that. While as other Muslims got upset with these innocent violence.
Count the total number of Muslim world wide, relate those in terror and the other one.
And a funny thing ( to me very upset) in most (if not all) of Muslims countries and territory, there must be a group of radical calling themselves JIHADIST.
To cut it short, yes Muslim kills Christians, but this isn't the right teaching. And because of some blindly followers and illitrate acting very badly won't let me change my belief

Sincerely You're distinct, keep it up

OneLove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by platido(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2020
something must kill a man. is only a foolish man that will try to impress a prostitute

Mine you she's not a "PROSTITUTE" she says that cos of fear or under pressure being arrested...she claims that for herself...an I'm very proud to say she's from my state, our Governor wife had step in into her case...we can't neglect her, or stigmatized her of killing the unfortunate man!
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Abfinest007:
something must kill a man. is only a foolish man that will try to impress a prostitute

The prostitute was not after sex but money, the man just wanted to brutalise the girl pussy with drugs.. If you hv slept with a prostitute in their motel b4 paying 4 a round, if you last more than the normal time, they will even embarras you for knacking with drugs, if you pay them for a night and you slept off once they reach ur place, its not their business whether u Bleep or not but once morning reach you must pay them...
Having sex with drugs is dangerous whether it is with ashawo or spouse because the drugs stop blood circulation in your body...
I wish i sabi the man wife, i for become her sex mate as the stupid man left her alone in useless circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by sniperr007(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2020
dingbang:
Just look at how sex has reduced this man go dust. Please if you wana die, die for something reasonable.

All die na die.
Sex isnt a bad way to go. Just death with olosho thats the problem according to society standard.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by sindan: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Twoclans:

My dear I dont have to say harder ,just tap the butts and he gets the message angry I cannot come and kill myself with talk.

Ashawo sad
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
it is true. Naijaolosho is very ugly but her ringtones na die

cheesy coming from a 2 seconds man
Only to touch breast this one don cum 4 times, go.fix your self undecided
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
One of the reasons i raned away from naijaolosho.

I love dominique die

Lol when I mess for your mouth your sense go reset
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by optimus106(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Who are those chasing the hook.er?

Shameless people.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Banter1(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2020
May we no die while committing a sin. For there's no forgiveness after dead. Lord have mercy on us all. But first we must have mercy on ourselves.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Lukuluku69(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2020
decatalyst:

Add with an ugly harlot to it!

It's a shame, what some men run after!

When there is a FIRE, does it matter if it is quenched by Gutter water? Tap water? Or Pure water?

The reason wives should satisfy their man's fantasies. The same goes for men. Some wives you can't touch them when they just fix their hair, wearing make up etc. With Oloshos, it is no hold bars. Everything and anythings goes.

That is not to say what this Barr. did is good.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Erastuslove: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2020
May I ask a question.... for the man to have such amount of sex drugs in his bag, does it mean that the WIFE IS NOT GIVING HIM ENOUGH SEX AT HOME? Many men are not satisfied sexually at home hence olosho business thrive... Are you sure the wife did her job well?
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by drejr(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2020
The dead knows no shame #wisdom
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by BluntBoy(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2020
travelland:

You're not helping anybody on this forum. Your posts promote evil doctrines, your choice of words are vulgar, I pity the unfortunate mother that gave birth to you. She didn't do her work well, what manner of failed child upbringing is this?

You are too serious about life.

Relax. You only live once.

Enjoy!!!
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by BluntBoy(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Discombulator:
So he should go and book Sheraton to fvck olosho
cheesy
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by BluntBoy(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2020
OLULAW:

Sorry for your loss. What aspect of my statement is mumu to you. If you must eat toad, eat the juicy one. That a 60+ year old lawyer and knight chose to engage in sex with such an ugly girl demonstrates he seemingly didn’t have class. There are damsel university girls or well educated single mums who would happily oblige him. Did you watch that video to realise the girl is poor and uneducated?

Do you know what it means to have class?

Moreover, tastes differ, and fetishes differ as well.

Maybe his own fetishes included shagging ugly women. At least I know one or two friends who said ugly women give the best blōwjobs, and that pretty girls are for marriage or for side chicks.

Either way, someone who has class must have a lot of self-control. It is not a matter of the sort of girl you find with him. A married man who is shagging outside his marriage has no class. It doesn't matter if he was shagging Agbani Darego or Beyonce.

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Twoclans(f): 11:06am On Feb 10, 2020
sindan:

Ashawo sad

1 Like

Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Malawian(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2020
Someone that is not physically fit will now want to do marathon sex. Onye Ara.
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Shimran(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2020
AgentNairaland:

OneLove
Respect for others Faith.
Thanks
Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by Shimran(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2020
AgentNairaland:

OneLove
Respect for others Faith.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / 11-Year-Old Boy Who Belongs To Eiye Confraternity: "I Can Hack Anybody Down" / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.