Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (65110 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
happy200:
Is he a medical practitioner? Just asking Nigerians are clowns. Why will someone think he can fight such dangerous epidemic by exposing himself to everybody
When I see comments like this.. I smh!
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by canDy4eva(f): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
justjify:

Shataaappp
.. seconded
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
As long as he protects himself, uses gloves and nose masks and scrubs down immediately he get home, he won't be in trouble, otherwise...
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by akintunde63: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
effissyman:
One of our Nigeria brothers studying in Nanjing University of Science and Technology has showed support to the Chinese Government to help combat the deadly Corona virus in the little way he can..

Kudos to homes

A good ambassador, changing the negative rhetorics about Nigerians.
No commendation for such Patriot, they'll only dole out millions to some prostitutes acting blue film under the cover of Big Brother Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
He should stay behind..we no need am for now make him stay put for China.. Whatever gesture,not all the Goodwill bring forth good tiding..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Johnayoola(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Odikwa very risky shocked
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Noerection: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
CallMeDrino:

You're sick
is you that is sick
Where were you when they were eating forbidden foods ?
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nigerians are selfless before these bunch of inhumane Fulani herdsmen were allowed to move in from Libya as our cow president knows where they came from

I wish him the best and safety in this selflessness
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Martinez39s(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
donofdons:
This is me before I learnt that selflessness doesn’t pay. Selfishness is the way.
My fellow former Mr. Nice Guy. Welcome to the club. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by fashion279: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Pls be Careful on ur kind gesture, May God protect u and preserve u i pray.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Hotspotbro(m): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Am going to china too.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Shattuck(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
you are blessed young man,its funny how some Nigerians criticize this,this same people when in need will shamelessly ask for help,but you critize those giving a helping hand to others.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
i remember thousands of chinese national volunteering to fight ebola 4 naijaland.

selfless ko, selfless death ni.
nonsense and chinese coronavirus.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by god666: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Foolishness...

Is just because you can't see anything other than yourself....
The reason why Nigeria/Africa will remain the way they are because no one got the balls to be selfless, or to sacrifice every great invention started with sacrifice....even the tech wey you dey use now....
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Correcto: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
He is helping to amend the Nigeria image people like you and relatives are destroying. You are just a fool but those who gave you likes are more stupid
Sunofgod:
Foolishness...
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Gordieshegz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Foolishness...

Sir, I don't care about how old you are.
All I just want to say is you are stark senseless.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
They only volunteer to do community service in another man's country.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Gordieshegz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sunofgod:
Foolishness...

Sir, I don't care about how old you are.
All I just want to say is you are stark senselesss.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
harkandey:
please don't let him come to Nigeria ooo
..... Your Head is in dear need of SENSE !

Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
What an irony if life here. When Ebola hit Nigeria. Chinese closed their shops to Africans. In fact, they wrote it boldly in front of their shops that africans please keep off. I wish they all would read about this young man's kind gesture.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Somr of you are insulting him. Cant balme you sha. Volunteerism is still very alien in thay shithole.
If tomorrow he becomrs recognized because of his efforts, the same monkeys insulting him will want to identify with him.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by kumbalo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
If that guy were too be my brother, we would have called family meeting on his head now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
Make them just stay there dey fight oo .. they should not bring the battle to nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Well done to the young man for giving his time to serve humanity.
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by showafrica(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
Selfless

Its better to take any kind of risk in China or developed countries than living comfortably in Nigeria. Staying in Nigeria is more riskier.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by Uwavee(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
what kind of stupid selfless service are you people talking of. his people sent him there to go and study, not for him to go and kill himself intentionally. is his people I pity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by showafrica(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
donofdons:
This is me before I learnt that selflessness doesn’t pay. Selfishness is the way.

In Nigeria it does not pay but it pays in a developed countries
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by GamalNasser: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
showafrica:

Its better to take any kind of risk in China or developed countries than living comfortably in Nigeria. Staying in Nigeria is more riskier.

Very true
Re: Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) by jaafree: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
finally, someone to be proud of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can Vagina Odor Be Fought? / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer / Coco Samba Sexual Stimulant Can Kill - NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.