Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Business Take Off - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Business Take Off (706 Views)

How Long Did Your Business Take Before You Stated Making Sales / 6 Secrets To Success In Any Business.. (take Note Of #4) / Need A Website For Your Business? Take This Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Business Take Off by Rawshal(m): 9:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Nairaland has always been a good place for one to get things done. I want this thread to be my pilot as a launch my own company.

Breakdown of the project
The branding of the company will take the process:
1. Company name and objective
I'm yet to arrive at the best name for my company. Will surely reveal it when it is time.

2. Logo and business card
The logo and business card will be design by me today. I will post it here once I am done.

3. Website
The website will also be design by me. Hopefully It will be available at the beginning of next month.

I only want to use this thread as my motivation to get to work. I wish to achieve this objective by the beginning of April by God grace. Will be updating this thread as I proceed on my plans.
Thanks for viewing this thread.
Re: My Business Take Off by ibroxman1(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Lets go

(1) (Reply)

Pls House How Can I Get A Quick Loan Of 1 Million / Cab/ Airport Drop / Car Hair Business / 6 Tips On How To Save More Money Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.