Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? (420 Views)

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? by Playloaded: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Hello Guys,

Happy Sunday, May God answer all our prayers and grant all our heart desires

WARNING:- If you know you are a pretender or won’t say the truth, please just close this page now.

So guys, picture this Scenario

Imagine after saving so hard for months (you even went hungry most times during that period), you sha managed to buy yourself the brand new iPhone 11.

Now you went to church to pepper them with the phone and then this happened (See Picture below)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11019860_000_jpeg55200a4fdfa4d433d6017bec3429274b

Be sincere

If This Happens To You – What Would You Do To The Person?

Answer this question with your church mind, don’t lie oo.

We want to hear from you.

Drop your comments

https://www.playloaded.com

Re: As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? by paxonel(m): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2020
After the anointing clear for your eye, you and the pastor Una go contribute money buy my phone for me.

I nor fit shout
Re: As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? by Ladylite: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Am really not sure if you are not the hypocrite, you want us to answer with out CHURCH MIND, yet we already know you want a different kind of answer.

Anyway it happens normally, so there is nothing to do than to go and fix your phone.

You would be maaaaddddd oh if you think you will accuse the church for damages... or the person who fell, what if the phone was in your pocket and you fell on the floor and manifested then after your deliverance your phone screen had broken.... Will you tell the pastor to return the demon/problem/issues back?

So who is the the pretender... You who came to church to meet God...(oh sorry, you actually went to church to 'pepper them'... To show off not to find God.)

You should not even go to church in the first place, that's why I don't go because I check my heart, once I know am going for the wrong reason then there is no point.

A broken phone screen proves your phone was CHEAP... No gorilla screen or protector.... So whose fault is that?

Abeg go and rest and repair your phone.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? by Mimi572(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2020
See i no fit lie the kind cry wey i go burst for church, service go close na.
Re: As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? by TheApologist: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2020
The Pastor and the one who's delivered will be responsible for fixing it abeg, when did the Holy spirit turn to a violent destroyer? If you want to fall under anointing next time you'll learn to do it with sense
Re: As A Christian, If This Happens To Your Phone In Church – What Would You Do? by budaatum: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
If I had annointing, it would have put sense in my head such that I would have not stupidly starved and spent so much money on an iPhone 11 when I could have spent much less on a suitable phone. If I were annointed, I definitely would not have gone "to church to pepper them with the phone"!

So when the Lord decides to correct [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+22%3A21-38&version=KJV]the devil led non-annointing perverse ways that made me so ignorant and stupid to starve myself in the first place[/url], I would thank the Lord for resetting my brain by making someone beside me be the instrument of my correction and learning!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 10 February 2020 Devotional / Where Is TB Joshua ? / Why Do Christians Pray Before Eating Food/meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.