Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer (65136 Views)

COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zoleka Mandela, the granddaughter of struggle stalwarts Winnie and Nelson Mandela, revealed that she has been diagnosed with bone metastasis.

"I have bone metastasis," she wrote in a caption of a photo of herself in an x-ray robe. "I've just had my CT scan and awaiting my results; I don't even have the words to articulate my thoughts and feelings, the words to describe how scared I am right now."

"What do I tell my children? How do I tell them that this time around, I may not get to live my life as a survivor? How do I tell them everything will be okay when it's not? I'm dying… I don't want to die."

According to Mayo Clinic, bone metastasis occurs when cancer cells spread from their original site to a bone. It could happen on any bone, but more commonly in the spine, pelvic and thigh.

The clinic added it may be the fight sign of cancer or may occur years after cancer treatment.

In her caption, Mandela said she recently consulted with her general practitioner after battling a painful back for more than a month. Sharing she could no longer tolerate the "excruciating" pain she was experiencing in her left rib.

"I went for an x-ray of my chest and rib a few days ago – I have a pathological fracture and swelling caused by cancer," she wrote. "My medical oncologist had scheduled me for a CT scan and bone scan to determine whether I have cancer in the remaining parts of my body."

The writer and activist shared her health battles on social media regularly. She was diagnosed with and beat breast cancer twice.

https://www.news24.com/channel/the-juice/news/zoleka-mandela-reveals-cancer-has-returned-diagnosed-with-bone-metastasis-20220824-2

3 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zoleka's battle with cancer began while her famous grandparents Nelson and Winnie were still alive.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
so what?
you want us to care about someone getting the utmost care in the hospital over there in SA? NO I DON'T CARE.
many families paying selling lands and taking loans to pay millions to kidnappers plus all the loved ones still in the bush just because they entered a train they paid for (over 4 months in the bush) and you want us to care about this? furrrrck off

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
May God heal her lipsrsealed

Shey Nelson Mandela Never labour in vain like this? lipsrsealed by now he will be rolling in his grave to see all the nonsense going on in South Africa and the way the entire Africa is at war with itself while the Europeans are having a field day and his own grandchild is ill lipsrsealed

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
SAMBARRY:
May God heal her lipsrsealed

Shey Nelson Mandela Never labour in vain like this? lipsrsealed by now he will be rolling in his grave to see all the nonsense going on in South Africa and the way the entire Africa is at war with itself while the Europeans are having a field day and his own grandchild is ill lipsrsealed

Chai, someone with a status pic of an erect penis on a family social platform passing judgement on nonsense in SA and Africa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Angry ugly man, buzz off.
I am not ugly. I am very very UGLY.
Hahahaha. hungry blogger wants us to care about Mandela's grand child. hahahahahahahahahahaha

look for another story before hunger kills you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Chai, someone with a status pic of an erect penis on a family social platform passing judgement on nonsense in SA and Africa.
perverted werey.what is so special about a penis? Abi you nor get penis for yansh.isnt it a part of the body? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
SAMBARRY:
perverted werey.what is so special about a penis? Abi you nor get penis for yansh.isnt it a part of the body? undecided

leave the fool.
I bet he is one of those wimps that get heavy erection and start to masturbate when they hear VAGINA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

leave the fool.
I bet he is one of those wimps that get heavy erection and start to masturbate when they hear VAGINA

Someone should give u and your boyfriend SAMANTHABARRY a room to milk each other in privacy.

This is a very beautiful thread about an important family in world history and the 2 of you goat ponmo addicts are derailing it.

Shalom.

25 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

This is a very beautiful thread about an important family in world history and the 2 of you goat ponmo addicts are derailing it.
Shalom.

important to who & who in Nigeria? Beautiful thread kill you there

3 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

important to who & who in Nigeria? Beautiful thread kill you there

My thread about SA Health Minister just made FP.

