Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) (15286 Views)

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Abisolababe(f): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2023
Good morning everyone, and I wish you happy Sunday

There is this particular church or God whereby the holy spirit through the messenger will match make couples together.
I have seen a instance whereby a lady who is also a member brought her husband to be to the church and when the holy spirit came the whole plan changed, and a guy who came from the United States was called upon and the lady was handed over to him.

What's your own view on matchmaking in the church by the holy Spirit?
Peace...

Note
It's a standard white garment church

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by budaatum: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2023
Abisolababe:

I have seen a instance whereby a lady who is also a member brought her husband to be to the church and when the holy spirit came the whole plan changed, and a guy who came from the United States was called upon and the lady was handed over to him.

You saw the holy spirit change the whole plan and hand the lady over to some guy from America?

Now, ain't she a blessed lady. Though, I must wonder how she can be so helpless and have no guardians that it is the holy spirit that is handing her over to some guy from America who she may hardly know instead of her guardians.

Was the lady an orphan too or something?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Reelmii: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2023
cool
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by buygala(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2023
The Church is like a hospital.. A place where all manners of human scum come to receive spiritual treatment, or pretend to come to receive spiritual treatment..So me seeking a life partner in the Church will be akin to me going to pick a life partner in a Hospital Tuberculosis ward while seeking a healthy life partner grin

In a church, all manners of human scum repackage themselves to appear pious and well behaved, only to unleash the dragon in them on whoever is unfortunate or silly enough to fall for the white-washing and personality laundry that goes on in the Lord's House.

This is not to say that there aren't truly good and repented people in the Church, who deserve a chance at a good and quiet life.. But the truth is that too many rascals in disguise have infiltrated the Church and overshadowed the good few..

While seeking a life partner, keep your eyes and mind open, for roses can be found anywhere, even amidst thorns.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Dailyparrot: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
I see hypergamy manifesting through the Seer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Nobody should match make anybody. u can advice generally and even suggest bt let people make their own decisions.

as for ur story. they are on their own. Nobody has match making spirit. There are guidelines to help u get the right or suitable partner. Marriage itself isn't even compulsory.

23 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by MrPresident1: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
The Watchers will connect you. Even in beer, parlour even in church
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Ever8090: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2023
budaatum:

You saw the holy spirit change the whole plan and hand the lady over to some guy from America?

Now, ain't she a blessed lady. Though, I must wonder how she can be so helpless and have no guardians that it is the holy spirit that is handing her over to some guy from America who she may hardly know instead of her guardians.

see question...🙄

1 Like

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Money05: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
capital NO
any pastor doin vision for me on who will be my spouse is jus wasting his time 😀
A pastor cannot even choose clothes for me, not to talk of wife

15 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2023
And you are sure it is Holy Spirit. Na every sin God dey forgive but blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgivable. Please be careful ooo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Elmojiid(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2023
When it comes to church match making to me it's off cos ex olosho turn sister for church and same things with guys, lies, pretending and so on

8 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by LandMann: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Nigerians have brains but most of them don't use it. So pastors, politicians and other crooked people use it for them.

Holy spirit kor
Mami water spirit ni

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by LordIsaac(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2023
budaatum:

grin
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by trendo360: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2023
The current generation of church youths will lead more people and themselves to Hell and damnation than anyone else. They regularly have sexual affairs with one another and their pastors in the hopes that God will always pardon them.
If you need to make any serious prayers, avoid going to church because you might not be able to find God there. Instead, return to your room, shut the doors, and pray—God will respond.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Kukutenla: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2023
How come it's this kind of rubbish that usually makes fp about Christianity?
The mods need to stop ridiculing Christianity.
Where is that written in the bible that the Holy spirit will matchmake couples?
Besides, I'm pretty sure the op is lying yet it made fp.
Seun, stop disrespecting Christianity!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by rippa(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Abisolababe:

There is this particular church or God whereby the holy spirit through the messenger will match make couples together.

Peace...

Note
🤣🤣
That guy that came from America saw the lady, went to the pastor and bribed him
Otilo
There was no holy spirit involved
It was simply an arrangement
Holy spirit is not an author of confusion.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by dhiqson(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2023
All i know is that, to every religious lady a rich guy is God fearing and marriagble grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by stunnert(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Live and let live
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by bigdammyj: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Reading...
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by OlamideOwoeye(f): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Abisolababe:

Peace...

Note

the decision to enter into a romantic relationship and get married is a personal one that should be made by the individuals involved, rather than dictated by external forces.

4 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by meobizy(f): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2023
Conji is a respecter of no one. Do with the opinion whatever you feel.
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by GeneralPula: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Any gathering involving M/F, there’ll always be sexual activities; school, church, work place, etc..
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by davit: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Sign of the end time.
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Skillsnigeria: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2023
grin
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by seanwilliam(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2023
So dem give the lady to yankee guy?.
Say no more grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Isabi4lov: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2023
I no want o
Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Franking: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Glorified hookup, that's what it is, nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Hambivert: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2023
I have come to understand that there are certain spiritual things one does not critic.

Sparogatively, in this situation, before anyone can give any meaningful critic, You OP have to show us the aftermath of 70% of the couples that have been matched.
From there we would know if it is really the holy spirit or ''their holy spirit''

2 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Obakoolex(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Matchmaking is a very deep sumtin grin
Even after God matchmake Eve and Adam, they still led all mankind into a generational sin and condemnation.

4 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by WhisperedNoise: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2023
In that particular instance, it's manipulation and coercion. The Holy Spirit LEADS, He GUIDES, He DIRECTS. He doesn't coerce.

The Holy Spirit will talk to both parties. Your pastor can't make the choice of a life partner for you using "Holy Spirit" as a smokescreen. It's a lie. It doesn't follow biblical principles.

2 Likes

Re: Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) by Franking: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2023
buygala:
The Church is like a hospital.. A place where all manners of human scum come to receive spiritual treatment, or pretend to come to receive spiritual treatment..So me seeking a life partner in the Church will be akin to me going to pick a life partner in a Hospital Tuberculosis ward while seeking a healthy life partner grin

In a church, all manners of human scum repackage themselves to appear pious and well behaved, only to unleash the dragon in them on whoever is unfortunate or silly enough to fall for the white-washing and personality laundry that goes on in the Lord's House.

This is not to say that there aren't truly good and repented people in the Church, who deserve a chance at a good and quiet life.. But the truth is that too many rascals in disguise have infiltrated the Church and overshadowed the good few..

While seeking a life partner, keep your eyes and mind open, for roses can be found anywhere, even amidst thorns.

Very well said, sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / Another Gospel Singer Uncovered As An Illuminati Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.