Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) (102585 Views)

Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals / Photo Of Two Grandmas Who Are Identical Twins Goes Viral / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by naIraiaND: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
just wondering what would have happened if the yorubas practiced killing of twins.
too many twins in yorubaland

4 Likes

Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Truthbites: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
And it made fp
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Ancecoker(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
The irony is that is very rare to see twin grow old together like this. Wish you both longer life in good health.

Very clean HP celeron laptop for sale
6G RAM /64G ROM
BLUETOOTH
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS

ASKING PRICE 48K

LOCATION ABEOKUTA

Check my profile for whatapp contact

Good contribution to the Topic
Now to the last part of ur Advert

Ur advert is like telling people to buy Venza for 150k... Fear go catch person now
Abeg ooo shocked
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Roadtoyesterday: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ancecoker:

Ur advert is like telling people to buy Venza for 150k... Fear go catch person now
Abeg ooo shocked

How? HP celeron are cheaper models with good spec.

New one wont cost more than 75k
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Stallion93(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Couple years ago when I was in Canada for my Masters.. I had this homie
Him and his brother married 2 identical twins
Na foursome things dey go down when they are on vacation.. especially winter breaks..
I dunno if Dem still dey do am
White people dey flex oo shocked
And now where are you? Nigeria??! If yea, you haven’t only disappointed yourself but you have bleeped up the generation that will come after you
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yustash001:
This thing is too long abeg....

U thought I read it
Me?
I just scrolled up to see their pictures.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Discombulator: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
They both have 8kids BTW them,one is dead, while the other 6 are in Switzerland, us,london,only one is in Nigeria.no believe in the country, there are not generally at fault cos they both spent some years in UK,especially taiwo.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by abeliver: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
Anybody with the full video...
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mtcheww... who wan read that encyclopedia.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by ifiokjohn(m): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
KINGYAGAA:
Please I'm copy pasting my posts everywhere please I really need urgent help please friends I use God beg una please my daughter was rushed to the hospital since the morning and the doctor is just attending to my wife just now. Even a doctor from Abuja who directed us to the hospital is number has been switched off since and now they are complaining that we should drop money for them to start treatment��� Please I beg of you all they are charging us 42k for everything and what I have right now is just 16k which I just did paga to my wife because I am not around. They are at Tallent Special Hospital Gowon estate in case you want to confirm ������� please everyone help us, please. With the one, she deposited they only fixed drip and waiting for balance so that they can start up with injection and other treatments. Please my good please help us please you can call or WhatsApp me +2348070751915. God, please send a helper, please I'm even shaking typing this please friends
People help them please

3 Likes

Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Discombulator: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
''the lesson was taught. He became angry and gave me six strokes of the came on my left palm. I started crying. He warned me to stop, but I did not.
He then gave me another six strokes of the cane on my right hand. I still did not stop crying. He was furious at my stubbornness. The he gave me another six strokes of the cane on my buttocks. I still refused to stop crying and he started beating me all over my body.''

Baba na thug
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by shogsman(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beautiful write up it is things like this I want to be seeing on front-page not Regina Daniel and marley Marley
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by okomile(f): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wish I had a set.
I hopefully hope my son will have a set soon grin grin grin
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by aspiring44: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
NairaIand:
just wondering what would have happened if the yorubas practiced killing of twins.
too many twins in yorubaland

A particular tribe in Yoruba land has the highest number of twins in the world.

Google it
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by shogsman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Trust me I know what she checked

Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Yoighaman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
goldensoul55:
Nice
But lazy Nigerian youth cannot read this

Kindly give us a reason to read this sort of article and what benefit (s) awaits us. I promise to read it thereafter.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by SultanOfPuna: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Stallion93:
And now where are you? Nigeria??! If yea, you haven’t only disappointed yourself but you have bleeped up the generation that will come after you
I don flex Europe for over 9 years and coming back to Nigeria has been the best decision ever..
My job pays me very well
I get apartment covered for 4 years
Life is Good economy no dey affect me
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Nomzylicious(f): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Too long o. Haba.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by zeedof(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
I can bet it, no body read all this story.....

Hahahahah.....

Wicked op.... as I don't have work
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
ifiokjohn:
People help them please
please Nigerians I beg of you all. They said bed is 10k and we will use 2 nights because of the injections and medications I'm on the street like this running around please everyone ������

1 Like

Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Discombulator: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yustash001:
This thing is too long abeg....

Laziness and Impatience is a big problem,especially among the youths of this country.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
sochey:
How can they not identify them?

Simple: ~one has smaller face, the other fatter one.

~One is well, goofy the other looks much more goofy....

Lol

But I still don't understand how the wives will not identify them..

Ps: I didn't read that long epistle!
oooh not again shocked. Everytime I read comments here, I ask myself....are our youths truly lazy as said by PMB? When you age, some of your physical features would definitely change. Your look changes ,likewise your physique. Maybe if you had the opportunity of seeing their pictures in their middle age, you'd have occurred.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by goldensoul55: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Yoighaman:

Kindly give us a reason to read this sort of article and what benefit (s) awaits us. I promise to read it thereafter.

Have no reason to read it either . grin
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Kendroid: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Even if Nairaland pays me monthly, I won't still read all of this!
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Discombulator: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ancecoker:

Abeg ooo shocked
Someone is selling an Intel celeron with 64gig ROM for 48k and you think it's too cheap,you don't know a damn thing about laptop,the new one goes for 60k.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by webtutorr: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
The irony is that is very rare to see twin grow old together like this. Wish you both longer life in good health.

Very clean HP celeron laptop for sale
6G RAM /64G ROM
BLUETOOTH
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS

ASKING PRICE 48K

LOCATION ABEOKUTA

Check my profile for whatapp contact

Oga just sell your market. I know say u no know wetin to type. Wishing 90yr old men long life.
Okay oo

1 Like

Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Stallion93(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I don flex Europe for over 9 years and coming back to Nigeria has been the best decision ever..
My job pays me very well
I get apartment covered for 4 years
Life is Good economy no dey affect me
If you still have the chance bro, Leave this place. Even if not for yourself cause you sound selfish, for the sake the generation that’ll come from you.
Re: It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) by Roadtoyesterday: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
webtutorr:

Oga just sell your market. I know say u no know wetin to type. Wishing 90yr old men long life.
Okay oo
I wrote longer life not long life

Read it again sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me..... / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Blue-Eyed Risikat Azeez Makes Peace With Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.