I'll eWallet you a naira Makoko slum dweller. Have you decided on which poor neighboring country you're gonna japa to yet?
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Hunger killed you the day you became a refugee in SA.

from your phone you know I am an ugly refugee in SA. Your mother must be a very old strong witch. LoL
Oga nobody send you and your weak blog.

12 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

from your phone you know I am an ugly refugee in SA. Your mother must be a very old strong witch. LoL
Oga nobody send you and your weak blog.

Speaking of weak blogs, you have 16 topics but never reached front page. How's that buddy? Must feel like you have a cucumber up your bum cry cry cry

Check my threads, always FP quality about South Africa cool

2 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by meobizy(f): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mynd44, this thread needs cleansing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
That’s sad. It’s a good thing he has many granddaughters.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Rotten sour-ass ponmo rushing to your brain I see, you're the one who mocked my thread for poor ratings but you've had 16 seriously pathetic attempts yourself.

Speaking about papas - tell yours the website for japaring to Central African Republic is COWGERIANS-WILL-JAPA-ANYWHERE.COM

why are you so pained that I dont give a flying furck if Mandela's whole family dies of cancer ?
so you walked around my profile counting threads from one to sixteen. hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a loser

17 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

why are you so pained that I dont give a flying furck if Mandela's whole family dies of cancer ?
so you walked around my profile counting threads from one to sixteen. hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa what a loser

I knew COWgeria's literacy levels were woeful hence the failure to optimally develop the most populous and oil rich resources at your exposal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Lawag3: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

I am not ugly. I am very very UGLY.
Hahahaha. hungry blogger wants us to care about Mandela's grand child. hahahahahahahahahahaha

look for another story before hunger kills you

If you don't like his post why open the trend he is just informing you why behave stupid undecided

12 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Lawag3: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

I knew COWgeria's literacy levels were woeful hence the failure to optimally develop the most populous and oil rich resources at your exposal.

All though I don't condone the fools behavior it not good to insult the name of a nation this speaks bad of you angry

14 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by SAMBARRY: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Someone should give u and your boyfriend SAMANTHABARRY a room to milk each other in privacy.

Shalom.
lmaooo if na so Linda start this blogging buisness she for die in poverty.na you dey create thread,na you dey rant on every comment.you nor get sense? Why are you so obsessed with sex? undecided you really must be depraved.abeg dress jare tongue

6 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lawag3:

If you don't like his post why open the trend he is just informing you why behave stupid undecided

Thank you. Don't take everything I said seriously. Just defending myself against bullies and trolls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lawag3:

it is THREAD and not trend. learn when and how to use either of them you fool before you rush to comment and disgrace your family.
now crawl back to your hole.

15 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

Thank you. Don't take everything I said seriously. Just defending myself against bullies and trolls.

hahahaha see this child begging. Bullies and trolls made you disrespect your own country? try another lame excuse
Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by TMKsouth: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
superCleanworks:

hahahaha see this child begging. Bullies and trolls made you disrespect your own country? try another lame excuse

I've been here for years and slayed many trolls including you. I believe I've totally decapitated your damn brainless flat.head and that you'll think twice before vomiting rotten spiceless jollof in my direction again.

1 Like

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by superCleanworks(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
TMKsouth:

I've been here for years and slayed many trolls including you. I believe I've totally decapitated your damn brainless flat.
head and that you'll think twice before vomiting rotten spiceless jollof in my direction again.

you believe? wetin concern me and you?
I simply do not give a shit about this particular story and the subject matter involved.
if you like be a troll avenger or el-mariachi or vampire slayer, that is your kobo.
If you like be a landlord on Nairaland, all that info is inferior and irrelevant to me.
better look for a glass of water and drink. LOL

9 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by slawomir: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Eya

5 Likes

Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela's Granddaughter Dying Of Cancer by Femiwilli: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sorry to hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Daughter Has Hair Lice. / Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / I Might Be Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.